• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of New Remixes

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice
Somebody asked for a list of Kirby Songs. There may be more, but this is what I've found so far. These are only the names in the game's file and so may not be the names of the music:

It's also very unreadable. But there are some that are more obvious. If someone could translate some of these it will be really helpful for making a giant list of songs!

Air ride machine
dedede ouno theme
kirby boss theme medley
butter building
gourmet race
meta knight nogyakushuu (meta knight's theme?
vs marx
kirby 64 zerotwosen
air_colda
dorochedannotheme (what lol)
kirby green greens ver 2
green greens
castle lololo
float islands
bubbly clouds
mt dedede
yim_butter_building
dededeaiounotheme
doukutsudaisakusen
knd_morishizenarea
air_vallerion
kby64popstar
air_moristage
kbyw_boukennohajimari
kbyw_moriwonukete
tdx_fuyuutairikunohanabatake
tdx_tamashiinotatakai
ice cream island
city trial
staff roll
sky tower
dagerous diner
crowned
tdx_kyoukasuigetsu
crowned ver 2
rbp_robobo armour
kikainosekainodaibouken
bdx_maintheme
kirby gb medley
sta_tomotokizunanotatakai

As you may expect, a lot of Japanese and things I don't understand, but there's some English. Particularly notable is Crowned Ver 2 and
vs marx

Last edited:

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... actually I can't find Cooking Navi or Brawl's Mii creator remixes, unless I'm missing them

Be weird if they were literally the only missing remixes

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I see 'Zeta Metroid' in the list. That must be the Boss Battle 4 Theme we were confused about.

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
I can't find the DP Wild Pokemon theme from Smash 4, either

I might have been mistaken that every remix is back, although just missing 3 would be really odd, so I might just be missing them in the list.

MOV_Games

Smash Rookie
X vs Zero from X5 is on the list, as is Zero's theme from Zero 1! Also a track named MM Shooting Star which I don't know

Last edited:

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
Okay I find it really hard to believe that the DP Wild Pokemon theme from Smash 4 and the Mii Channel from Brawl are literally the only two missing remixes in the entire series, so I must just not be seeing them on this list.

Like... no way there are only two remixes missing. And they'd be entirely arbitrary.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Anyone know if Balrog's theme got a remix?
Looking at the list, I see 4 files that are only phrased '___stage'. And there's 4 of them I see, including Ryu, Ken, Guile and Balrog.

But Balrog is who we know as Vega, the spanish fighter. We know all these guys have remixes. I don't see any other file detailed this, so I don't think we have any more SF remixes.

Last edited:

R O F L

Smash Ace
How many Pikmin remixes are there, I really like the Garden of Hope remix
The two that we know, Garden of Hope and Main Theme - Pikmin. Also, the only new ported songs are from Hey! Pikmin and it doesn't seem like the Strawberry Flower tracks are back.

This heavily disappoints me, the only Pikmin 2 songs we have are two versions of the world map.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
The two that we know, Garden of Hope and Main Theme - Pikmin. Also, the only new ported songs are from Hey! Pikmin and it doesn't seem like the Strawberry Flower tracks are back.
I don't see Plasm Wraith or Pikmin 2's boss battle theme either. :(

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Somebody asked for a list of Kirby Songs. There may be more, but this is what I've found so far. These are only the names in the game's file and so may not be the names of the music:

It's also very unreadable. But there are some that are more obvious. If someone could translate some of these it will be really helpful for making a giant list of songs!

Air ride machine
dedede ouno theme
kirby boss theme medley
butter building
gourmet race
meta knight nogyakushuu (meta knight's theme?
vs marx
kirby 64 zerotwosen
air_colda
dorochedannotheme (what lol)
kirby green greens ver 2
green greens
castle lololo
float islands
bubbly clouds
mt dedede
yim_butter_building
dededeaiounotheme
doukutsudaisakusen
knd_morishizenarea
air_vallerion
kby64popstar
air_moristage
kbyw_boukennohajimari
kbyw_moriwonukete
tdx_fuyuutairikunohanabatake
tdx_tamashiinotatakai
ice cream island
city trial
staff roll
sky tower
dagerous diner
crowned
tdx_kyoukasuigetsu
crowned ver 2
rbp_robobo armour
kikainosekainodaibouken
bdx_maintheme
kirby gb medley
sta_tomotokizunanotatakai

As you may expect, a lot of Japanese and things I don't understand, but there's some English. Particularly notable is Crowned Ver 2 and
vs marx
As someone already stated crowned version 2 is most likely from dedede drum deluxe. Meanwhile Marx already had a remix in brawl so that might not mean anything, especially if every remix is back.

I am defintely happy about sky tower and dangerous dinner though.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
As someone already stated crowned version 2 is most likely from dedede drum deluxe. Meanwhile Marx already had a remix in brawl so that might not mean anything, especially if every remix is back.

I am defintely happy about sky tower and dangerous dinner though.
Hoping Sky Tower's a remix, though I'd be good for the original

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
According to the pastebin there is not a single new Wario song. I want to cry.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
According to the pastebin there is not a single new Wario song. I want to cry.
Wario is becoming the new Luigi. Ignored and unappreciated. :(

On another note, I think I see more BOTW tracks. If I'm correct I think it's:

BOTW's Hyrule Castle theme and the Final Ganon Boss Fight.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Regarding Splatoon music, there's only one from Splatoon 2 that I can't identify: "Gougou".

I'm glad that we do have lots of Splatoon 2 songs. Wet Floor + Off the Hook were the two bands necessary to begin with. No music from updates I believe though. I think that there's no Nasty Majesty, understandable but a shame.

SimonferSmash

Smash Apprentice
Man a lot of franchises got straight up ignored here like Sonic, Xenoblade, Bayonetta, Wario, and Star Fox.

Really shocked to learn that Street Fighter only got two remixes.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Man a lot of franchises got straight up ignored here like Sonic, Xenoblade, Bayonetta, Wario, and Star Fox.

Really shocked to learn that Street Fighter only got two remixes.
I was so hyped seeing it got 36 tracks, only to find out the whole type a type b business.
At least Guile's theme got remixed.

Last edited:

vini64

Smash Cadet
I can't figure out some Mario songs, it would be nice if someone could lend a hand. But it's a shame that Paper Mario barely got any representation while Mario & Luigi is full of songs :( I's love some Mario Party tunes too.

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
Old remixes I can't find

- Super Mario Overworld V2 (Brawl)
- Mii Channel (Brawl)
- Diamond and Pearl Wild Pokemon (Smash 4)

Last edited:

SimonferSmash

Smash Apprentice
At the end of the day, I still have to keep telling myself that this was entirely up to the composers as what they wanted to remix.

Also that certain franchises outside of FF probably had legal and licensing issues that prevented any new arrangements.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I was so hyped seeing it got 36 tracks, only to find out the whole type a type b business.
At least Guile's theme got remixed.
Didn't Sakurai state Street Fighter was one of the popular series being remixed by the composers? Alongside Mega Man and Castlevania?

I think he miscontrued some information there.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Didn't Sakurai state Street Fighter was one of the popular series being remixed by the composers? Alongside Mega Man and Castlevania?

I think he miscontrued some information there.
That was Fire Emblem I think.

Top Bottom