• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of New Remixes

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Does anyone know if the Hyrule Castle theme from BOTW is in the game? That's the only song left that I really want included
It's remixed and in the game
The main thing burning in my mind is if the Mother series got any love in the OST this time around. The series has so many good tracks that are not in Smash for some reason.
It was mentioned earlire in the thread that there's a new remix of Fourside.

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Possible Unpopular opinion but I hope that there's still a good selection of ported tracks available, I do love remixes but honestly I'm a bit of a purist with VGM
Have you checked the OP? I don't think you're in danger of not having straight rips.

King Zekrom

Smash Apprentice
Guys, its just a giant file lol. I'm going to see if I can check as many songs as possible, but it might take some time. Somebody might have also compiled a list before me but I'm gonna try

MrDrProfessor

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0044-3303-8549
This thread is blowing up. I love it. Hopefully big spoilers don't get through.

fersmashing

Smash Cadet
Guys, its just a giant file lol. I'm going to see if I can check as many songs as possible, but it might take some time. Somebody might have also compiled a list before me but I'm gonna try
Do what you can. If it's too much work, don't push you too much

MOV_Games

Smash Rookie
Have you checked the OP? I don't think you're in danger of not having straight rips.
Yeah but it's mostly newer games, a lot of tracks that have been remixed are ones that I would have also loved to have the originals as an alternative (or in the case of Castlevania I would have preferred the original versions of tracks like Dracula Castle over the Judgement remix). And all the tracks I wanted from Pokemon will probably never make it as it's all Gen1-5 songs, and its obvious that Sun & Moon would receive all the attention.

Honestly though the one track I really hope is in is Like A Snake from GX, Aero Dive without its original song just feels wrong like Onett did before WiiU.

Last edited:

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
So, apparently EarthBound gets remixes for Fourside and Magicant.

I shouldn't be complaining, but we still only have one single battle track from the series. Kinda wish they could just give a reason for WHY this is the case.

They could be like "It's because the EarthBound series' music uses a lot of sampling." and I'd be content, because I don't really understand any music terms.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Yeah but it's mostly newer games, a lot of tracks that have been remixed are ones that I would have also loved to have the originals as an alternative (or in the case of Castlevania I would have preferred the original versions of tracks like Dracula Castle over the Judgement remix). And all the tracks I wanted from Pokemon will probably never make it as it's all Gen1-5 songs, and its obvious that Sun & Moon would receive all the attention.

Honestly though the one track I really hope is in is Like A Snake from GX, Aero Dive without its original song just feels wrong like Onett did before WiiU.
There have been a lot of F-Zero ports this game, so I wouldn't be surpised if they port over the original song for the Port Town stage.
So, apparently EarthBound gets remixes for Fourside and Magicant.

I shouldn't be complaining, but we still only have one single battle track from the series. Kinda wish they could just give a reason for WHY this is the case.

They could be like "It's because the EarthBound series' music uses a lot of sampling." and I'd be content, because I don't really understand any music terms.
I'm just thankful we got EarthBound remixes period, even if they're double-dipping at this point. I was worried we wouldn't get any themes period. That being said, I'd have killed for a remix of Porky means business.,

Last edited:

Aixy

Smash Rookie
What are all the confirmed MGS tracks in the game? Did Calling To The Night from Brawl make an appearance?

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
If there's a remix for Fourside, I'm not seeing it

k15_mtr2_fourside.lopus

That's the only Fourside song, and I assume it's Melee's. Unless they cut Melee's

Which would be the only cut remix in Ultimate

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I can't seem to play any of the music Zekrom shared. Even with Foobar, it comes up with an error message. Which sucks.

From trying to decipher the list, we've got WAY more Mega Man Remixes than I was expecting. You'll all be surprised.

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
Every remix from the series is back, including every 64 boss stage theme and Subspace level.

All Mother music is back. Every Wario vocal track. IT's all here. There are no remixes left in the past

There were some cuts to rips though, but only if they were replaced by a remix.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Every remix from the series is back, including every 64 boss stage theme and Subspace level.

All Mother music is back. Every Wario vocal track. IT's all here. There are no remixes left in the past

There were some cuts to rips though, but only if they were replaced by a remix.
Is Fourside from Melee back?

mikanbouya

Smash Apprentice
I'm not the biggest expert on Smash 64, but that looks like pretty much every song that's not based on anything? Wasn't expecting the menu ambience at all.
looks like every track from 64 is back actually. Only one im not sure about is the data music

Top Bottom