• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of New Remixes

SimonferSmash

Smash Apprentice
Wanted to make quick mention that one the wiki the source of Under This Banner should be from Shadow Dragon instead of being from Mystery of the Emblem, cause I believe it was clarified to originate from said game in that one nintendo report vid where it was first uncovered.

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
under this banner is the name of the map theme from mystery of the emblem, but i believe the remix is based more on the shadow dragon version. but i don't know much about fire emblem

Last edited:

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
Makes me a little worried that so much Castlevania songs are ports. Mainly because hearing Mega Man and Castlevania are popular amongst the composers is giving me an idea that the Mega Man sound list might be smaller than I'm expecting. Of course I might be just overthinking things lol

Anyways, awesome. HoD's track is so damn good.
Considering that most of the Mega Man tracks in Smash are remixes, it's fair to assume a good bunch are unlockable and thus won't appear in the demos... but I still wouldn't get your hopes up.

Also I'm so glad the HoD version is what they went with, since that's the version I was hoping for. :)

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
this part of the tournament stream is over, they're going to be streaming the next part on the main stream at around 2:00 PM JST (two hours from now)

in case you're wondering this the list of music we've gotten from this part of the stream:

• F-ZERO Medley
  • Overworld Theme - The Legend of Zelda (Brawl)
  • Molgera (New Remix)
  • Afternoon on the Island
  • Brinstar (Melee)
  • World Map - Pikmin 2 (Brawl)
  • Ground Theme - New Super Mario Bros. U
  • N's Castle
  • Main Theme - Star Fox 64 (64)
  • Ground Theme / Underwater Theme - Super Mario 3D Land
  • Main Theme - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Main Theme - Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue (Melee)
  • Don't Wait Until Night
  • Mario Circuit - Super Mario Kart

edit: just confirmed that don't wait until night is the harmony of despair version. and here's the link to the new molgera remix
Wait what's the tournament schedule?

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
Makes me a little worried that so much Castlevania songs are ports. Mainly because hearing Mega Man and Castlevania are popular amongst the composers is giving me an idea that the Mega Man sound list might be smaller than I'm expecting. Of course I might be just overthinking things lol

Anyways, awesome. HoD's track is so damn good.
I imagine that most of the later Castlevania songs, from SotN onward, will be ports and the remixes will primarily be from the 8 and 16 bit eras.

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
So then the finals are gonna be at 2:30 EST?
2:30 PM JST, yeah, which is 12:30 AM EST. this is the semifinals and the finals for the elementary student tournament, then tomorrow they're having an all-ages tournament

sorry to double post, but i want to bump this thread for anyone following it; the next leg of the smash tournament is starting soon

Last edited:

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
I think this is the Nintendo Badge Arcade theme (and not Arcade Bunny's Theme like we heard before). Not sure if it's a remix.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
almost sounds like the badge arcade title theme?
yeah it is

I think this is the Nintendo Badge Arcade theme (and not Arcade Bunny's Theme like we heard before). Not sure if it's a remix.
yeah it sounded different, but could be just the original as im not too familiar with it

EDIT: whats this new song in the castle siege stage

Last edited:

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
these games are ending ridiculously fast, that's three in a row that ended before the stage morph

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
we saw it in english earlier, it's named "Battlefield - Super Smash Bros. Melee (for 3DS / Wii U)" now

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
We got to hear more of Termina Field. It's basically just Hyrule Field ver. 3, would've preferred something else from majora's mask

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Nice to hear a bit more of Termina Field, but I still wish we had more from Majora's Mask than a remix of the series main theme,even if it's a good remix

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
i believe that's the end of the tournament. here's the music we got

• Battlefield
  • Battlefield - Super Smash Bros. Melee
  • Light Plane (Vocal Mix) (for Wii U / 3DS)
  • Ground Theme - Super Mario Bros. 2 (New Remix)
  • Fire Emblem Theme (Brawl)
  • Space Armada
  • Title Theme - Nintendo Badge Arcade
  • Wrecking Crew Medley
  • March to Deliverance
  • Ashley's Song (JP) (Brawl)
  • Battlefield - Super Smash Bros. Melee (for 3DS / Wii U)
  • Overworld Theme - The Legend of Zelda (64)
  • Obstacle Course - Yoshi's Island
  • Title Theme - Animal Crossing (New Remix)
  • Termina Field (New Remix)
  • Ryu Stage Type A
  • Athletic Theme - New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • The Legendary Air Ride Machine
  • Title Theme - Wii Sports (New Remix)
  • Let's Hit the Climax!

do keep in mind there's another tournament tomorrow, same time same channel, so we might get a bit more from that

Last edited:

Naoshi

Light Plane Vocal Mix and Melee Battlefield aside, nothing new in that tournament stream right? Seems those were the only new info was those two and both are returning songs.

Least earlier we got a new Wind Waker song. Really nice to hear

Last edited:

Wizardgeno

Smash Rookie
i believe that's the end of the tournament. here's the music we got

• Battlefield
  • Battlefield - Super Smash Bros. Melee
  • Light Plane (Vocal Mix) (for Wii U / 3DS)
  • Ground Theme - Super Mario Bros. 2 (New Remix)
  • Fire Emblem Theme (Brawl)
  • Space Armada
  • Title Theme - Nintendo Badge Arcade
  • Wrecking Crew Medley
  • March to Deliverance
  • Ashley's Song (JP) (Brawl)
  • Battlefield - Super Smash Bros. Melee (for 3DS / Wii U)
  • Overworld Theme - The Legend of Zelda (64)
  • Obstacle Course - Yoshi's Island
  • Title Theme - Animal Crossing (New Remix)
  • Termina Field (New Remix)
  • Ryu Stage Type A
  • Athletic Theme - New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • The Legendary Air Ride Machine
  • Title Theme - Wii Sports (New Remix)
  • Let's Hit the Climax!

do keep in mind there's another tournament tomorrow, same time same channel, so we might get a bit more from that
>Melee Battlefield

Is is the Brawl or Melee version? Brawl version has a different start, but it's the same otherwise

Melee version

Brawl version

vini64

Smash Cadet
I'd just like to appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing! My favorite aspect of the Smash games is always the music and I love to check the new songs we're getting, especially remixes. The DKC representation is really making me happy! Here's hoping we get Krook's March. It's my favorite song of the whole franchise.

BlueDrgn

Smash Cadet
I'd just like to appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing! My favorite aspect of the Smash games is always the music and I love to check the new songs we're getting, especially remixes. The DKC representation is really making me happy! Here's hoping we get Krook's March. It's my favorite song of the whole franchise.
Yeah, just wanna agree with this: as I lose my own time and am unable to focus outside song nights, I really need to give the rest of you props for keeping up with the utter deluge of info, you're all amazing!

Last edited:

Naoshi

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Was linked this. Given copies are out in the wild now, this could be real. The picks aren't surprising and are very predictable though. Guess we'll see if this pans out.

Last edited:

BarrierTrio

Smash Apprentice
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Was linked this. Given copies are out in the wild now, this could be real. The picks aren't surprising and are very predictable though. Guess we'll see if this pans out.
Wouldn't the names be in japanese?

Top Bottom