• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of New Remixes

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
yeah it's a new remix of molgera (モルド・ゲイラ), just played on spirit train

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Still waiting for something from Majora's Mask, Termina Field doesn't count, it's just another main theme remix

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I wonder if the original rip from WW is in?
Yeah, it's been in according to the Smash Wiki. Unless this song was only confirmed via text then in this case, it might've been this song the whole time. But we'll see.

Last edited:

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it's been in according to the Smash Wiki. Unless this song was only confirmed via text then in this case, it might've been this song the whole time. But we'll see.
Yeah, it was only confirmed through text in the August direct, just like Midna's Lament. We all thought it meant the original but now they're both up in the air.

For the other ports revealed at that time, Village of the Blue Maiden and Dragon Roost Island, we've heard both of the originals and no remix for either.

Last edited:

JaredG

Smash Apprentice
Okay what's the deal, they did like 5 matches and now it's been 20 minutes of ads lol.

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
they're also hosting splatoon 2 and arms tournaments simultaneously so they'll probably be back in a bit

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
We need this clap track in smash

Clap

Double post but this song sounds like it was ripped straight from the 64 or SNES

Did we know this song?

ned_ballad

Smash Apprentice
We knew Sector Z (from Smash 64) was in since the August Direct, but this is the first time we've heard it in-game.

Last edited:

Naoshi

Yeah, it was only confirmed through text in the August direct, just like Midna's Lament. We all thought it meant the original but now they're both up in the air.

For the other ports revealed at that time, Village of the Blue Maiden and Dragon Roost Island, we've heard both of the originals and no remix for either.
Think I'll edit my spreadsheet to reflect this to be safe

SimonferSmash

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone get an official legit confirmation on the status of crocodile cacophony yet?

Cause bowser zeki said it was a direct port.

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Aw man, I missed a new remix of Molgera?? That's such an exciting confirmation for me, can't wait for it to be uploaded to YouTube!

Naoshi

Aw man lmao the ganondorf player died right before whatever Mario song was gonna play...

Lord of the Spike

Smash Rookie
OK, that stage morph was just taunting us - we think we'd get a chance to hear a new song but instead the match ends instantly before music starts playing.

boneitis

Smash Rookie
I've been lurking this forum for more than six years and I am finally making an account to express my joy of Molgera getting a damn remix!! Probably my favorite Zelda song of all time and one of my favorite songs in Smash. Truly thankful this Thanksgiving. God bless.

vivaceharmony

Smash Apprentice
this part of the tournament stream is over, they're going to be streaming the next part on the main stream at around 2:00 PM JST (two hours from now)

in case you're wondering this the list of music we've gotten from this part of the stream:

• F-ZERO Medley
  • Overworld Theme - The Legend of Zelda (Brawl)
  • Molgera (New Remix)
  • Afternoon on the Island
  • Brinstar (Melee)
  • World Map - Pikmin 2 (Brawl)
  • Ground Theme - New Super Mario Bros. U
  • N's Castle
  • Main Theme - Star Fox 64 (64)
  • Ground Theme / Underwater Theme - Super Mario 3D Land
  • Main Theme - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  • Main Theme - Pokémon Red / Pokémon Blue (Melee)
  • Don't Wait Until Night
  • Mario Circuit - Super Mario Kart

edit: just confirmed that don't wait until night is the harmony of despair version. and here's the link to the new molgera remix

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
this part of the tournament stream is over, they're going to be streaming the next part on the main stream at around 2:00 PM JST (two hours from now)

in case you're wondering this the list of music we've gotten from this part of the stream:

• F-ZERO Medley
  • Molgera (New Remix)
  • Brinstar (Melee)
  • N's Castle
  • Don't Wait Until Night
Oh great,so then we don't have to wait too long for more Smash

Naoshi

• F-ZERO Medley
  • Molgera (New Remix)
  • Brinstar (Melee)
  • N's Castle
  • Don't Wait Until Night

edit: just confirmed that don't wait until night is the harmony of despair version. and here's the link to the new molgera remix
Makes me a little worried that so much Castlevania songs are ports. Mainly because hearing Mega Man and Castlevania are popular amongst the composers is giving me an idea that the Mega Man sound list might be smaller than I'm expecting. Of course I might be just overthinking things lol

Anyways, awesome. HoD's track is so damn good.

Top Bottom