• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of Best Players at Respective Characters

D

Deleted member

None of those are reasons for ZeRo to not be HM for MK. He's easily been the 2nd best MK in the US this year (only ever being outplaced by Nairo are majors). There hasn't been enough crossover in that time period between Japan and America for us to accurately rank Edge/Otori/Rain etc. so ZeRo is the next best thing as HM.

The actual reason for ZeRo to not be HM is because he doesn't play Brawl anymore.

Um, but this isnt just a best player of US, its best player PERIOD. Otori is undefeated vs Nairo, Nairo has beaten Zero now twice at 2 nationals, Edge has beaten otori and won the most recent national in japan, it should be at least a tie between Nairo/Edge.

Also it bugs me how Razer, GNES, OCEAN, and others who haven't played or been active in a while have HMs, but theres no HM or acknowledgement of Mikeneko for Marth, FOW for Ness (yes, he still uses ness), Slayerz for Peach, Waymas for Wario, and Mr ConCon for Luigi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
FOW uses Ness for WIFI or friendlies. I haven't seen a tourney since 2013 that he used Ness.

D

Deleted member

He used Ness on slayerz at Shadow Temple this past weekend and won, and he used ness in GFs of Water Temple. Even so, OCEAN hasnt played brawl let alone used the character since 2012, yet he gets a mention. FOWs wins with ness definitely deserve him at LEAST an HM.

D

Deleted member

I haven't uploaded all the videos from Shadow Temple yet. He only used ness in the last game of GFs vs Tyrant.

Man Li Gi

Smash Lord
NNID
ManLiGi
Yea I saw it... kinda sad. Haven't seen the entire doubles match though.

D

Deleted member

2012 vinnie would have been 2nd best, but right now esam is way up there.

Top Bottom