• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of anti-ledge camping moves:

Gindler

Smash Champion
Seen it and that MK was trash (funny vid though). After a Shuttle Loop, IF it misses, they can Glide Attack you away and then just go back to the ledge. But MK doesn't even need to Shuttle Loop anyway. Especially not against Ivysaur.
Good theory. although if you use glide attack after using shuttle loop you go into helpless state, and MK off stage in helpless state usually equals death since he has a hard time getting back thanks to his crazy slow aerial momentum. Ha, and i believe that was infinity an amazing MK he just had a stupid moment.........

B!squick

Smash Master
Glide Attack has, like, no lag. They could just land on the stage and DSmash or 'nado or whatever, killing or wracking up more damage, which ever, and go right back to the ledge. This list largely pointless because an MK would only need to ledge camp against threats... which most of the cast doesn't really provide. x_x

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
I read the new posts and made a few small updates. I am kind of busy lately so I haven't been keeping up too good on this, but if you post something I will read it eventually.

If I didn't add/remove your suggestion it just means I didn't think you argued it good enough. If you really think something still needs changing (which is very likely) be sure to argue it with more than something like.

Zelda: dtilt spam
sorry I called you out specifically....but seriously lots of people have done this.

B!squick

Smash Master
The big problem with this list is that you're taking suggestions from randoms as opposed to testing each option to see if it actually works or just plain exploring each character's move set to find their best option. The way you're doing it now you'll be making changes on a near constant basis and get no where.

EDIT: Also, Bowser Bomb is a bad idea. If they grab the ledge first, you're screwed. Also, some UpAirs have priority and I wouldn't be surprised if MK's was one of them.

Top Bottom