• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link+ [Updated 10-8 - Farewell F-Air, we hardly knew ye]

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Instant canceling?
Don't you just fall back onto the platform or stage? I don't think I'm getting the right idea here so I'm going to have to test it out, so I just dair at the edge of a platform or stage and see what happens?

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
the only thing i hate is his bombs in brawl+
they don't send you flying anymore at high percents.
so they can't kill now and you can't do epic bomb recoveries now!

other than that i love the spin attack
i love the SH bomb pull quick draw very much!
and the dash attack combo into aerial spin attack!

Mofologist

Smash Rookie
Noob here,

Is it possible to use more than 1 Link moveset, like regular Link vs Zero (Link)?

Thanks, ¡Mofo!

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
Someone elaborate. What is the difference between regular brawl and brawl+?
Brawl: Completey unbalanced game, No hit stun, and a free for all party fest.

Brawl+: Takes everything of brawl tweaks it to make the game better. Basically a more balanced version of brawl with hitstun. Aka allowing for combos.

IMO however the best versions of this game were probably 4.1, 5.0Rc1, and 6.0,... 7.0.3 may be the most balanced but it plays almost exactly identical to brawl with some hitstun and shorter stage boundaries which isn't what people wanted so basically B+ 7.0.3 aka the gold version basically killed the game. :(

However this thread is about Link+ so lets please keep it on topic :)

Top Bottom