• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Trick w/ peach

TriforceMaster5282

Smash Apprentice
Ok, I may be making myself look like a big idiot because either
A: there are a million posts like this

B: this is a common little trick and I was just too noobish to realize

C: All of the above

BUT today i was playing a peach, very bad, not the best. I felt a little bad for her because must have won a million times so i let her get a smash ball. I charged my bow to shoot her, and she used her Final Smash, but when she was done with her lil lap dance, I was still awake with my bow at the ready!

Thank's hero's bow!

just thought i'd share!

P.S if A B or C happens, dontsay it a mmillion times thanks!

3xSwords

Smash Lord
How about.. none of the above? The uses of Smash balls and ways around them isn't per say something that most of the community cares or knows much about. But that was very nice to know.

Smash balls aren't used in competitive play so I would say you might get some flaming.

TriforceMaster5282

Smash Apprentice
oh great lol, I'm not really a competetive player, more of a casual player, I hope not it was just a little fun fact... but if i do Oh Welll

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Its fine. Smash balls are only used for non-competitive purposes, due to their huge influence on the outcome of the game.
The community at large therefore doesn't bother to learn the tricks of the smashballs, so this is completely new. Congrats on your discovery.

TriforceMaster5282

Smash Apprentice
Yay thanks! lol, is smash boards filled with competitive players because thats what I've been finding lately... makes dislike smashboards a lil

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Does that work for any move that puts Link to sleep? Such as Jigglypuff and that one flower Pokemon (forget its name at the moment lol)

But not that it matters in competitive play anyway, lolol.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
That's actually pretty cool lol I did some cool "combos" with Link and his Final Smash. I have them on camera somewhere in my harddrive but I didn't bother to upload them to YT. I think this is pretty useful actually. You'll be able to rack up any kills that Peach's Final Smash put the other players asleep. Awesome stuff ^^

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
For the false WD, it could be used on Pictochat, but that's stretching it as far as it goes. :laugh:

Oh, someone should look into why that is with Link's arrows. I wonder if it has something to do with Link or Peach. If it has to do with Link, then that might be useful if a really, really, dumb Jigglypuff wants to make you go to sleep when you're over 200%. If it works on any sleeping attack, then you won't go to sleep and then you can get it a few percents instead of dying! (In competitive play) Sounds practical, right?

But blu link's idea works too...>__>

TriforceMaster5282

Smash Apprentice
hahaha well im happy this helped some people, i like the non competitive smashboarders much more than the competitive ones that nag where to put your threads...JUST SHUT UP ALREADY, sorry thats just me venting

Top Bottom