• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link to the Present

S

Sneaky 2.0

What did I do? All i’ve done is comment on how I wonder if Link’s boomerang can be controlled, i’ve posted a blown-up version of the Pokemon Stadium Stage on my DA account, and I asked about Wii Codes.

H

homelessvagrant

Sneaky: click the evelope icon then click the second icon to the far left. finally click the third icon a voila, friend code appears.

S

Sneaky 2.0

6502 0791 9651 6080

Now who should I list?

And Homeless, did you see my picture?

H

homelessvagrant

oh suprising, you should list FalcoRoy, someone, Wearevenom, Metroid Man (aka Connor), and kirby kirby kirby

I don’t know the pics you speak of so probably not.

H

homelessvagrant

I looked at the stadium background and it looked like a character select screen (expect smash euthusiasst to go crazy trying to see the characters)

K

Kirby Kirby Kirby

Gardevoir- is actually a cool idea but i’d rather Gallade……
***Isaac 4 Brawl***

S

Sneaky 2.0

Homeless:
I know. Perhaps they’ll claim to see Sonic. Why not? I think I can see Geno and Goomba.

W

WeAreVenom

Sneaky i’ll add you tomorrow. until then we can’t connect.

Go to the mii channel and click the envelope w/ the smiley. select a mii. click the name of the person and hit send. Voila!

W

WeAreVenom

just realized i said voila, just like homeless. Subliminal messaging through scrolling. Scary. well got to go, sooooooo… later people.

E

EdwardGordon

We all know what characters we want in Brawl.

But what about the characters we don’t want? I’m talking about the characters that will probably bring a smile to your face, but in the long run you would switch them out for someone cooler, stronger, better and more practical to be a fighter. (i.e. switching out Mr. Game/Watch)

Note: I love each of these characters, I just don’t want to have them as characters:

Let me start the List:
-Pichu
-Mr. Game/Watch
-Dr. Mario
-Tom Nook
For that matter ANY of the Animal Crossing characters (I’m being practical)
-Tingle
-Toad
-Daisy
-Shyguy
More than one or two more Pokemon characters.
-Rick
-Chibi-Robo
-Bubbles
-Nester (Pilotwings)
-Pockle (GiftPia)
-Stafy (Legendary Stafy)
-More than two Earthbound characters
-Sandbag (though, that would be AWESOME)
-Bomberman (I mean, all he does is through bombs!)
-Masterhand (this is ridiculous, he’s cool just staying an enemy)
-Peppy Hare (he’s old, tired, and doesn’t want to fight)
-Slippy Toad (obvious reasons)
-Dixie Kong
-Black Shadow (obvious clone)
-Paper Mario (hard to put this one on the list…. i don’t know…)
-Kammy Koopa
-King Boo

Any others? Not the one’s you’d hate see, but characters you’d think would just take up space.

S

Sneaky 2.0

It’s my Wii Code, Zelda. If you have a Wii, why not use mine and share yours? Your Miis could visit me. :o

If online play is availiable, one can determine that these codes will be shared a LOT.

W

WeAreVenom

Yeah sneaky, the mii gets copied. That’s all. And Brawl WILL be online. I mean, they rigged melee so they could do it, so why not just implement it into the game so we don’t have to make a crude online connection

W

WeAreVenom

i posted mine earlier, but here:

0271 1471 0389 9526

And you may already know this, but when the disk area of the wii glows blue, you have mail.

W

WeAreVenom

Awesome. I will put you in as well.

vvv To Mic, Kirbykid, Scav, etc. vvv
Can we have a friend code blog. Just one, and comments can be deleted when there are too many. Just asking.

W

WeAreVenom

i mean, all you need to do is set up a link, make another page, add a comments section, login, pictures, another link to the main page, maintain the website with money from advertisements, and… wow.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Well, I only need your code for one of them, Zelda. Hopefully, you made Miis.

S

sweet zelda

WEAREVENOM
i have 3 wiis 3 game cubes and 2 nintendo 64 why are you suprised?
sneaky
i don’t now whats my code.

Top Bottom