• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link to the Present

W

WeAreVenom

Kirbykid:

I think you have it down to the dot. Pulling crates towards you to throw at others would be crazy, and charging the b move and inching forward would allow a bit of adjustment for a smash off someone’s recovery. And i have the feeling that the homing clawshot is both good and bad. Good because of the easy recovery. Bad because you can grab a ledge when you try to grab a character. And can you grab someone out of the air to take them down with you? hmmm……

G

Gamer Blue

I think he can to. (P.S. I’m also Gamer Red and the Wii Wanderer) :)

A

Animal 214

doesnt he say he can on the dojo site like specifically can be used as a tether recovery lol

W

Wii Wanderer

One more thing, do you have an e-mail address WeAreVenom?

S

Sneaky 2.0

I just noticed something guys. In the picture with Link’s Spin Attack, I can make out some faces in the crowd when I use my browser’s “zoom in” feature. I can see people in the bleachers resembling Jigglypuff, Goomba, and Shiny Gardevoir.

S

Sneaky 2.0

At least, I think that’s a shiny Pokemon. Probably not, I see that blue blip in several places.

squaminator

Smash Ace
i think that its jigglypuff. That guy that predicted last week’s updates, and gave us a prediction that one of the original 12 won’t make it in probably meant that Jigglypuff won’t be in it. She’s the only character that i could think of that might get cut(especially since ness has a new item, and an obscure one at that.)

S

Sneaky 2.0

Remember that Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Pichu are each just one of their respective species. Jigglypuff could still be in, as we know more than one exists.

A

Animal 214

so links the 1st completed charachter i wonder who will be next prob mario kirby pikachu in that order

S

Sneaky 2.0

Could be more than one shiny of each of the species. Perhaps that IS a Shiny Gardevoir. :o

I guess we all have one character we’d freak out to have playable, and freak out more if they weren’t in. I forgot who said that.

A

Animal 214

i dont think mewto or pichu will be in jigglypuff will be taken out for….wiggleytuff lol jk

J

Jalapeno 64

I wonder if u can use the gale boomerang to bring in items as well as people

S

Sneaky 2.0

If an admin is reading this, could they please post? I have something to ask him/her.

W

WeAreVenom

That would be sweet Jalapeno. Throw the boomerang, direct it above an opponent then down to the item, and the item gets thrown at your foe!! doing that with a bomb-omb could take out a stock like that. :p

W

Wii Wanderer

WeAreVenom, do you have an e-mail address, if so please say so.

Any ideas for Meta Knights FS?

J

Jalapeno 64

Meta Knights FS could be his ship would appear on screen and it drops the purple robot thigs and they attack people. That or he just slashes away at the enemy like what Link does.

W

WeAreVenom

Yeah i have an email. But i don’t want to put it up for the entire site to see. i’d rather just use a friend code, so when you get a wii give me it. You will have it before smash, did you?

M

METROID MAN

PREDICTION: TOMMOROW WILL BE AN ASSIST TROPHY!

prediction: im an ass for posting this..

S

Sneaky 2.0

Metroid, you should respond on your DA account. I have mailed you there.

In any case, what do you think of my examination of the Spin Attack picture?

And I do not think Link’s Boomerang would pick up items. What if it picked up more than one? He might hurt himself.

M

METROID MAN

i saw yer message but i cant remember wat it said , and yes i see a pixelated jiggly puff but i dont know the others, after all he is at pokemon stadium

L

Lava

What’s up with people posting up to FIVE freakin posts in a row!? And is no one besides me annoyed at this? Come on. An accidental double post now and then is understandable, but these people (on a normal message board anyway) are ASKING to be banned. Think out your posts people!

Anyway, I hope the clawshot isn’t stupid and like always tries to go too far up or something. Sometimes I’d rather hang down near the bottom of a stage or something. Also if I want to play around in a 1p adventure level or something, and want to test my clawshot to reach certain areas… well, I’d like to be able to aim it, so I hope in most cases it just goes straight forward unless you’re trying hit a small out cropping, and going straight would mean a miss… than if it redirected itself slightly… that would be OK I guess. (Great, now any noob can do it.)

S

sweet zelda

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!
sometimes i can’t understand any one of you people

S

Sneaky 2.0

Giving huffs like “huuuuuuuh” won’t help understand. Try reading carefully and asking politely.

S

Sneaky 2.0

Well you state that sometimes you can’t understand any of us. Someone else might take it that you’re implying we’re too weird for you, but I ask instead if what we’re saying needs any clarification.

S

sweet zelda

well since you asked you guys should be normal
not weirdos like saing this charecater stinks people
how likes this charecter will be mad at this person
and you guys want sonic so badly you are like kids how
wants candy you should act more mature. ^_^

W

WeAreVenom

well you didn’t ask but you should never criticize,
Not be cynical when we say this character stinks,
We have our opinions just let us go by,
Like this: PLEASE SAKURAI WORK OUT THE KINKS!!
(in Brawl, of cource)

S

Sneaky 2.0

Didn’t you put down Pikachu in one of your own posts, Zelda?

Top Bottom