• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link to the Present

W

Wii Wanderer

Because Tom and Olimar are lame and I just don’t like Viewtiful Joe. Earthworm Jim is lame too.

Sorry I was gone for about 30 minutes. I had to do something.

A

awesome ivan

captain olimar isnt lame! hes got pikmin and his normal hit (in pikmin) is perfect for smash! where do you live wii wanderer, i’ll kill you. HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE KING OF PIKMIN! also nooks pretty awesome, too.

back on topic, does the gale boomerang lift people?

S

Sneaky 2.0

So yeah… did everyone read what I said about seeing Jigglypuff?

S

Sneaky 2.0

My question is what do YOU think it means? I definitely see Jigglypuff, and I *think* I can see the likes of Geno, Goomba, and Shiny Gardevoir.

S

Sneaky 2.0

You have to go here first.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/link/link_070820d-l.jpg

Then blow up the pic to 400%. If you have a browser that lets you zoom in, that makes it easier.

W

WeAreVenom

Sorry. Can’t zoom and if i bring it into a program, the pixels get bigger and i only see blotches of colors.

S

Suicide-4-life

watsup guys? cool post i like the gale boomer ang idea. Its so cool

W

WeAreVenom

Can you put the zoomed version somewhere, like send it to yourself and give us a link, or put it on your DA account for 5 minutes?

W

Wii Wanderer

I live in Anderson, SC awesome ivan. Any ideas for yoshi’s FS ;)

S

Sneaky 2.0

Sorry, I was looking up Dead Rising on Youtube. I’ll go and put the picture in DA. One moment.

This will take a moment to figure out, I get blotches too when I put it into Microsoft Paint.

R

Rockin

….. Mic, are you SURE Mario’s grabbing? The angle and expression says otherwise :p

It’s great to hear that Link gots a improvement. He seems to be a more well rounded fighter. My only two questions is that will he still be slow in running and lagging?

S

Sneaky 2.0

Rockin, that was the one joke we’re all trying to avoid -_-

And i’m trying everyone, trying to make the picture look good. In MS Paint, it only comes out looking blocky, not blurry like I can see if I zoomed in myself. Anyone know how to type any stretching commands into a URL?

M

Maric

Link is my favorite, to see him with any upgrades is awesome to me. Now if they would just fix some or the lagginess that would be awesome. Also the clawshot auto aim kinda disproves air grabs in my opinion. Im an anti air grap supporter all the way.

S

Sneaky 2.0

It’s up, and in my scraps everyone.

http://conniving.deviantart.com/art/SSBB-Crowd-Zoom-Unedited-62842144

W

WeAreVenom

I think I can see Jigglypuff, hariyama (don’t ask), seaking, a shiny gardevoir, and… WTF!!! A GOOMBA :o

S

Sneaky 2.0

Actually, I feel it’s acceptable to see Pokemon, it IS their stage.

I can even see Geno. O.O At least, I think it’s Geno.

W

WeAreVenom

^ Haha. I really don’t think that this will have any effect on the playable characters though. (btw, the mystic model 1 is really good)

Do you have a wii, Sneaky?

S

Sneaky 2.0

It’s my sister’s. She’s right behind me playing it. What’s your query?

W

WeAreVenom

Oh, if it’s hers then nevermind. I was just going to ask for your Wii friend code. If that’s okay with you (and presumably her)

U

UndrDog

Mic - “As oposed to ripping it out with a claw?”

Bah, you know it’ll just grab around most of the characters. lol

W

WeAreVenom

Cool! Here’s my FC. And i won’t message you as much so she doesn’t get annoyed.

0271 1471 0389 9526

Just to get a time difference, it’s 8:45PM here, what’s it where you live?

R

ravenkikas

The croud being Pokemons makes sense, we can even see it like some kind of revenge or places switch. Just relaxing and see other ppl fight and just enjoy a good battle for a change lol Anyway in the cround i can see some pokes, i see a jiglypuff too but i would still bet that she’s in the game as a secret character just like she was in Smash 64 and in Melee!

S

Sneaky 2.0

That’s what I think. Even if I don’t get my wish for a playable Gardevoir, at least we know he’s considering all of the 3rd gens in SOME fashion. Just like Shy Guys or Nook ( I refuse to disclose my stance on him being playable), it’s just a simple way of acknowledging their existence.

Besides, there can be more than one Jigglypuff.

Top Bottom