• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Player Finder

Goast

Smash Journeyman
So apparently it's National Men's Health month. Decided next week I will go without coffee.

This may seem like a like a cakewalk but I work as a programmer lol

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
lol, why would you cut coffee? Coffee is good for you.
Cut alcohol, thats MUCH MUCH easier.

For Internet Explorer's benefit, what kind of coffee would Link like?

Goast

Smash Journeyman
It's only for one week. Caffeine is not really all that good for your heart or growth... The benefit of coffee is questionable in comparison to other sources of nutrients. especially at night when you should be getting sleep. Alcohol in moderation is actually proven better for you than caffeine (like a glass or 2 of wine a day helps your bloodflow). Plus I rarely drink as is.

btw Link is a cappuccino kinda guy. You can tell because of his hair lol

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Well, I only drink coffee in the morning, and I've stopped growing.
Any any amount of alcohol is bad for your liver.

Plus coffee is definitely the healthiest caffeine containing beverage.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Agreed!
Basically I was coming out of the concert and I saw that chick dressed as Zelda and her friend dressed as Zora Link with the Master Sword and Shield.
I intentionally wore that outfit for the concert, and once I saw those two, I thought, this may be my only chance to cosplay Link, and it worked out!!
The props look real as hell too.
I'd try to go the one in Pittsburgh if you can, doesn't look like they're coming to Ohio.
I just got lucky Austin is one of the music capitols of the world.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Finally gone through all of the link videos in the threads and I have read pretty much most of the guides. I feel so educated. I'm gonna win Midwest Rage!!!

Goast

Smash Journeyman
For whatever reason I only played 1 match as link at midwest rage. cost me big time. I'm only going link from now on.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
OMG, this was absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!
Just got back from the one in Austin.

http://zelda-symphony.com/schedule

I know I'm late on posting this but this is awesome!

Also I'm thinking of probably taking some of the names off the list since it seems most Links on the list are inactive =/ ; although I'll leave at least one player per state if there isn't many from that state. Anyone know any of the Links on the list that are inactive completely? For future references, for any players who were on the list and I took your name off, just simply post your info on here and I'll post it back up.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Also I'm thinking of probably taking some of the names off the list since it seems most Links on the list are inactive =/ ; although I'll leave at least one player per state if there isn't many from that state. Anyone know any of the Links on the list that are inactive completely? For future references, for any players who were on the list and I took your name off, just simply post your info on here and I'll post it back up.
That's probably like half the list lol

Bigglestheman

Smash Apprentice
CA$H is inactive for MN. Also before he was inactive he switched mains.
That's probably like half the list lol
Sadly :urg:

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Leave me on, if you don't mind. I might actually have a training buddy up here in bumble****, ND for the first time in years, so I'll prolly be active whether or not I remember the forums exist.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Just a heads up... I'll still be active and training my link and stuff. But I'm also on a tourney hiatus. Been training for a few chess tourneys. I'll try to post moar in the forums though.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
Hey Everyone... I am making plans to do Monthlies at cloverleaf lanes in Cleveland/independence. Starts 15th of september.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
FooltheFlames/Brandon Buie: -Ohio, Willowick/Cleveland, Lake County 44095, USA, white costume-(A.K.A. Blue Ring Tunic Link from the first Zelda.)
Email: SerenadeofShadow@gmail.com
Facebook: Brando Mitchell Buie.
Interesting, your the first to add your facebook on this list. I've added you in the front already.
I feel like I should post more often here >_>. Been busy with school a lot lately, I only had a 2 week vacation :(.

So anyways, how many other Links here are still active?

Top Bottom