• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Player Finder

MALVM MALVM

Smash Apprentice
Projectile spam is for Brawl. In Melee, it seems to be more about limiting options and breaking through defenses. Even Spamus mostly does tilt shiz most of the time and Flaco uses lasers to approach. Fox's circle camping is an exception because he's Fox.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Alright I've added you two in. People need to post more often on this :glare:. I still check this thread from time to time though.

Goast

Smash Journeyman
I've been on a smash hiatus due to work. I've returned to the game competitively again. Playing in a larger tourney April 28th

ShellShocked

Smash Rookie
Link main here as well, always have been, always will be ;p Kinda new to smash community though, going to NYTE next week though

:phone:

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Your added now ShellShocked, nice name btw :). I suppose its from the first pokemon movie? And good luck with the NYTE.

ShellShocked

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the props on my name guys, really appreciate it, but no Malvm, i've only ever played as Link, its just that the first pokemon movie's Blastoise had the name Shellshocker, and that name just grew on me, Blastiose being my fav pokemon ever of course ;p and of course Smurfy, i'd be delighted to play another Link main! There aren't many of us left!

ShellShocked

Smash Rookie
I didn't do very well, the best Link there, J666, got 16th out of 33, but it was a lot of fun nonetheless, learned a lot about the game there, more than I thought I would at least!

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
J666 gave Forward's Sheik the business, it was glorious...
The commentators can go suck a **** though, they were so disrespectful, same way HMW and Dogy were towards Armada's YL.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
@ J666, I saw your match with Forward. I felt that you could of won the 2nd match if you had kept up the momentum; what happened? Also I noticed you messed up the 2nd and last stock :glare:. Oh well, at least you did ok.

Top Bottom