• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link juggling

neji32

Smash Lord
Well I haven't seen many links do this so I wanted to know if its a good idea(well it works for me really well)

When ever you get someone high in the air, pull out a bomb and throw it under them. If they DI away, DAC as they land, it should get them. Once there in the air again, throw a bomb and repeat. Its great for damage racking and I usually land to DAC and 1 bomb.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
orly?

the message you have entered is too short. please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

Ryos4

Smash Lord
yeah it could be beaten by jumping and throwing off ur timing. Or like idk catching the bomb or dodging the bomb. or just DI towards you so ur dac misses completely.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
It works... sometimes. That's about it. Some people fall for it more than others, which is kinda sad, but if they want your Usmash to keep racking up % on them, go ahead.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
its not really effective since DI is so strong in this game, also final destination isn't the only stage in this game so stages like battlefield/defino plaza etc. make this alot less effective than it already is

also since you cannot stop the momentum of DAC, your opponent can easily get between the bomb and your DAC.

Deva

Smash Lord
you forgot that people can DI the u-smash from the Dac. If they Di either direction, you dont have time to pull a bomb and throw it uder them since theyre on the other side of the map.

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Yea, if people are used to playing against Link, they can definitely DI out of your Upsmash, my brother used to do that, then we started playing less and he has forgotten about it.

Deva

Smash Lord
well, not really DI out of it, that only happens i you nik them with the edge of the u-smash. I mean DI away after getting hit by the last part of the u-smash. if you hit your opponent with the u-smash, on the last hit they can DI left or right and travel in that direction after being hit. So you wouldnt have time to pull a bomb and throw it under them when they're already on the other side of the map >_>.

Top Bottom