• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Capu

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
https://youtu.be/Ap8LZG5uQt8 @Dumbfire This video is amazing by the way, a must watch.
I can relate lol

Nobody cares why you came into this thread, you're a random with only 6 posts, heed the warning and STOP POSTING. If you think you can barge in here and insult everyone you've got another thing coming.
But that's exactly it, i'm a random with only 6 post, of course no one cares. I'm still entitled to an opinion tho. And I wasn't insulting anyone as I was more like calling some bull****. But YES i may have come up like an aggressive **** and for that I APOLOGIZE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jwave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jackie1011
anyone wanna play? I really wanna play some experienced links

anyone wanna play?

Last edited by a moderator:

Izaw

Smash Ace
You know what, I have decided to re-upload it out of my own principles and if some of you disagree with my decision, well then I'm sorry to disappoint.

Here's the story, after this MM that was PURELY FOR FUN, I asked ZeRo to connect the Wii U to wifi and send me the replays. He said 'No'.
So I decided to message ZeRo's friends and bother them until I got sent the replays.
I told them it was purely for having the replays as a "souvenir", and that I wouldn't upload the matches. Which were my intentions.
I bothered them SO MUCH that I finally got the replays 2 hours before the new patch, imagine my stress and anxiousness. I'm aware of that this was bad, but it was the only way.
When I came home I got a lot of hateful messages from tons of people telling me I was liar for not uploading the ZeRo MM if I really did win it.
I told them the match was for fun and that it wasn't anything serious anyway. The hate continued. So I decided end it by uploading the set.
After uploading it I got a message from ZeRo, he wasn't pleased and felt disrespected. I did wrong, I did something bad, I broke the promise, I lied.
I respected him, apologized and deleted the set.
Even tho he threatened me to go all out on "social media" about it.
After a couple of days I messaged him asking him if I could re-upload the set, the set had 17.000k views before it got deleted, so basically everyone had already seen it.
Apparently the set brought a lot of match up knowledge, hope, excitement and inspiration for a lot of viewers, and all of them were disappointed that it was deleted.
I asked for his approval to upload it purely for the sake of "fun/entertaining/informative/inspiring".
His response was: "I don't care if people want it or not, I don't care if you want it or not. I say no and that's the end of it."
I respected this man, but I didn't respect this reply at all. He has no privilege to tell me what I can do with my channel and boss me around, that's not how things work.
These are not "his" matches to decide over, and expect a simple "No, because I say so, I don't care what you and other people want." to be valid and respectful reason.
Well, and eye for an eye then. You'll get treated the way you treat people.
In response: I don't care what he wants. I now want to upload it. And it's going to stay uploaded.
Enjoy.

~Unknown~

Smash Apprentice
You know what, I have decided to re-upload it out of my own principles and if some of you disagree with my decision, well then I'm sorry to disappoint.

Here's the story, after this MM that was PURELY FOR FUN, I asked ZeRo to connect the Wii U to wifi and send me the replays. He said 'No'.
So I decided to message ZeRo's friends and bother them until I got sent the replays.
I told them it was purely for having the replays as a "souvenir", and that I wouldn't upload the matches. Which were my intentions.
I bothered them SO MUCH that I finally got the replays 2 hours before the new patch, imagine my stress and anxiousness. I'm aware of that this was bad, but it was the only way.
When I came home I got a lot of hateful messages from tons of people telling me I was liar for not uploading the ZeRo MM if I really did win it.
I told them the match was for fun and that it wasn't anything serious anyway. The hate continued. So I decided end it by uploading the set.
After uploading it I got a message from ZeRo, he wasn't pleased and felt disrespected. I did wrong, I did something bad, I broke the promise, I lied.
After a couple of days I messaged him asking him if I could re-upload the set, the set had 17.000k views before it got deleted, so basically everyone had already seen it.
Apparently the set brought a lot of match up knowledge, hope, excitement and inspiration for a lot of viewers, and all of them were disappointed that it was deleted.
I asked for his approval to upload it purely for the sake of "fun/entertaining/informative/inspiring".
His response was: "I don't care if people want it or not, I don't care if you want it or not. I say no and that's the end of it."
I respected this man, but I didn't respect this reply at all. He has no privilege to tell me what I can do with my channel and boss me around, that's not how things work.
These are not "his" matches to decide over, and expect a simple "No, because I say so, I don't care what you and other people want." to be valid and respectful reason.
In response: I don't care what he wants. I now want to upload it. And it's going to stay uploaded.
Enjoy.

Uploading this is not a smart choice. Losing respect from the best player in smash will only cause other top players who respect him to resent you. Everyone has already seen it we know you won, but now your going to become disliked by the smash community for going back on your word. Definitely a questionable decision that you may end up regretting

Last edited:

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration

Enjoy.

K man, in your message you wanted to uploaded it because you were getting peer pressured from comments.
I'm not supposed to care about that (You got yourself there), furthermore, I have no reason to be nice to you based on the way you went about this.
At the end of the day, the only reason you got those replays is because you basically harassed somebody online for a month.
And you tell me you lost respect for me? How about you learn to respect people in general with that one?
You think it was OK to message like 5 people in my house constantly for a month, telling them all sob stories so you could get things your way? Most of them straight up fabricated lies or comments to make them feel bad? Want me to quote that here? And the moment I decide to say NO, because I'm half of what you want to upload, then I'm not reasonable?
Yeah.

Let that sink in.

Besides, let's be super honest here. If this was really just a few replays for fun, you wouldn't care anywhere this much, so you obviously have more reasons than that.

P.S: He said he lost respect for me and blocked me before I could respond one of his messages, shows the type of person he is really well I'd say.

Last edited:

~Unknown~

Smash Apprentice
K man, in your message you wanted to uploaded it because you were getting peer pressured from comments.
I'm not supposed to care about that (You got yourself there), furthermore, I have no reason to be nice to you based on the way you went about this.
At the end of the day, the only reason you got those replays is because you basically harassed somebody online for a month.
And you tell me you lost respect from me? How about you learn to respect people in general with that one?
You think it was OK to message like 5 people in my house constantly for a month, telling them all sob stories so you could get things your way? Most of them straight up fabricated lies or comments to make them feel bad? Want me to quote that here? And the moment I decide to say NO, because I'm half of what you want to upload, then I'm not reasonable?
Yeah.

Let that sink in.

Besides, let's be super honest here. If this was really just a few replays for fun, you wouldn't care anywhere this much, so you obviously have more reasons than that.

P.S: He said he lost respect for me and blocked me before I could respond one of his messages, shows the type of person he is really well I'd say.
Devil on shoulder: oh s@#! I have a chance to upload matches with zero. Forget what he says I'm doing it. N everyone will know I'm the best.
Angel on shoulder:You have a chance to be respected by zero possibly have him shout you n other link mains out.

Looks like the devil one :/

Izaw

Smash Ace
And you tell me you lost respect for me? How about you learn to respect people in general with that one?
Yeah.

Let that sink in.

You do realize I "harassed" your friends for a month because YOU lacked the respect to send them. And the patch was coming, I wanted those replays, you knew that. If you honestly showed me that respect and sent them to me and told me to not upload them. I wouldn't. I never told me to NOT upload them. You instead told me "No you can't have the replays" and you told your friends to not send them to me. I said to YOU. I won't upload them. But you've been talking as if you are above me this whole time and I don't want to deal with people like that. The reasoning for blocking you is simple. I don't wanna talk to you.

"I don't care if people want it or not I don't care if you want it or not I say no and that's the end of it".

Is this how you tell other people and friends to not upload matches of you?

Janus_Zeal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Janusama
You do realize I "harassed" your friends for a month because YOU lacked the respect to send them. And the patch was coming, I wanted those replays, you knew that. If you honestly showed me that respect and sent them to me and told me to not upload them. I wouldn't. I never told me to NOT upload them. You instead told me "No you can't have the replays" and you told your friends to not send them to me. I said to YOU. I won't upload them. But you've been talking as if you are above me this whole time and I don't want to deal with people like that. The reasoning for blocking you is simple. I don't wanna talk to you.

"I don't care if people want it or not I don't care if you want it or not I say no and that's the end of it".

Is this how you tell other people and friends to not upload matches of you?
Wow. Look. You need to hear some simple, straightforward truths here.

If you asked for the replays and were told no, you need to be mature enough to accept that and move on with your life. You're making claims of "peer pressure", and people online calling you a liar. Why is it so important to you to prove anything to people on the Internet? If you ask for something and are told "no", you don't "win" by getting it through other means; especially when you then decide to ignore the requests of the other person and do what you want with it.

ZeRo was good enough to give you a match, and now it seems like your ego has inflated to the point where you don't care about how you come across any longer. The Smash community shouldn't really be about winning or losing; it should be about respecting your opponents and always working to get better. By uploading (and keeping up) a video that he specifically asked you not to post, you're showing massive disrespect, and essentially telling him "Your requests and opinions don't matter". That's not going to win you any points.

Please take the match down, Izaw. There's really no point in keeping it up at this point.

TSM ZeRo

I like how I'm getting messaged by other Link players mentioning how much they dislike you, Izaw Izaw and how you have been doing things like this for years.

Also, couldn't agree more with Janus_Zeal Janus_Zeal

Also @ LOL at me not respecting you because I had a request.

Let's talk about how you lied to my friends over sob stories to make them feel bad and send you the replay, because that's OK. Or how you lied to me, told me you wouldn't upload it, but went against your own word and promise, then proceeded to brag about it everywhere, 'but it's for fun' right?

Sure, let's brag about it. OR.

Maybe you should money match my Sheik for $1000 if you think you can beat me. And for the Izaw bonus, let's say the winner gets to put it up in their youtube channel.

But we all know you're never going to accept that. Why? I don't think I even need to say anything further.

Last edited:

JAZZ_

The Armored Artist
NNID
childofgalifrey
All this drama is delaying what I really want to see... Izaw's Art of Samus. :urg:

Izaw

Smash Ace
All this drama is delaying what I really want to see... Izaw's Art of Samus. :urg:
No worries it's not delaying anything. The voice actress for Samus is showing up Wednesday to record the script. After that I just need to finish the sound editing and it'll be up after its been approved by some Samus mains.

And TSM ZeRo TSM ZeRo I've been hated on these Link boards for over 7 years. That's not news.

And dude... you MM me... I'm not bragging.. you are mad for some reason because you think I'm trying to prove something with this Link ditto, you don't even have a Link, the matches were in all good fun. Why do you have a problem here? I never got that. You simply just say, "I say no, that means no, I don't care about what you or other people want".

And you are right, I wouldn't MM your Sheik for 1000$, because I would lose. Hard. I never claimed anything. And even if we did MM, I would be Ok with you uploading it anywhere. I wouldn't say, "No, because I say no, i don't care what you want or what the people want".

Last edited:

TSM ZeRo

No worries it's not delaying anything. The voice actress for Samus is showing up Wednesday to record the script. After that I just need to finish the sound editing and it'll be up after its been approved by some Samus mains.

And TSM ZeRo TSM ZeRo I've been hated on these Link boards for over 7 years. That's not news.
Maybe if your own peers have hated you for 7 years, maybe just maybe, it's not them, but... you who is the problem.

Food for thought :D

Also, come on, accept my money match, why ignore my request :D hmmm hmmm?

Last edited:

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Oh man, this is as bad as people been sayin', lemme break it down for you Izaw Izaw :

harass
[huh-ras, har-uh s]

verb (used with object)

1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute.

2. to trouble by repeated attacks, incursions, etc., as in war or hostilities;harry; raid.

what part of "continuously asking for a video they don't want to give you for a month" doesn't make this behavior harassment?

Oh man, I haven't even gotten into the part about you lying either.

Honestly, roasting you about this is easy pickin's, so I' gonna stop here. However, your confusion of what the meaning of the word harass is bothering me to no end, so I made it as crystal clear as possible.

:150:

Last edited:

Janus_Zeal

Smash Rookie
NNID
Janusama
And dude... you MM me... I'm not bragging.. you are mad for some reason because you think I'm trying to prove something with this Link ditto... the matches were in all good fun.
If you're not trying to prove something, why did you feel the need to re-upload the video? To prove that his opinions don't matter? To prove you won the match? To prove that you're getting your way? Seriously, what are you trying to accomplish from having this video up, other than to have your ego stroked by people who watch it?

And even if we did MM, I would be Ok with you uploading it anywhere. I wouldn't say, "No, because I say no, i don't care what you want or what the people want".
That's nice. It also makes no difference whatsoever in relation to the video you uploaded. He asked you not to upload it, you said "Screw you, I'm doing it anyway". He doesn't owe you any reasoning or explanation for not wanting it uploaded. That's life. As a side note of friendly advice, if you always try to please "the people" and give them what they want, you'll find yourself very, very unhappy before long.

Izaw

Smash Ace
I'm not confused about the word. Thanks for the definition though.

I DID harass them. I'm not denying it.

Let's say you ZeRo play some matches, for fun right? You save the replays because you are like "wow I want to keep these matches, this has been the best thing so far." And when you leave the house, asking for the replays, his answer is "no, I don't want to".

K cool. thnx.

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
As a neutral party who has not hated Izaw for 7 years, I am both disappointed by his choice to not rise above and be a hero, and impressed with the apparent production values of his Art of Samus video.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Oh my, oh my. Am I going to have a field day with this.

First of all, TSM ZeRo TSM ZeRo , I want to know that I support you and I'm sorry such a stupid thing as this is escalating so fast.

Now, the the matter at hand:

If it was purely for fun, why was it so important for you to the point where you mentioned it in multiple posts and threads. Not only that but you said that "[You] 2 stocked zeros villager with 24% damage taken on me. He got really salty and wanted to money match me, because he wanted to prove he could beat my Link with his Link, cuz apparently his Link had beat every other Link. So I accepted, and I outplayed him and won 2-0. The matches will be up at some point soon when I'm done traveling.". This clearly wasn't "for fun" for you, but rather "for glory" (I'm not even sorry). Also, he was in his right to not want to replays saved nor uploaded, he's in them after all so they're as much HIS replays and their YOURS. There's nor so even considering they were recorded on a Wii U that did not belong to you but to one of his friends.

Why did you do this? If the match was only for fun, as you fraudulently already stated, why then start bothering people? This shows that this one set was extremely important for you, not just a "let's have fun" thing. Since Zero said no, you decided from day 1 to ignore what he wanted (way to respect someone) and go behind their backs to do something they asked you not to.

I don't get this, where your intentions to keep it as a souvenir, or to upload them from day one? Because if it was only as a souvenir, why bother them so much, why harass? This really makes no sense in light of the rest of the evidence you presented.

I bothered them SO MUCH that I finally got the replays 2 hours before the new patch, imagine my stress and anxiousness.
2 hours before the patch that come out on the 4th of February? So this means that, if you played zero let's say two days after genesis ont he 19th of January, you pestered a stranger for 15 days, for TWO WEEKS over an allegedly inconsequential, for fun replay? You realize that this is insane, don't you? This doesn't show respect, this is not how you behave when something is trivial. you wanted bragging rights.

Also, you mentioned these replays on the day of the patch. This shows that the moment you received them you already had intentions of uploading them.

I'm aware of that this was bad, but it was the only way.
If you realize is was bad, then why do it? Also, the only way for what? To obtain the replays so you could upload them and get cred?

You lie
I 2 stocked zeros villager with 24% damage taken on me. He got really salty and wanted to money match me, because he wanted to prove he could beat my Link with his Link, cuz apparently his Link had beat every other Link. So I accepted, and I outplayed him and won 2-0. The matches will be up at some point soon when I'm done traveling.

You stated on the same post where you said that this match happened that you were going to upload them. These were your intentions from day one. You didn't upload them because nobody believed you, or else you wouldn't mention the intention of uploading them on the same post where you mentioned them int he first place. This is what shows that what you said before, that your intentions were just a souvenir, are a lie.

I told them the match was for fun and that it wasn't anything serious anyway. The hate continued.
You lie again. You stated, here and in other threads, that this was serious. I just linked to the original post above. You didn't receive any hate before explicitly stating that you had intentions of uploading it.

So I decided end it by uploading the set.
The only thing you ended, hopefully, is your credibility.

How are you the victim when you, in your words, did wrong, did something bad, broke a promise, and LIED? How on earth can we sympathize with someone who, not only acknowledges to having done this, but is UNREPENTANT? And PROUD even?

No, you did not respect him, or else you would've respected his wishes instead of going behind his back, harassing his friends, and planning to intentionally betray his trust and wishes. You sure have a funny understanding of "respect".

After a couple of days? Today is a couple of days after it was deleted. You deleted the video on Thursday. You uploaded it again today. That means that you either messaged him on the same day, one day afterwards, or just an hour ago and had very little difficulty in deciding to ignore his opinion. Also, you had said it was 18k views, not 17k (nitpicking, I know). Also, is 18k really everybody? You have a very small mind if that is so. Also, if everybody has already seen it, why uploading it again?

All of them where disappointed? Did they text you? Did they complain? Also, what hope? Stop trying to paint you as the hero of the common folk. If you inspire anyone it's always based on misinformation and lies, like hyping up your random opponents in Brawl by saying that they were the best [insert character]. Also, MU knowledge on what? A ditto match? a LINK ditto match? because surely that is a MU we ALL need to learn because we'll be facing so many Links in tourneys right? Also, MU knowledge? from playing someone who clearly is playing a character they don't know very well? Sorry Zero, but really, when I look at your Link I see you playing other chars in Link. You're a great player, but not a great Link main (which is ok because you're not a Link main).

You're really full of yourself, aren't you? Specially considering you copy pasted this same crap on your youtube video description. Aso, why even bother asking for approval if you had no intentions of respecting them? Oh wait, sorry, I forgot what respect means to you.

You are aware that he is in his right? This doesn't paint him in a bad light at all. It was his replay, his image on the line. Why would he care about what other people want regarding his private property (that is, his image and replay)? It's like someone asking me to lend them my Wii U. If I don't want it, that it's, it's mine. I don't care what anybody says.

I respected this man,
NO YOU DIDN'T. Or esle you would have respected his wishes from day one, which you didn't do as I showed before. Heck, if you respected him you wouldn't have saved the replay after he told you not to save them. I can only imagine how much you must've surely whined so he would relent.

but I didn't respect this reply at all. He has no privilege to tell me what I can do with my channel and boss me around, that's not how things work.
You mean, just like you have no "priviledge" (the right word is right btw) in deciding what to do with HIS image? Or in harassing for two weeks several people to get a stupid replay? Or in annoying all of us with this? You can do whatever you want with your channel, but you can't use another's person image, name, appearance, or products (the cartoon you use for the thumbnail of the video, that's Zero's property, his logo, not yours. He owns it, not you) because if you do, without permission, it's a crime. You did know that, didn't you? Considering how in the past you have reported other people's videos and channels so that replays of you losing would get deleted from youtube.

But they are HIS matches as much as they are yours. Why are they more yours, considering you didn't have them, they weren't played on your wii u, and that he's also in them? These are his matches just as much as they are yours. And his reason is as good as any when it comes to private property. These matches aren't an heirlom of humanity, that we all deserve to watch them or have the right to. These are private matches.

You know, this is quite hypocritical. But keep on saying it, as long as you remember that the same thing needs to apply to you.

Enjoy.
[/Spoiler]

Unless someone were to report the video to youtube, for copyright infringement.

I remember stories Izaw of you never uploading matches were you lose. Never. Of other people in the European community saying that during tourneys, when nobody was watching you'd delete all replays of you losing during brawl. Of you throwing a hissy fit any time anyone uploaded a match of you losing.

You're really pathetic.

TSM ZeRo

Oh my, oh my. Am I going to have a field day with this.

First of all, TSM ZeRo TSM ZeRo , I want to know that I support you and I'm sorry such a stupid thing as this is escalating so fast.

Now, the the matter at hand:

If it was purely for fun, why was it so important for you to the point where you mentioned it in multiple posts and threads. Not only that but you said that "[You] 2 stocked zeros villager with 24% damage taken on me. He got really salty and wanted to money match me, because he wanted to prove he could beat my Link with his Link, cuz apparently his Link had beat every other Link. So I accepted, and I outplayed him and won 2-0. The matches will be up at some point soon when I'm done traveling.". This clearly wasn't "for fun" for you, but rather "for glory" (I'm not even sorry). Also, he was in his right to not want to replays saved nor uploaded, he's in them after all so they're as much HIS replays and their YOURS. There's nor so even considering they were recorded on a Wii U that did not belong to you but to one of his friends.

Why did you do this? If the match was only for fun, as you fraudulently already stated, why then start bothering people? This shows that this one set was extremely important for you, not just a "let's have fun" thing. Since Zero said no, you decided from day 1 to ignore what he wanted (way to respect someone) and go behind their backs to do something they asked you not to.

I don't get this, where your intentions to keep it as a souvenir, or to upload them from day one? Because if it was only as a souvenir, why bother them so much, why harass? This really makes no sense in light of the rest of the evidence you presented.

2 hours before the patch that come out on the 4th of February? So this means that, if you played zero let's say two days after genesis ont he 19th of January, you pestered a stranger for 15 days, for TWO WEEKS over an allegedly inconsequential, for fun replay? You realize that this is insane, don't you? This doesn't show respect, this is not how you behave when something is trivial. you wanted bragging rights.

Also, you mentioned these replays on the day of the patch. This shows that the moment you received them you already had intentions of uploading them.

If you realize is was bad, then why do it? Also, the only way for what? To obtain the replays so you could upload them and get cred?

You lie

You stated on the same post where you said that this match happened that you were going to upload them. These were your intentions from day one. You didn't upload them because nobody believed you, or else you wouldn't mention the intention of uploading them on the same post where you mentioned them int he first place. This is what shows that what you said before, that your intentions were just a souvenir, are a lie.

You lie again. You stated, here and in other threads, that this was serious. I just linked to the original post above. You didn't receive any hate before explicitly stating that you had intentions of uploading it.

The only thing you ended, hopefully, is your credibility.

How are you the victim when you, in your words, did wrong, did something bad, broke a promise, and LIED? How on earth can we sympathize with someone who, not only acknowledges to having done this, but is UNREPENTANT? And PROUD even?

No, you did not respect him, or else you would've respected his wishes instead of going behind his back, harassing his friends, and planning to intentionally betray his trust and wishes. You sure have a funny understanding of "respect".

After a couple of days? Today is a couple of days after it was deleted. You deleted the video on Thursday. You uploaded it again today. That means that you either messaged him on the same day, one day afterwards, or just an hour ago and had very little difficulty in deciding to ignore his opinion. Also, you had said it was 18k views, not 17k (nitpicking, I know). Also, is 18k really everybody? You have a very small mind if that is so. Also, if everybody has already seen it, why uploading it again?

All of them where disappointed? Did they text you? Did they complain? Also, what hope? Stop trying to paint you as the hero of the common folk. If you inspire anyone it's always based on misinformation and lies, like hyping up your random opponents in Brawl by saying that they were the best [insert character]. Also, MU knowledge on what? A ditto match? a LINK ditto match? because surely that is a MU we ALL need to learn because we'll be facing so many Links in tourneys right? Also, MU knowledge? from playing someone who clearly is playing a character they don't know very well? Sorry Zero, but really, when I look at your Link I see you playing other chars in Link. You're a great player, but not a great Link main (which is ok because you're not a Link main).

You're really full of yourself, aren't you? Specially considering you copy pasted this same crap on your youtube video description. Aso, why even bother asking for approval if you had no intentions of respecting them? Oh wait, sorry, I forgot what respect means to you.

You are aware that he is in his right? This doesn't paint him in a bad light at all. It was his replay, his image on the line. Why would he care about what other people want regarding his private property (that is, his image and replay)? It's like someone asking me to lend them my Wii U. If I don't want it, that it's, it's mine. I don't care what anybody says.

NO YOU DIDN'T. Or esle you would have respected his wishes from day one, which you didn't do as I showed before. Heck, if you respected him you wouldn't have saved the replay after he told you not to save them. I can only imagine how much you must've surely whined so he would relent.

You mean, just like you have no "priviledge" (the right word is right btw) in deciding what to do with HIS image? Or in harassing for two weeks several people to get a stupid replay? Or in annoying all of us with this? You can do whatever you want with your channel, but you can't use another's person image, name, appearance, or products (the cartoon you use for the thumbnail of the video, that's Zero's property, his logo, not yours. He owns it, not you) because if you do, without permission, it's a crime. You did know that, didn't you? Considering how in the past you have reported other people's videos and channels so that replays of you losing would get deleted from youtube.

But they are HIS matches as much as they are yours. Why are they more yours, considering you didn't have them, they weren't played on your wii u, and that he's also in them? These are his matches just as much as they are yours. And his reason is as good as any when it comes to private property. These matches aren't an heirlom of humanity, that we all deserve to watch them or have the right to. These are private matches.

You know, this is quite hypocritical. But keep on saying it, as long as you remember that the same thing needs to apply to you.

[/Spoiler]

Unless someone were to report the video to youtube, for copyright infringement.

I remember stories Izaw of you never uploading matches were you lose. Never. Of other people in the European community saying that during tourneys, when nobody was watching you'd delete all replays of you losing during brawl. Of you throwing a hissy fit any time anyone uploaded a match of you losing.

You're really pathetic.
Yep, this is it. This shows how he is as a person.

Also, he tried his best to make me look bad in his youtube channel, but I am definitely sharing this post, because this shows the type of person you are, Izaw. Enjoy.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Yep, this is it. This shows how he is as a person.

Also, he tried his best to make me look bad in his youtube channel, but I am definitely sharing this post, because this shows the type of person you are, Izaw. Enjoy.
I know. and the worst thing is all his subscribers are just eatin' the lies all up like it's the truth. How unfortunate.

Y2Kay

BLACK MAMBA FOREVER
NNID
Why2Kay
Maybe it's time for me to make a video :D
Well, if my advice means anything, I don't think you should do it.

I think you've already given him more attention than he deserves by going back and forth with him.

I think the best Smash 4 player in the world dignifying him with a video just about him would feed his ego more than harm it. He already seems to show the traits of Narcistic Personality Disorder.

Hey, but what do I know?

Last edited:

Stryker95

Smash Journeyman
In case anyone wanted to keep up on our three Link mains at Tampa Never Sleeps, the stream is here.

Sev3n's pool is here.

Saber's pool is here.

Fierce's pool is here.

This break in the chaos is now over, please enjoy your arguments.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Aaaaaand the video is gone again, lol. You're truly a man of your word Izaw. So trustworthy and reliable.

Can I get a Goddamn in respect of Lootic of all people actually speaking up for once in a millennium?
Now we just need AfroLink and AuraShade in here for some real heat.
GODDAMN!

Last edited:

ShinnyMetal

FRABJOUS
NNID
ShinyMetal
3DS FC
2148-8188-7632
Cant wait to see all the "Link sucks, link mains suck" comments on his video though. That ought to be fun.
Unfortunately most of it is people ****ting on ZeRo. Apparent he had something in the description people keep mentioning that I guess isn't there anymore also

TSM ZeRo

Alright, so apparently Izaw has done things like this to other people:

Regardless, he apologized to me for harassing my friends, lying repeatedly, going back on his words and trying to make me look bad to his fans (Not like just an apology fixes anything though) and deleted the video and unblocked me.

I guess it's over.

Regardless, Izaw has done this to other people and the difference is that I won't get intimidated. I'll fight back and I won't stay quiet.
In the future people should be wary of him, honestly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom