• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

I give Izaw one in five odds of showing up in this thread, and 50:50 if he does of being amicable. If he remembers how we do things, he may not be beyond rejoining our ranks. I even think it would be nice. After all, Uncle Shin misses all of his nieces and nephews who wander away.
Putting this here to reiterate my stance from the last time Izaw showed up here.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
I have no idea what you're talking about, i would never stare at Zelda through some shrubbery in the castle courtyard...

btw, got a link to the source picture from your avi?
Her oh-so-observant guards would catch you anyway, no worries

I do indeed. Probably one of the better fan arts I've seen of her and Phantom so far. Here it is:

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Jasudin is stupid and like toon link.

I dare you to like this post.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
I'm just waiting for Jasudin to like literally every post on the Link boards. Then his work will be complete and he can fly off into the sunset.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Mocha is still around?

Wow. And I thought we used to be friends.
To be honest, I'm surprised you remember her.

HEY! YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME BUT REMEMBER HER? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

It's been many years, hasn't it? How've you been, MooCow? I do remember the good ol days spending time in the Zelda and Link xat. And I remember some flirty Link mains that I will not name :p
DeTa, it's DeTa right?

DeTa

Smash Apprentice
Ikr, it's good to see familiar names sticking around. You guys are the only reason I'm still here and playing Link.

EDIT: @ Mocha Mocha How you doin'? ;)

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
You have funny timing lol

I'm doing alright, just working full-time and about to start some evening classes, so I'll need all the coffee energy I can get. How've you been, and all the prehistoric Link xat members? Or is that xat still active?

Last edited:

I'm doing alright, just working full-time and about to start some evening classes, so I'll need all the coffee energy I can get. How've you been, and all the prehistoric Link xat members? Or is that xat still active?
Those hallowed halls lie deserted for the time being.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515

No, we moved to the skype group you left. Remember?

Though we have been talking about starting another xat so the new mains can join us.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Xat > Skype group. Xat had the best smileys, hehe. And yeah, I remember. My computer would have a heart attack every time I opened Skype since I would check it like once a month.

.... and there were too many messages to count from the Link Skype Group

Hey, at least you guys are still close as a community. Some character boards/chats were very... alien from one another.

Last edited:

MooCow of Justice

Smash Cadet
NNID
MooCowOfJustice
It's been many years, hasn't it? How've you been, MooCow? I do remember the good ol days spending time in the Zelda and Link xat. And I remember some flirty Link mains that I will not name :p
Yeah, DeTa had a mad crush on you. Some say he still has it!

I've been awesome though. You? What's goin' on in yo' life guuuuuuuuuuurl?

...sorry. Lived in a rough neighborhood for a while.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Xat > Skype group. Xat had the best smileys, hehe. And yeah, I remember. My computer would have a heart attack every time I opened Skype since I would check it like once a month.

.... and there were too many messages to count from the Link Skype Group

Hey, at least you guys are still close as a community. Some character boards/chats were very... alien from one another.
We are sworn brothers. Nothing can bring us apart.

And I do miss the xat as well, though at least with the skype we have a permanent record of the conversations. However, we don't have broadcasting. And how I miss Shin's broadcasts...

DeTa

Smash Apprentice

I only appear accordingly to your grace. I'm still a full time student, so I'm lacking the Wii U smash. We should duke it out over the 3ds version if you've got time (if you know what I mean ;)).

Mocha

Coffee Addict
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Oh boy
Yeah, DeTa had a mad crush on you. Some say he still has it!

I've been awesome though. You? What's goin' on in yo' life guuuuuuuuuuurl?

...sorry. Lived in a rough neighborhood for a while.
You're fine, gurl and sis is what everyone calls each other in the Zelda social. Just a little term of endearment

I only appear accordingly to your grace. I'm still a full time student, so I'm lacking the Wii U smash. We should duke it out over the 3ds version if you've got time (if you know what I mean ;)).
Good luck with your classes - I'm about to take some again soon. You should get a Wii U though when you get the chance. It's almost impossible for me to get back to the 3DS ;o

Deta, did you know that in elven years, I'm old enough to be your mom?

Rizen

Smash Legend
**** I need to learn this game but cr*p keeps coming up. I've barely gotten to play since getting the game. I got back to my house and tried to play solo but SDed 6 times from the changed ledge mechanics. Jump offstage>double jump back>double jump back?! Why isn't this working?! x2 Ledge hog Zair... nope. Fair and grab the ledge? Same with boomerang. Nope, nope. Go for ledge from hitstun? Nope.

The buffering is also very different than Brawl. My pivot grabs keep turning into pivot FTilts.

I need to just log some time without c*** coming up and get it in my head that this is not Brawl :crazy:

Top Bottom