• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
There's a certain Yoshi here who always breaks my shield. He did the same to Cat in a match where they went to time (game three, Cat 28 % Yoshi 21 % -- but then, who cares, that was MK). You can see him do it to me here at the end -- I was just so afraid of the Uair. I wish we could bypass shields like him, with a command grab and that down b. His Fair is ridiculous too -- I wish I could dunk like that. And his Usmash and Fsmash range -- !

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Might finally get the GameCube controller adapter today. I'll be going to GameStop right after my sisters are finished with the photo booth. Hopefully they have them in stock. :dizzy:

Edit: I'll be going to get some ice cream right after this, too (not complaining too much though lol). It might be a while. Been sitting around for like 2 hours already. Plus I won't be able to try out how it feels when playing because my Wii U was confiscated pretty much until when summer starts lol. I'll need to go on someone else's Wii U in order to play. Hopefully I can attend a tournament or something soon.

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
You know...you keep bringing it up constantly reminds people about the crap you pulled. You'd do best to stop talking about so damn much.

Also take a chill pill. We have lives. If you want a constantly active board go to the Zelda boards.

I wouldn't give him so much credit
I did they are boring. And I didn't pull jack. yo. I know you need someone to yell at so I will let you yell till you can't breath! Have a nice day:bee:

@ Rizen Rizen No problem man! anymore question you wanna ask me, plz do not hesitate to ask!

Last edited:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I have come to realize the only moral of Sm4sh is that those characters who have little should have even less, and that all those who care should surrender their dignity and pleasure to whims of faulty game design. Link isn't great, therefore he shouldn't be played. Link players lose often; therefore the character should be further nerfed. They work hard; therefore everyone who was worthy of him should drop him like dead weight. They make progress; therefore they should switch to better characters, and reject anyone who stays with him on his own boards.

I have not the patience to stay around here and see this place become a conglomeration of ignorant newbies and veterans who have long moved on. Let Link be the last character you ever used with any pleasure to yourself, @Catana, that didn't involve the superficial whimsy of 'winning'. Maybe soon your final hopes of placing will be blighted, and you will find no pleasure in anything --

For my part my life here started with new hope for Link, but I have lived, sadly, to see the end of it. Some were smart and foresaw that result. My sun arose with the first rays of new hopes, and I am sad to see it set. Now your hopes have fallen with mine, and I won't see this place degenerate, instead of seeing it being burned to the ground -- the only proper thing. But remember, you can throw mothers with their infants into the flame, and yet Shakespeare reaches greater pathos with the fall of a handkerchief. I think a single character switch can be enough to destroy morale in that same way.

The happy main, the joyous play
Using Link without a sigh;
He who would always portray
Where Link’s powers lie –
He who mastered Link’s fine arts
He who endured all the pains
We cannot call back a thousandth part
Of what his Link contains.

Even in his sweetest hour
I fear he shan’t pick Link
We’ll find that magic thrill no more
Which I restored with ink.
The greatest move, the fairest fair,
The very deepest scar
Have left along Link’s finest nair
To go with that vile char.

The joy is fled, the hate is cold,
And Link’s fine splendours too
Are gone, they’re of days old
And all we knew’s untrue.

Shin, it seems, has long gone mad,
And Costlow’s now a fine, proud dad.
Yet we are nevermore all glad –
Without you all is dead and sad
Without you all seems very bad.
Please, oh please, please come back.
We loved you all, you crazy whack.

That was the last poem I wrote for him, but who gives a **** about that "boring crap" eh?

"Here sleeps the hopes of one whose glowing birth
Was found too warm for this unfeeling earth
That frownd and withered every stem
Hides here with buds as warm as them."

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
I did they are boring. And I didn't pull jack. yo. I know you need someone to yell at so I will let you yell till you can't breath! Have a nice day:bee:

@ Rizen Rizen No problem man! anymore question you wanna ask me, plz do not hesitate to ask!
You keep bringing it up because you want negative attention... God forbid you don't get that attention though right?

Have you ever seen "Wolf of Wall Street?" Probably not, but I'm gonna show you a short clip of the movie. (Warning it DOES have swearing in it).
This is how things run in here. You can't go ahead and just clean your fishbowl when we're all in here trying to do work.
You know...you keep bringing it up constantly reminds people about the crap you pulled. You'd do best to stop talking about so damn much.

Also take a chill pill. We have lives. If you want a constantly active board go to the Zelda boards.

I wouldn't give him so much credit
Don't even give it the time of day, it's what he wants. Why do you think he keeps bringing it up

Last edited:

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
You keep bringing it up because you want negative attention...

God forbid you don't get that attention though right?

Don't even give it the time of day, it's what he wants. Why do you think he keeps bringing it up
Your right? I want to get yelled at and made fun of? What ever you say buddy?

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Warning Received
I have come to realize the only moral of Sm4sh is that those characters who have little should have even less, and that all those who care should surrender their dignity and pleasure to whims of faulty game design. Link isn't great, therefore he shouldn't be played. Link players lose often; therefore the character should be further nerfed. They work hard; therefore everyone who was worthy of him should drop him like dead weight. They make progress; therefore they should switch to better characters, and reject anyone who stays with him on his own boards.

I have not the patience to stay around here and see this place become a conglomeration of ignorant newbies and veterans who have long moved on. Let Link be the last character you ever used with any pleasure to yourself, @Catana, that didn't involve the superficial whimsy of 'winning'. Maybe soon your final hopes of placing will be blighted, and you will find no pleasure in anything --

For my part my life here started with new hope for Link, but I have lived, sadly, to see the end of it. Some were smart and foresaw that result. My sun arose with the first rays of new hopes, and I am sad to see it set. Now your hopes have fallen with mine, and I won't see this place degenerate, instead of seeing it being burned to the ground -- the only proper thing. But remember, you can throw mothers with their infants into the flame, and yet Shakespeare reaches greater pathos with the fall of a handkerchief. I think a single character switch can be enough to destroy morale in that same way.

The very deepest scar

That was the last poem I wrote for him, but who gives a **** about that "boring crap" eh?

Just ignore him. You give him your time which could be used for more productive things like not focusing on him.

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
??? So not to be a troll but If I clean my fish bowl on the internet you guys will eat it and throw rocks at me? If your going to ignore me please do it now.

Siledh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Siledhrel
3DS FC
3969-5560-9348
??? So not to be a troll but If I clean my fish bowl on the internet you guys will eat it and throw rocks at me? If your going to ignore me please do it now.
*decides to feed*

No, basically most of us have lives. Many of us are at university or have jobs. This means we can't always be on. We don't have the same kind of freedom as you do (if your age is right).

For example, I have two essays due tomorrow, both at least 3,000 words and another 2,000 word essay due on Wednesday. I'm not the only one in this situation. Others have essays and exams. Some have to earn money as well as study or simply earn money. We don't have the time to be on here talking about whatever random topic happens to be going on.

If you want to chat about anything and have a laugh, there are better places to be. And none of us need you coming in here and making multiple posts in an effort to get attention. If no one replies, just wait until someone does. It will happen eventually.

FSK

Smash Ace
I have come to the most haunting realization.

lawz -> if we pretend that l is captial i then

lawz is an anagram for Izaw

and they both main sheik :O

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
*decides to feed*

No, basically most of us have lives. Many of us are at university or have jobs. This means we can't always be on. We don't have the same kind of freedom as you do (if your age is right).

For example, I have two essays due tomorrow, both at least 3,000 words and another 2,000 word essay due on Wednesday. I'm not the only one in this situation. Others have essays and exams. Some have to earn money as well as study or simply earn money. We don't have the time to be on here talking about whatever random topic happens to be going on.

If you want to chat about anything and have a laugh, there are better places to be. And none of us need you coming in here and making multiple posts in an effort to get attention. If no one replies, just wait until someone does. It will happen eventually.
I understand you guy's bare heavy burdens. I can only imagine the hardships of college and how much Smash time I will lose. But I was just kidding when I say "The community is dead ". It's just dat these boards r usually booming with salt and activity. I deeply apologize if it seems like I am inconciderate and Just do not care about you guys work and lives. I just miss the old times. I do apologize. to a extent. Just don't yell at me. Thank you.

Good luck on your exams or papers or whatever your doing.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY GUYS :awesome:

I've got a cool Pikachu bean. Though this is pretty cool

I have seen it. The hype is worth it.

Would like me to tell you what happens?:troll:
*in tears*
Quicksilver...Y!!!!!
I did not like ultron that much I mean he is my favorite villain by personality, but he didn't kick as much ass like in the comics. plus Shulk and black widow, not digging it. Did you know that Tony didn't make ultron? hank pyrm or ant-man did. Did you know that striker had a sword arm. DID YA?

Last edited by a moderator:

Siledh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Siledhrel
3DS FC
3969-5560-9348
Did you know about ****ing spoiler tags?! :facepalm:

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
I have come to the most haunting realization.

lawz -> if we pretend that l is captial i then

lawz is an anagram for Izaw

and they both main sheik :O
Jeez it took you that long? This has been said since the Brawl days...

Siledh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Siledhrel
3DS FC
3969-5560-9348
I looked for ti and I can't find it!!!!!!!!!!
*sighs*

If you don't know how to do spoiler tags, then at least announce you're putting spoilers in your post. It's common courtesy so that anyone who reads the post will know to skip.

Here's how you do spoiler tags: [ spoiler ]Darth Vader is your father.[ /spoiler ] Just remove the spaces from between the brackets.

Lawz.

NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Here's an example Smokebomb

Smokebomb....I am Izaw Shhhhh don't tell anyone

smokebomb12

NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
*sighs*

If you don't know how to do spoiler tags, then at least announce you're putting spoilers in your post. It's common courtesy so that anyone who reads the post will know to skip.

Here's how you do spoiler tags: [ spoiler ]Darth Vader is your father.[ /spoiler ] Just remove the spaces from between the brackets.
Wait darth vader is lukes father????

JK I am sorry. Thank you.

@LAWZ

I Knew it!

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
In other news:
The chick in 'The Crying Game' is really a man.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
*in tears*
Quicksilver...Y!!!!!
I did not like ultron that much I mean he is my favorite villain by personality, but he didn't kick as much *** like in the comics. plus Shulk and black widow, not digging it. Did you know that Tony didn't make ultron? hank pyrm or ant-man did. Did you know that striker had a sword arm. DID YA?
Dude! Spoiler that **** before the movie is spoiler for someone

Yes, OMG WHY QUICKSILVER. WHY?! WHY YOU HAVE TO DIE?! *crys* Also Ultron was freaken awesome. Yes, even if he wasn't as powerful as he is in the comics, he was still great. The director said that they knew Ultron was much more powerful than he is in the movie. I mean serious, if he could, Ultron would have made it so that Iron Man couldn't use any of his suits. But would that make the movie better, having the bad guy win? Probable not. Also, about Ant Man actually making Ultron, I don't think they could do that since,you know, the Ant Man movie is AFTER Age of Ultron, so that is a bit of a probable. I still think it is one of the greatest movies I have seen to date.

Last edited:

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror

The very deepest scar

TLDR: Back to the Melee 2

It is a game where no scrub can prosper, no FG to inflate egos, and a skill ceiling that reaches into the depths of space. Link still isn't good in Melee, but those combos feel oh so good.

Lawz.

NNID
Lawz_Fearless
I've been meaning to save some replays of my Link and asking Zelkam or someone else to record them. But EVERYTIME I USE HIM, MY OPPONENT QUITS AFTER THE FIRST STOCK.

Top Bottom