• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Link Boards Replay Recording Room

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Who can upload 2 of my loser's sets past tourney and Z3ph vs Cat loser's semi's link tournament

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Send me versus Apex (Falcon) and Arcadist (Pacman) tourney sets, and Z3ph1r vs Cat Loser's Semis Wifight tournament.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
All right, I've got the vids! First, we have DF vs Arcadist!

Next, DF vs Apex!

Finally, from the Link boards WiFi tourney, Cat vs Z3ph1r!

Enjoy!

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Link Boards Losers Finals is here! Enjoy!
DF vs Z3phIr

Next batch of replays I have up will be of DF destroying me.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
As promised. Enjoy!

That tipped Fsmash on game two that killed me at ****ing 65% is one of the dumbest things I've seen.

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
I don't know if this is dumb to ask or not but is it OK to send smash ladder matches to any of the fine gentlemen in the OP? Since those matches are 3 stock I can't exactly upload them with the built in system and I'd very much like some crtic on those if possible.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
I don't know if this is dumb to ask or not but is it OK to send smash ladder matches to any of the fine gentlemen in the OP? Since those matches are 3 stock I can't exactly upload them with the built in system and I'd very much like some crtic on those if possible.
Send them to me. PM me first to let me know when you've sent them. I'll also need your Wii U friend code.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
I've been away for a while, and I'm back to say you can probably take my name off the recording list. A couple extra things have popped up in my personal life that will render me unable to keep up with requests (not that I have been lately anyways).
That's pretty much it.

I'm eventually gonna take down the videos I've recorded thus far, but I figured a little forward notice would be nice just incase some of you wanted to save them. Find whatever way to download youtube's flv video format if you want to keep the vids that are up. Won't be right away, but it'll happen.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
I've got a few replays for you to upload link7 link7 . I sent you a request. My bad Zane, I didn't see that post. You can ignore those replays I sent you.

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Send them over. I'll upload when I have time.
I've sent a few of them, but it appears that there's a limit to how many times I can send replays in a day. I'll wait for you to upload the ones I sent you already before I send more, but I might send a few more that I'm sure I haven't yet.

Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
I've sent a few of them, but it appears that there's a limit to how many times I can send replays in a day. I'll wait for you to upload the ones I sent you already before I send more, but I might send a few more that I'm sure I haven't yet.
Your matches are up. I only uploaded the ones where you went Link though. If you want the matches of your Roy uploaded, I'm posting them on the Roy threads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaRFGf6-uYM&feature=youtu.be

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Hey link7 link7 , I've got a few replays for you to upload if you don't mind. Does it count if the other player is playing as Link though? There doesn't seem to be any rules against that. Also the Link player prefers to be called Manewolf. That was the one game I was legitimately able to take off of him beside maybe like 1 other one, but he was Little Mac and I was Cloud, so yeah. I have some replays were he beats me in Cloud dittos too, but none where he beats me as Link.

Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Hey link7 link7 , I've got a few replays for you to upload if you don't mind. Does it count if the other player is playing as Link though? There doesn't seem to be any rules against that. Also the Link player prefers to be called Manewolf. That was the one game I was legitimately able to take off of him beside maybe like 1 other one, but he was Little Mac and I was Cloud, so yeah. I have some replays were he beats me in Cloud dittos too, but none where he beats me as Link.
Send them over. It'll be a while until they're uploaded though, I'll be incredibly busy the next few days.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Send them over. It'll be a while until they're uploaded though, I'll be incredibly busy the next few days.
That's totally fine dude, take your time. I don't have many other ways to get these matches uploaded anyhow lol (which is where the replay recording room comes in).

Last edited:
Top Bottom