• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Link Boards Replay Recording Room

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
@ link7 link7 Your offer is much appreciated and I've taken the liberty of adding your info to the OP. I hope that is alright?

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
@ link7 link7 Your offer is much appreciated and I've taken the liberty of adding your info to the OP. I hope that is alright?
That's completely fine, glad to finally be able to offer my services.
I've been very sick the past 3 weeks, so I apologize to those that have replays sent to me that I just haven't had the energy to work with. I'll be up to posting them within the next few days, so don't worry.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Okay, I'll queue up the next batch of replays tonight now that I've got some time off finally.
Expect the replays up later tonight ;)
Thanks for uploading the vids, but I can't help to find that the matches against Marth aren't up. Is it because you haven't gotten to them yet, or something else? Those are the best ones imo.

Edit: Nevermind. These are great. :3

Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
@Sev3n

Here's a dilemma. I'm going to double post on purpose, and I apologize. I have a vid. of Doomfire, but if I edit a previous post to add it, it goes unnoticed because the thread won't update. I guess what I'm asking is, is it okay to double post in this thread if we have replays to post, but no one else has posted replays since you've posted them?

Guess I'll go ahead and post a replay.

@ Dumbfire Dumbfire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7yg3BQCYkw&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
If you really need to get something noticed, like a video or an important comment regarding uploads, then you can go ahead and double post on those conditions. Alternatively I'd recommend PMing Zelkam or I to bump the thread with something so that you don't have to double post.

I'm certainly not gonna give you crap about it for stuff like this, and I don't think anyone should. I also understand double posting is generally looked down upon, so you're right to take caution when doing so. This thread is gonna be for us Uploaders to concisely serve the replays to those who respectfully submit them, and if a double post is neccesary to get the attention of the next recipient I say go for it.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
Honestly, I think double posting just needs to be a thing in the thread. Personally, I much prefer people to post their requests here as opposed to PMing me because it keeps everything in one place instead of spread out across several different conversions.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
I believe @ link7 link7 has some stuff that needs recording, gentleman.
Almost. I have stuff to actually post here. Thanks for bumping the thread for me!

Okay, so I have a match that @HarryTheChin sent me. I like the use of B-reversed Boomy and arrows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfk3rYJDFdU

Now, something a little less professional. This is a friendly between me and Gimpyfish62. The ending is pretty fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECRjExqV9Cg

Send me more stuff! @ Dumbfire Dumbfire , I want you to send me that very special set you had with a certain someone. Let me make it pretty!

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
i have a tingling feeling link7 has some videos to post, and that isn't just a hitch in my menstrual cycle

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
@ link7 link7 For the purposes of adding more videos and bringing attention to that fact, you are allowed to double post in this thread to avoid inconvenience. You are after all offering a service to the community. After a period of time, say a day or two or whatever, Lawz or I can simply come back here and merge your posts. If some outsider mod comes along and gives you a double posting infraction, either show them this message or send them to me or let me know and I'll get it reversed and yell at them. The double posting infraction isn't meant to be applied unreasonably after all.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Thanks Foxy, I really appreciate that. It makes things a bit easier to post here.

Anyway, I have several vids. First up is me teaming with Christian Rendon for a few matches. Had a lot of fun, and learned a bit about the doubles game.

Next up we have me getting my booty kicked by @ L LoZ-Girl !

Up next is me, @FSK @ L LoZ-Girl and @Lozjam playing some doubles!

And finally, we have @Catana playing some random dude from a tourney.

Enjoy!

DJTHED

Smash Apprentice
NNID
djthed
3DS FC
1805-3499-5905
Switch FC
SW-1721-8556-4217
@ DJTHED DJTHED is the guy to ask about that.
Woah, woah, wait. I never said I was taking public requests to record twitch vods. I don't have that kind of time. You could give recording it a shot yourself, though. All I use to record twitch streams is through a program called OBS. It's typically used for streaming, but it's useful for recording pretty much anything, really.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Thanks Zane.

I'm telling you it would be so much simpler if they let you save on an sd card like in brawl. Then I could just bring it home to send and not rely on the twitch stream. I also could have captured more sets than just the money match in order to get better feedback..... Such is life

Last edited:

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
I think I can grab the videos and stitch them together fairly easily with what I've got. I'll give it a go tonight and if it doesn't work then maybe @ Zane the pure Zane the pure will have better luck tomorrow.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
Thanks Zane.

I'm telling you it would be so much simpler if they let you save on an sd card like in brawl. Then I could just bring it home to send and not rely on the twitch stream. I also could have captured more sets than just the money match in order to get better feedback..... Such is life
In all likelihood the SD card support was dropped out of fear of the rampant homebrew exploits the Wii was susceptible to, perhaps noting a similar concern in the Wii U's defenses... I never once used the homebrew channel for piracy, but the neat little things like texture replacement and code editing was a ton of fun.

As I stated prior, I'mma try to figure out this OBS doohickey, but if Zelkam gets it before me then all's well

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
Got them all recorded, so I'll have em all up and ready to go after work tonight.
I'll update this post if no one else replies before then, so I'll tag you if that occurs.
I'll go ahead and bump the post for you, but I believe everyone, not just me, that has relevant replays, can double post vids. if need be.

LOGIA666

Smash Apprentice
Got something for you guys, maybe. Was recorded in For Glory. It's against a Luigi.

Last edited:

Linkmario00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Linkmario00
I sent two matches I had on Anther's to @ Zelkam Zelkam
It would be great if you can upload them.

Last edited:

kxiong92

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kxiong

Tshadow7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tshadow7
I sent this info to you cause I forgot about the rules for sending the replays, so I will give more info here

I sent 3 replays, (Friendly set vs a Marth)
Link (Tshadow) vs Marth (Mauricio)
then I sent 1 more replay a friendly match with a Captain Falcon
Link (Tshadow) vs Capt (CMS)
and lastly I sent 2 more replays, (Friendly set vs the same Marth)

to link7 link7 , sorry man I asked for 3 or 4 replays and you said yes, and then I sent 2 more, I know thats a lot and I appologize for sending so many,

I can wait as long as you need for you to upload them

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
I sent this info to you cause I forgot about the rules for sending the replays, so I will give more info here

I sent 3 replays, (Friendly set vs a Marth)
then I sent 1 more replay a friendly match with a Captain Falcon
Link (Tshadow) vs Capt (CMS)
and lastly I sent 2 more replays, (Friendly set vs the same Marth)

to link7 link7 , sorry man I asked for 3 or 4 replays and you said yes, and then I sent 2 more, I know thats a lot and I appologize for sending so many,

I can wait as long as you need for you to upload them

I recorded them all last night after work. Now I just need to edit and upload them. They'll be up by Tuesday, since I've got a packed schedule today.

Top Bottom