• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: The Flying Spaghetti Monster-05/29/10

zidane3015

Smash Cadet
I'll mm you Mooney. 5$ my fox vs your anything.

And if I have any extra money I want to mm and get lots of friendlies with you Apollo. Peach is one of my problem match ups.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
**** i cant wait a week 4 this wtf

bring some cybernetic vaseline, because we gonna **** u up in the game :):):):):):):):):):)

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Currently, Andy, we're driving down on Friday night and returning Saturday night. I'm not sure if I can handle 7hrs of driving in one day, so I'd rather split it into two days.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
The plan was to be leaving Orlando by 6pm. With all of my passengers in tow.

I need to talk to Kniht (still, sorry bud) about who rides where. But I MIGHT have enough room for you

nicaboy

Smash Champion
we should have a smash fest at zp night before. One dollar teams and singles sounds fun. doubles pool style. we did doubles like that and it was mad fun. every match counted lol

Beanman

Smash Cadet
we should have a smash fest at zp night before. One dollar teams and singles sounds fun. doubles pool style. we did doubles like that and it was mad fun. every match counted lol
so friday and sat?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
if people wanna play firday im down. I get out of work 9:30 so i say around 10:30 sounds good. I really wanna come if the cfl peeps wanna do it too

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Um, we have half housing. Seth said he'd house 3-4 of us, but the rest need somewhere to stay. Can anyone help us with this? We have 6 (maybe7 ) total going, and 3 are staying w/ Seth. Let me know if you have information on a place to stay!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
ohhhhhhhhhhh tru im hyped for this.

@jav & jason: who am i going with? how are you two splitting up the ppl, etc.?

also ;________________; raph you are good :(:(

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
@jav & jason: who am i going with? how are you two splitting up the ppl, etc.?
Actually, this is what I wanted to know about.

How far do you live from Jason? Cuz I'd rather drive Pat and Gabe (and Andy?) cuz they live close by. But if Jason would have to go way out of the way, then I'll take you.

Else: where in Orlando can you get to, Ian? Cuz again, I don't mind driving you in Orlando, but it may be good if you ride w/ Jason and Colin.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
I'll look back into housing if it's still needed. I might be able to use my dad's place. He doesn't have a lot of space, but it's better than a car/not going to this.

Pi

Smash Hero
I have 4 total spots in my car (Excluding me as the driver)
So 4 people can ride with me comfortably, 5 squished.

Who is confirmed going to this, aside from col bol who I'll pick up

Also housing, yea that's kind of important. lol

I've got some people who want to come so need to know how many spots I have available

HOUSING?​

for emphasis

Top Bottom