• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: The Flying Spaghetti Monster-05/29/10

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I'm sorry! I didn't mean to continually flip flop.
Oh no! Don't worry, you're just a life-saver.

It's all these punks who are yes/no/maybes on rides! It's not a big deal, I just don't want to end up forgetting anything.

Also housing, yea that's kind of important. lol

I've got some people who want to come so need to know how many spots I have available
Alright. As far as I know, I'm driving myself, Dark Sonic, and Raistlin (3 people) to Seth's house on Friday night. If Ian can get a ride to Orlando, then I'll drive him too and figure out where he's staying then.

You (Jason) are driving yourself and Colbol to Raph's house on whatever-time-and-day-you-want.

And we'll meet up w/ you on Saturday morning at Zero Ping.

Else: If Gainesville is miraculously bringing a car, PLEEEEEASE pick up Ian.

Pi

Smash Hero
Oh no! Don't worry, you're just a life-saver.

It's all these punks who are yes/no/maybes on rides! It's not a big deal, I just don't want to end up forgetting anything.

Alright. As far as I know, I'm driving myself, Dark Sonic, and Raistlin (3 people) to Seth's house on Friday night. If Ian can get a ride to Orlando, then I'll drive him too and figure out where he's staying then.

You (Jason) are driving yourself and Colbol to Raph's house on whatever-time-and-day-you-want.

And we'll meet up w/ you on Saturday morning at Zero Ping.

Else: If Gainesville is miraculously bringing a car, PLEEEEEASE pick up Ian.

Alright
As it stands now I'm driving Col Bol and Cash Mooney +1 (3 total, 1 spot left in car)
Can I get directions to seth's house?
Also who is seth

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
If you're coming for realz, then i still need a teammate. I hadn't really planned on playing in teams, so i didn't look around. But I still want to enter.
Ahhh, Falcon in teams? D:

Can you play Ganondorf, Fox, Peach, or Falco well in teams?

Those are the only characters am looking to team with at the moment. Sorry.

Falcon sucks. Play Ganondorf instead. :bee:

nicaboy

Smash Champion
actually i much rather team with a ganon then a falcon. Just me lol

but who can argue with a tech happy fox as your team mate? I cant!

So you guys wanna smash friday night? I did with hbox uuaa and vericz and at@t and it was really fun night before fiu. Lady leigon was to cool to play with us so she slept lol

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Colin hopefully you can convince feek to go lol I know Emilio wanted to team with him after he found out you were stolen by Javi.
I'm definitely not going to the tournament. I'm spending time studying and in the afternoon I'm going to my gf's sister's bday party.

Kniht, I'll pm you my address. I don't have any smash playable tvs. If that discourages you, you can all stay at Shalom's haha.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Thanks again Raph! You're my favorite. If you find time, try to swing by so that we can hang out at least for a little

Raistlin

Smash Lord
double post, but I just checked my work schedule and I don't have a shift until Monday, so I guess I will definitely be at this!

Linguini

Smash Master
nice! so i will def be recording at this then! and i will for sure get all the vids up by the next day because I hate when people fail at uploading.

Colin, I can't wait to play you again man,****'s going to be like a breath of fresh air. Pr0ject is coming to this, he's trying to contact shiz to give him a ride.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
actually i much rather team with a ganon then a falcon. Just me lol

but who can argue with a tech happy fox as your team mate? I cant!

So you guys wanna smash friday night? I did with hbox uuaa and vericz and at@t and it was really fun night before fiu. Lady leigon was to cool to play with us so she slept lol
god that was so much fun

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Ya it was but were never sleeping in the same be again!

Dont deny me.

Oh btw you should come :)

if 30 people come pools of 6 should happen. top 3 make it out

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Definitely coming to this. Been dying to get back into this game.
What?! Ed is alive?!

nice! so i will def be recording at this then! and i will for sure get all the vids up by the next day because I hate when people fail at uploading.

Colin, I can't wait to play you again man,****'s going to be like a breath of fresh air. Pr0ject is coming to this, he's trying to contact shiz to give him a ride.
Do you want me to bring my capture card so we can have two recording TVs? I upload over night so that's no problem. Last tournament I recorded, all the videos were up the following morning. And I could give you my youtube info so we could have all the videos on one account.

Linguini

Smash Master
What?! Ed is alive?!

Do you want me to bring my capture card so we can have two recording TVs? I upload over night so that's no problem. Last tournament I recorded, all the videos were up the following morning. And I could give you my youtube info so we could have all the videos on one account.
Yeah,bring yours too. Nicaboy i'm not doing pools lol.

Tournament starts promptly at 12:30 pm. Doors open at 11:00 am

Col Bol

Smash Champion
yes plz ^_^

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Please make this so. Most tourneys don't start til like an hour after they say they will. And I want to get out of there relatively early. I'm sure Orlando does as well.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
results
Teams
1)apllo and col bol
2)nicaboy and flamin roy
3)rastlin and dark sonic
4)linguini and andres
5)blea gelo and spider sense

singles
1)col bol
2)linguini
3)flamin roy
4)blea gelo
5)nicaboy
5)apllo
7)rastlin
7)dark sonic
9)mowgli
9)cash mooney
13)blind ghost
13)spider sense
13)think
13)someone i cant remember

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Yeah,bring yours too. Nicaboy i'm not doing pools lol.

I will, because I HAVE to get out early. Planning on having everything done by 7.
ROFL

i understand there was some sort of car trouble, linguini, but still.... lolololololololol at these posts in retrospect.

had an great time in SFL though, you guys are all awesome

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
results
Teams
1)apllo and col bol
2)nicaboy and flamin roy
3)rastlin and dark sonic
4)linguini and andres
5)blea gelo and spider sense

singles
1)col bol
2)linguini
3)flamin roy
4)blea gelo
5)nicaboy
5)apllo
7)rastlin
7)dark sonic
9)mowgli
9)cash mooney
13)blind ghost
13)spider sense
13)think
13)CRYPTIK
I don't remember who got 16th.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Shout outs for CFL

Apollo - Yo man, that set was mad fun and intense, just make sure to be on the lookout for CEO, cause I'm gonna come straight for you. :laugh:

Kniht - Hey man, it was fun talking to you at BK and stuff, I can tell you're a pretty cool guy and if I do go to CEO, hopefully we'll chill there too, after I murk your boy Apollo. :p Btw, good **** ****** me at losers.

ColBol - They grow up so fast, remember what I said about Chops coming back, so you gotta make sure to swing by.

Dark Sonic - Your Marth is soooooo ****. My butt still hurts. lol

Raistlen (sp?) Sorry if I butchered your handle, but it sucks I didn't get to play you, I'll get my chance one day.

Cash Mooney - Bro you got REALLY good last time I played you. lmao it was a fun car ride to Tacobell, and it was even funnier to camp you with my Puff. Keep up the great work, and play more Marth; he's definitely where your potential lies.

Top Bottom