• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lil Wayne vs. Cassidy vs. Papoose: Best Freestyler

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
Ok, it's always been an ongoing debate on who is the best freestyler in Rap today. Well now YOU have the chance to spit your opinion on who's better. I personally think that Papoose and Cassidy go head up in this battle for the best.(Im a little more for Papoose then Cassidy, but not by much.) Now it's your turn to choose.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
Please show me a vid on youtube with Cassidy doing a sick freestyle

And the hands down champ of freestyles has to be non other than BigL
He can keep a flow going with no stopping to think, and come with punchlines

Supernatural is the most consistent, he broke the record for freestyling the longest
I think something like 9 hours, I can't even talk that long!

When it comes to freestyle battles, I have to go with JUice, because every line he spits is a true diss
unlike the other person making things up

Bertin

Smash Rookie
Stos is very correct lil wayne has the mixtapes aon lockdown. he delives mixtapes faster than any other.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Alright it goes like this. Lil Wayne is the best rapper in thw world but Cassidy is the best freeestyler also thiers Jin but his more like an undergrun ground ground person. Pappose is the person who can describ his opinion in creative ways/waords and flow. Example his song Alphabetical Slaughter.

Overall Everyone Wins.

Banks

Smash Hero
Please show me a vid on youtube with Cassidy doing a sick freestyle

And the hands down champ of freestyles has to be non other than BigL
He can keep a flow going with no stopping to think, and come with punchlines

Supernatural is the most consistent, he broke the record for freestyling the longest
I think something like 9 hours, I can't even talk that long!

When it comes to freestyle battles, I have to go with JUice, because every line he spits is a true diss
unlike the other person making things up
the only sane person in this thread. besides th0rn.

lil wayne is not good at all, he is a corny *** mainstream rapper, people just like him because of his commercial success. Cassidy is a good freestyler but his albums are mostly trash, hip-pop songs for the ladies. hustla was a little better than split personality, ill give him that. papoose is a really good rapper, but I think there are a whole crapload of undergournd rappers that outshine all three of them, altho cassidy and papoose still stand among them freestyle/mixtape wise.

lil wayne sucks tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR-ndBko8TQ&mode=related&search=

that **** is better than any freestyle ive ever heard from wayne, and most people probly never heard of them. BOOT CAMP CLIK SON

Dibs

Smash Lord
JOE BUDDEN

With Papoose in second.

Look up alphabetical slaughter by papoose.

I'll be back later with the Joe Budden Freestyles.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
If you have all of Weezy's mixtapes you'll see why Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive. The reason why Lil Wayne is soo good is the **** that come out of his mouth. 6 Minutes of Death with Fab and Cassidy was a sick song. Weezy destroys everyone when is comes to spittin, but hes soft at freestylin. I can give you more that 5 lines from Weezy's songs that no other rapper an think off.

But really the person that made the biggest impact on BET and MTV is T.I.
The Game is Alright
G-Unit is dead except for 50 and Banks. 50 is aight but i know for sure that i dont like all his songs. the only song i like is Bad News and I Get Money.

Get 9 mm by David banner. Listen toweezys part (first Verse) and listen to what he spits and tell me what you think of his last line in his part.

Banks

Smash Hero
If you have all of Weezy's mixtapes you'll see why Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive. The reason why Lil Wayne is soo good is the **** that come out of his mouth. 6 Minutes of Death with Fab and Cassidy was a sick song. Weezy destroys everyone when is comes to spittin, but hes soft at freestylin. I can give you more that 5 lines from Weezy's songs that no other rapper an think off.

But really the person that made the biggest impact on BET and MTV is T.I.
The Game is Alright
G-Unit is dead except for 50 and Banks. 50 is aight but i know for sure that i dont like all his songs. the only song i like is Bad News and I Get Money.

Get 9 mm by David banner. Listen toweezys part (first Verse) and listen to what he spits and tell me what you think of his last line in his part.
i listened to that song. it sucks, and lil wayne sucked. david banner sucks too. snoop dogg is alrite, he was good back in 92/93. also, the beat on that song sucks too. that is overall terrible rap music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvJy_sW7iDo&mode=related&search=

theres some real music. go get the army of the pharoahs cd before the new one comes out nubs

Dibs

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHA. Young Buck is clearly the better member on G-Unit.... Wait he dropped right?

CPTNfalcon

Smash Apprentice
He may not be the best rapper alive as far as record sales go. But he the BEST rapper when it come to spitting bars and bein original, *****'s bars is insane

Banks

Smash Hero
imo lloyd banks is the only one g-unit who is any good, but he's been slacking lately anyhow. young buck, meh i'm not into the whole southern thing, but I suppose I could see people liking him, I think he is alrite and I usually hate all southern rappers.

Joe Budden is a good example of someone who is actually good compared to Lil Gayne. Both their voices are weird but one sounds like a drunk baby and one is just deep. lolol plus lil wayne calls birdman daddy, and the only people whio say that are prostitutes who are talking to their pimp. *kisses*

lo.l >_>

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
well I think that lil wayne sucks a**. he's a cocaine snorting ****** that disses people just for the heck of it. and then he has some ghostwriters, so the good punchlines and metaphor's he says on his songs are more than likely not his. and i REALLY doubt he can freestyle. I mean who has he challenged. Some people on a song so that he can avoid saying things to in their face.:urg: I mean at least people like cassidy and papoose actually have been in a real battle and have shown their skills at it. I mean it really pisses me off when people say a crackhead like lil wayne is the best rapper or MC and forget about people who actually work hard and try to make a difference like the critically acclaimed Lupe Fiasco,Kanye West,Common,Mos Def,Talib Kweli,Nas,Papoose,Rakim,KRS One, and so on and so forth. People like that are on positive things like Def Poetry Jam,Oprah, and other great shows performing all the time. They have been recognized as having some of the best albums in Hip-Hop history, and people STILL s**t on them. I mean Common's Finding Forever is the #1 album in the country right now, and everybody i tell that to gives me the same comeback everytime."Well its only because The Carter 3 wasn't released. Are you F**king serious? I mean no matter how many hard mixtapes or cool ghostwriten albums he comes out with, Lil Wayne will NEVER be on The Oprah Winfrey Show or Ellen Grace performing. He will never get on Def Peotry Jam and say something that the people can actually FEEL. No matter what, he will NEVER achieve the things those people did, and it's just a shame that the world replaced those dedicated,hard-working people with a typical money,cars,h**s, and clothes wanna be 2pac/southern jay-z loser like Lil Wayne. Seriously, OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE BIG Picture!

p.s. Thorn and Dibs, you guys are right. Joe Budden is a f**king beast! Thanks for the info.

SupaNova

Smash Cadet
well i dont really listen to chamillionaire so i dont know. mean i do like the fact that he has refraned from using profanity in his next album.(That's right, no n*ggas,h**s,B****es, and so on.) I think that was really a admirable thing to do because not alot of people can go aside from what they are used to and just switch it up like that. That made me think different of him for doing that.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
well i dont really listen to chamillionaire so i dont know. mean i do like the fact that he has refraned from using profanity in his next album.(That's right, no n*ggas,h**s,B****es, and so on.) I think that was really a admirable thing to do because not alot of people can go aside from what they are used to and just switch it up like that. That made me think different of him for doing that.
i didnt no that but mixtape messiah 3 isnt his next album.
its one of the best mixtapes i have heard tho.

Illos

Smash Apprentice
Cassidy and Papoose (Big L too) drop mixtape freestyles in the sense of random verses over beats. Juice is the best legit freestyler who goes off the top. Jin uses some prewritten filler but is dope as well. The same goes for Joe Buddens.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
JOE BUDDEN

With Papoose in second.

Look up alphabetical slaughter by papoose.

I'll be back later with the Joe Budden Freestyles.
Joe Budden is the truth. Dumb Out is fire and the dudes got versatility. Listen to Three Sides to a Story, Calm Down etc. 'Its that On Top Music!'

Papoose is a straight out monster. Versatility, intelligence, killer punchlines. I have to admit Cassidy has got fire aswell but IMO Papoose is better.

Lil Wayne is an ***.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
i listened to that song. it sucks, and lil wayne sucked. david banner sucks too. snoop dogg is alrite, he was good back in 92/93. also, the beat on that song sucks too. that is overall terrible rap music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvJy_sW7iDo&mode=related&search=

theres some real music. go get the army of the pharoahs cd before the new one comes out nubs
BUMP

Yeah I finally got that new AOTP
anybody else able to cop this album?

hundreds of utilts

Smash Apprentice
what the sh*ts? you guys kidding? I like Wayne but he cannot freestyle to save his life. Cassidy is a pure battle rapper who'd eat 99.8% of the artisits out there in a battle

EDIT: wow, just noticed this got necro bumped. lol I'm debating 2 year old posts :(

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Thing is with Cassidy, you hear one verse, you've heard them all. All he talks about is guns/drugs/every other cliche. He has shown hardly any growth in his career.

Crooked I > All 3 artists in the title.

Top Bottom