• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Might be an adblock thing. though I would continue to ask the same question as F8AL now.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I don't think I have adblock on google chrome. Does it run automatically or something on google chrome? Also firefox runs really slow compared to google chrome imo. But if google chrome can't run newgrounds games then I guess i would switch.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You only wish I were gay so you could hit on me. Sorry, even I have standards. ;)

And that was a pretty bad pun. Try again.
Excuse me, but you are a guy I met on the internet. Me hitting on you would be an impossibility

And that pun was unintentional lol

D

Deleted member

hm, afaik it should run just fine.

you get like a black screen or something for every game?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have only used Firefox for as long as I can remember.

I doubt anything can come close to my FF with its add-ons.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Reminds me of this video of a dude playing Bloprs and only saying Sub/like/fav his video - satirical, of course, so it was funny I LAUGHED

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You be more fascinated when he gets to me.

How many "Z"z can there be for him to roll with?

:awesome:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MAN I KNOW!

This avatar has netted me so much attention, I don't think I'm ever going to give it up unless some MASSIVE change happens. Like ADMN forces it or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom