• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I agree that it's not what it should be, but at least it tries to do something different with its combat system. I respect that. And now that I can basically get all I want out of it without paying a cent, I'm content. Besides, I'm a lifetime account holder on Champions Online. I have another outlet for my superhero MMO fix.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I agree that it's not what it should be, but at least it tries to do something different with its combat system. I respect that. And now that I can basically get all I want out of it without paying a cent, I'm content. Besides, I'm a lifetime account holder on Champions Online. I have another outlet for my superhero MMO fix.
Please explain how does this happen?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
When someone is upper middle class with a lot of money to burn. Just look at the size of my Steam account. I'm a lifetime account holder on Star Trek Online, too. I don't like monthly fees.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
You should join Tery and I. Gonna start in a lil bit.

Tetrisfriends username: F8AL
I totally would, but I should probably start studying for the SATs that I'm taking in less than 12 hours.

After all, it is only the most important day of my young teenage life!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I totally would, but I should probably start studying for the SATs that I'm taking in less than 12 hours.

After all, it is only the most important day of my young teenage life!
No, the most important day(s) of being a teenager are the receiving of the letters / financial aid packages back from colleges and the day you make your decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom