• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smash brawl player 99021

Way to point it out, now he and I will be infarcteded upon.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Ty f8tal for your response. I'm happy to see this.

As for my nephew, I almost thought he was speaking japanese.
Weaaboos, man. Why is this happening.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd like to see you have a stick of bamboo up your nose and still maintain your composure. :mad:

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So I been playing some after game (or, side ****, cause you can do most of this before beating the game) in FF13.

Kind of mindless, most of it. And while there are times I lose a battle, I'm not too high strung about it because I can always restart the battle.

:I

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
What a coincidence, that's the face I make before, during, and after I sneeze. :cool:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So I been playing some after game (or, side ****, cause you can do most of this before beating the game) in FF13.

Kind of mindless, most of it. And while there are times I lose a battle, I'm not too high strung about it because I can always restart the battle.

:I
You sound like you're getting more bored. :V
Hold on, bro. Wait it out until the sequel comes.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hold on, bro. Wait it out until the sequel comes.
The sequel to the sequel of the sequel of the sequel of the sequel of the sequel of the sequel of the sequel of the sequel of the sequel of the sequel of the sequel of the sequel of the sequel.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Honestly, out of all users on here, if I had to pick 2 users to make sweet tender love TO, not with, I'd pick Fuelbi and Zio.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mine is only good when you want to publicly communicate how you just pooped your pants.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Honestly, out of all users on here, if I had to pick 2 users to make sweet tender love TO, not with, I'd pick Fuelbi and Zio.
If I had to pick one filthy **** to **** for money, it still wouldn't be you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom