• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about omelets, now with moar catch phrase

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
You should sound more excited about something like this!

Question: I don't have replay files. I cut/splice them in Movie Maker
after recording the replays to my comp. My highlight footage consists of a bunch of .wmv files.

Will this work, Zman?
You are the one putting this together, right?
well I want to make sure I dont put up my best stuff.....wouldnt want to make the other lucas players look bad XD. Lawl i kid, i kid :laugh:

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
Imma make my own combo vid one day to. But It'll have other characters like Wario and DDD.

PhoenixAlpha- I'd perfer you give me the whole match or stock where the combo was performed so I can make adjustments where needed.

ChaosTheory- Get hype man! This video will be the greastest combo video of all ****ing time! Don't you want to be in the greatest combo video of all ****ing time?

Neon Ness- I'm listing the states where the US Lucas players live for the credits.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
prOAPC- I'll add you tonight. Do you want to go by APC or proAPC?
by APC
omeltes
EDIT: i'm not from USA
how many replays can i send you? I have 137 :)
please, try to add me ASAP, i'm going to travel this friday, and if i don't send you the replays these days, i won't be in the combo video :(

ZMan

Smash Master
All your freaking sweet tournament vids that have bad *** combos in them. I'll add you in a min *Wii is in the other room*.

And for all the Lucas's not in the US, I'll just list your country. So you'd be from Coloumbia, Serpit would be from Germany (I think. I dun know where he lives at).

Also the credit song will be 4 Clubbers- Children Hard mix

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
ChaosTheory- Get hype man! This video will be the greastest combo video of all ****ing time! Don't you want to be in the greatest combo video of all ****ing time?
WOO!! bring this **** on!!!! I think I found some good replays to send you. such as my epic zap jump kill that I got in a team battle ^_^

...its kinda wierd I use zap jump more as an offensive move rather than a recovery o.O

ZMan

Smash Master
That's what I like to here! Get hype everyone! I'm making the greatest combo vid of all ****ing time!!!!!!!11!

I still need a **** ton more clips. I only have two from me :crazy:

I'm making a bad mistake here, but if you have any sweet videos (Wifi or not) just send them to me at theorlyfactor@yahoo.com Get hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!11

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Aaaah! All of this hype is making me feel bad! I don't have any replays on my Wii that are better than the stage spike! :psycho:

...Pretty sad, huh?

ZMan

Smash Master
Tenki- lol.

_Void_- Thanks for the info man and welcome to the boards.

If anyone wants to get lost of candy, a racecar bed, and a mention in the credits, they should rip Youtube videos for me. I even found the website here. I would but my computer is WHACK and won't let me rip videos from it. If no one does it than this video will neverr come to be :(

Levitas

the moon
I can do that easy. Just you need to let me know what clips we're using.

Edit: but I want the racecar bed in advance.

prOAPC

Smash Lord
i have a program called Youtube Video Converter, i can download youtube videos and change the .flv files to mp3, avi, mpg, etc...
tell me which videos you want to rip and i'll do it

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
i'm not going to rip my video from youtube, cuz my video on youtube has bad quality(i wasnt using a good program to capture).
therefore, i'll either email or send it thru the wii.

Cactupuss

Smash Cadet
My bro is coming home today so I can maybe get vids of an epic D3/IC match. Maybe Marth/Lucario if my other Bro plays

Which reminds me...should I use Tink or DDK for a secondary?

ZMan

Smash Master
APC and Levitas- Me love you both LONG TIME. I'm gonna send you both the race car bed in advance, mkay? I'll get you the list of videos tonight or sometime over the break. If you can convert the videos into quicktime, that'd be fantastic. I'm using an iMac to edit the video so I need the vids in Quicktime. I'll get a converter tonight. So if you can't that's alright.

Also (posting from the computer I'm using to edit the video in my fifth period) the intro is complete!!!!!!!!!!!11!11

prOAPC

Smash Lord
hey, zman, i'm going to connect in about 15 mins, let's have an epic laggy ditto and then i'll send you the replays :D
is the quicktime extension .mov ? if that so, i can convert the files to it, but if you can convert .flv to .mov that would be better, .flv files are easier to send by email than a .mov file

Levitas

the moon
Yeah, gimme an extension so that I can know if I can convert stuff into it or not.

I would imagine I can, there's a nice program I use that converts everything into everything.

This weekend's a perfect time to get a start, so if there are vids you know you want converted, it'd be a great time to point them out.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
wait... so like, i only have replays saved on my wii. i don't have an SD card or camera or any other way of recording/uploading the videos, BUT i can send some replays to someones wii if i get their wii number. would that help make the video?

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yosh. Send 'em to ZMan, I think.

A-so, I was browsing my old replays last night and found yet another stage spike. Now I have two clips! HA! I think I'm finally turning the corner here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BndDAsd5Ld4&feature=related Oh yeah, Levitas, I want this to be in the combo video. Not the whole thing of course, just the stage spike at around 2:03. The video quality is questionable, though... :urg:

Levitas

the moon
lol, usmash spike ftw.

I recommend highlighting the lucas for any doubles clips if possible so that the viewer knows where to pay attention.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
lol, usmash spike ftw.

I recommend highlighting the lucas for any doubles clips if possible so that the viewer knows where to pay attention.
well usually if theres a doubles clip in a combo video the editor will make the beginning last longer so people can figure out where the character is

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
u no what i think would look cool?
if towards the end of the video, it's all a bunch of clips of everyone's lucas doing upsmashes; except its going really fast, like 5 upsmashes per second(it's an estimate, dont take it too seriously)

but yeah, jst my opinion.

ZMan

Smash Master
Chu245- You gonna join us or what eh?

Levitas- I'll get you a list of what Lucas videos I think would be good for the video by late tomorrow by the earliest.

APC- If your online we can do an epic laggy ditto than you can send me the replays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom