• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets start a Biweekly RI smash thing!!!

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
Looking to maybe have a biweekly tourny starting this sunday, PM me for my # or IM me on AIM:Okesoke, dont expect it to be huge, but food + smash + ppl is better then you playing alone lol

Xfrosion

Smash Rookie
Im always down. I should have a car soon so if anyone needs me to pick them up, (gas money appreciated) just chat me up. my sn is piddlecakes.

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
Ok it doesn't need to b sunday, just post when you would want it. I really just want to play some new ppl and have some fun ^^b

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Cobra did us the favor of posting the event at allisbrawl.com, so we should have a good turnout! Jinx, Cobra, and Orky will be here for sure. I'll do my best to get Lowell and John to come, and hopefully KevinM and Dave will attend as well. Joe, you should come too, since its really close to your house!

Shears, have you gotten the address yet? I look forward to playing you. I also told Melo about the event and he said he could come a few days ago, but I never heard back from him and his friend. They should be there. Last, Hayato, Roga, and a few of their friends were planing on coming too, so we should have a really good turnout!

Tom, I hope you can make it too somehow! This event should be a lot of fun!

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Cobra did us the favor of posting the event at allisbrawl.com, so we should have a good turnout! Jinx, Cobra, and Orky will be here for sure. I'll do my best to get Lowell and John to come, and hopefully KevinM and Dave will attend as well. Joe, you should come too, since its really close to your house!

Shears, have you gotten the address yet? I look forward to playing you. I also told Melo about the event and he said he could come a few days ago, but I never heard back from him and his friend. They should be there. Last, Hayato, Roga, and a few of their friends were planing on coming too, so we should have a really good turnout!

Tom, I hope you can make it too somehow! This event should be a lot of fun!
Kid I am going tomorrow too good!!

Give me a call with directions

774 219 3153

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Is this gonna be at the same house in Warwick?

Kev, you need a ride?

unknownforce

Smash Lord
This is looking to be great! If anyone needs directions send Okesoke a PM or give him a call! The event itself should begin at 2. I'll bring tournament maker and a wii too. If anyone can provide wii's it is most appreciated! Tv's too.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Ill show up if i can get a ride, which will most likely be if tich isn't busy

Edit: also, i can bring a wii/gamecube and tvs if needed, i have 3 here so yeah...

shanus

Smash Hero
Not in prov the next couple weeks, but after juneish i mayyyy be able to make some of these

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Just got back. This event was a lot of fun, and it was great to see everyone and meet Shears and his bro. I'll post shoutouts later.

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
lol good turn out and was a lot of fun ^^ next time it will be a little more organized lmao All in all a good event i think, lets do some friendly matches before the tourny, you now know my number/AIM ^^b

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
For someone who hates Brawl I do believe KevinM discovered the neatest edgeguard in the game.

KevinM destroyed me with Yoshi. And his Yoshi doesn't even start trying to the second stock.

Tichinde925

Smash Legend
I like how the first post of this topic clearly says that it will be on sunday...

Which means there is supposed to be something happening today right?

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
I am going to apoligize to the MK player because I didn't shake his hand dude my bad. I think his name was Dan I am so bad with names

xHayatox

Smash Lord
it was good times. :) I enjoyed playing everyone i Played. Sorry Ihad to leave so early... Good job to Unknown for making a comeback to win the tourney :o that was scarey Close. wish i was there to witness the last one :(

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
ya Dave everyone told me to move it to Sat. because otherwise we would of lost a lot of ppl D: srry

marth617

Smash Apprentice
is there going to be another tourney this sat?? if so where is the address of the place and time?

Top Bottom