• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets say you could make one Request for the Next Smash which one would it be!

Oracle Link

Smash Master
lets say you request one thing and it would 100% happen in the next smash what would it be!

My Request: Stop wasting Ressources by including multiple unecesary Chars, Stages and music and use them for more uniquqe Chars, stages and music!

Pupp135

Smash Lord
While there are a few more things that I’d like (random character filter, no rotations for online tourney, and more customizability in squad strike), I’d probably say my biggest wish for the next game would be for an unranked quickplay mode.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Honestly, for Sakurai to not be involved. As much as I like him, I feel like the series would be better with some new perspectives and differences from the last game, and Sakurai (after taking a big break hopefully) could make amazing things completely different from smash that would really benefit the industry. And I feel like since we got the “ultimate smash bros.” this would be the perfect time. Plus, since smash isn’t really story driven it would be probably pretty easy to pass the reins.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
either include toad or banish bayo to the place she crawled out from. id be stuck think about it for a while

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
all 5 of these characters making it into the game.
Ahri __ ( League of Legends ) via Riot Games & Tencent

Master Chief __ ( Halo ) via 343 Industries & Microsoft

Lightbringer Knight __ ( dungeon fighter online ) via Neople

Matoi __ ( Phantasy Star Online 2 ) via Sega

SpellSinger __ ( Lineage II ) via NCSoft

Top Bottom