• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's read this and rejoice!

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Yea, didn't win any tournaments, but I'd like to finally say that I've graduated, High School is over and no more darn school work that will hinder my efforts to keep up in the Brawl community.

Before I go off to college, I need to work and earn money to get some Student Loans and provide myself with my own stuff, as my families financial situation leaves me with no other option. So give it about six months then I wont be as free as I am now.

I've gotten a job in town, so I can now use my hard earned money to buy my own SD card, and will have enough time in my hands to work on my YouTube channel and practice matches. I'd like to say in around one month I'll be on the front line of sharing my media and experiences with all you fellow Falconers.

I LOVE YOU ALL
- Dom

Roihu

Smash Ace
Not to burst your bubble or get myself corrected, but SD cards don't record matches. (Well, they record the movements and all that crap which the computer can't read)
You need a capture card for that. Of course, if you're not talking about recording matches and that type of stuff, you're alright.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Not to burst your bubble or get myself corrected, but SD cards don't record matches. (Well, they record the movements and all that crap which the computer can't read)
You need a capture card for that. Of course, if you're not talking about recording matches and that type of stuff, you're alright.
No bubble has been burst, SD card merely for saving other crap, already have Dazzle shipping to the house :p

And @ knee: I love you too......... MORE THAN A FRIEND....

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
What is dazzle?
Dazzle is a capture device used to record things (in a sense). Good example? Recording your 3:00 + games that cant be saved via replay... Yes, it is the most beautiful thing in the world... that is, except for Ayaz, or Captain Falcon's sweet hot man nipples of justice and the Knee that never stops giving.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
dazzle Is A Capture Device Used To Record Things (in A Sense). Good Example? Recording Your 3:00 + Games That Cant Be Saved Via Replay... Yes, It Is The Most Beautiful Thing In The World... That Is, Except For Ayaz, Or Captain Falcon's Sweet Hot Man Nipples Of Justice And The Knee That Never Stops Giving.
I like the way you think.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Dazzle is a capture device used to record things (in a sense). Good example? Recording your 3:00 + games that cant be saved via replay... Yes, it is the most beautiful thing in the world... that is, except for Ayaz, or Captain Falcon's sweet hot man nipples of justice and the Knee that never stops giving.
I like the way you think.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
No bubble has been burst, SD card merely for saving other crap, already have Dazzle shipping to the house :p

And @ knee: I love you too......... MORE THAN A FRIEND....
I..I..love you too..much more than a friend..oh come here and hug me you silly!

Top Bottom