• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's put a face to the name.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
[collapse=Me just 5 minutes ago]
[/collapse]
Used a hat because of bed-head.

[collapse=Me back when i had long hair and was a bit of a douche]
[/collapse]
Long hair is rebellious, yo.

Know the difference, it could save your life.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Wait a minute... Who said you weren't a douche now?! Loljk for real though, I'm digging the long hair. And it gives me a better mental image of you than a fat asian boy with a twinkie I'll tell ya that. And I thought there could be a difference in facial appearence from short to long hair. There's not, you look, facially, like the exact same mang.

-dead- @ Praxis

EDIT: Me and my band playing Foreplay/Long Time by Boston at a local pub: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAK3U5mWjYY&feature=share

#HBC | Gorf

All of us are very much into classic rock. Hell, the band started as a classic rock cover band, and even though we now cover anything + write our own music, we'll almost always cover classic rock in a fair amount of our songs in our gigs. Boston is one of my personal favourite bands, just because the singer is so incredible. And yea, our lead singer tried to sing Long Time... but that didn't work out LOL. So we just got dat hoe to sing with us and we nailed it :D

#HBC | ѕoup

Soup u so skinny y?
Last summer i hardly did anything, and besides i was wearing of those tigh t-shirts all the skaters wear.

also legit john i have a high metabolism, i could probably eat gord and still not gain a pound, but i feel kind of gay afterwards, and the fact i'm a cannibal.

#HBC | ѕoup

damn soup

you really do look like a douche.

also, $20 says i'm skinnier.
ikr, i'm a really nice guy though but everyone is always like "man (soup), you look like a douche, no offense."

then i pop them one in the face and give them a hug.

#HBC | ѕoup

Joey you are making this thread so straight right now you could make a ladder with it

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mentos: Do the windy thing!

You fail spectacularly at doing the windy thing. You do, however, got tiger, so I guess it balances out.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahaha it's not really all that bad, that's just my like nightstand which admittedly just pretty much has a big pile o' crap on top of it, but the rest of its not too bad!

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I thought you played the intro keyboard quite well (I'm assuming thats you on the kb)

My band has also covered that song and our keyboardest struggles way harder to do that.

#HBC | Gorf

Yea, that was me playing the keyboard ^_^. That song is one of the hardest rock songs on the keyboard. It took me almost a week and a half to nail it. It's like impossible to get perfect, but that's probably the best I could have played it :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mentos man has the mushroom kingdom candies :d

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
If owls were goalies, you guys would have it down.

Top Bottom