• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's put a face to the name.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You would do this. Rake you so silly. Now I have a face to attach to all your posts.

That a chinese place? Hmm I need to have some chinese next week yummmmyy

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Yes, my super-serious , not meant to mock the YOLO generation ,face.

It's a local boston pizza, you can see the Jets logo on the red clock near the upper right corner of the picture

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Hmmmm, actually, I'll go on and post this for the general Dgames public. Because of Kat's new avatar:

Sorry for somewhat blurry quality. This was taken on a low resolution picture phone.

#HBC | Dancer

That's not a mac. That's a windows vista. My sister stuck an apple sticker on it as a joke awhile ago. :bubblebobble:

I should have known that the first thing to be commented on was going to be my computer.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Rake, you look like someone I used to know. I won't say how this impacts our relationship except only that the possibility of me sabotaging your next order of poutine is highly feasible.

Wait, what?

Sword kind of looks how I would expect him to look, in some strange way. But what the hell is that flying shark?

Oh, and Windows Vista isn't too shabby. I've had my share of fun with each Windows operating system, and I'll confess that I share strong distaste for the current Windows 8 interface, albeit I have no technical qualms with the OS itself.

Thread related, here's a picture of me with my brother. He's on the left, I'm on the right. He's making an intentionally silly face predominantly because I never smile in photos and I guess it's some kind of compensation. How does it compensate? I don't know either.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Vista guzzles RAM. Still have it on my laptop... sadly. There are probably ways to optimize it that I haven't done though

rake I'm so glad your expression and posture are dripping with irony because that picture makes you look like 9/10 of the people I hate dealing with at work and usually have to beat up hahah.

what bp you at?

#HBC | Dancer

But what the hell is that flying shark?
It's a RC Air Swimmer. Basically it's a giant inflatable shark balloon with some remote controlled motors on it. One component on the front of the shark holds this clay like substance in it that weighs the shark down, so that it's neither rising towards the ceiling nor just falling to the ground. The remote control serves to either move this compartment back and forth or move it's back fin back and forth. By moving the weight in the front forward, the shark "nosedives," and any additional force applied by the back fin will cause it to move downwards. Moving the weight towards the center of the shark causes it to "swim" upwards. The back fin propels the shark forward.

My mom is a middle school science teacher, and she brought this for her classes. Before she brought it to school though, she brought it home, and I got to play around with it for a night.

In other news, I really don't mind Vista that much either. That specific computer you see in the picture has problems for sure, but it's more due to its age than the model itself. As a causal internet surfer, it has served my purposes well.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Vista guzzles RAM. Still have it on my laptop... sadly. There are probably ways to optimize it that I haven't done though

rake I'm so glad your expression and posture are dripping with irony because that picture makes you look like 9/10 of the people I hate dealing with at work and usually have to beat up hahah.

what bp you at?
The new one in the 'Peg out near the Kildonan Bridge , and near River East Colliegate. Basically going straight down Henderson till you get near JP and the Kildonan Bridge

And yeah lol, I'm not a fan of the YOLO / #swag ideal, so when my I saw my friends hat I was like : This is my chance to take a jab at it xD.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
so we had a lil comic con over here today. **** was fun as **** and i cant wait to hit one in the states

good GORF did this woman fit well into her catsuit

ww is one of my favorite comic heroes. i think the girl on the left is from mortal kombat. i wanna say kitana off memory

**** yes i was so hyped to see this ***** here man if that guy only knew

indys facial expression here looks more like something harrison ford would make as han solo than indiana jones :p

captain america more like captain puerto rico

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Didn't realize Marshy was Puertorican until now... cool. I'm Dominican and Puertorican.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
im not actually puerto rican i just made that joke cuz i look it. im colombian/dominican

congratulations ran! your last picture has a "hello ladies" look to it

Top Bottom