• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's put a face to the name.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
DH, here's what you should do: Make an alternate account for the Smash World Forums website. Set it's age to be something like 6 years old. If you do that, you'll be older than "Some Random Fake Account" by a year or so. You won't be the youngest anymore!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Set it's age to be something like 6 years old. If you do that, you'll be older than "Some Random Fake Account" by a year or so.
I would threaten you in some way but I'm not allowed to travel through computers anymore. Kinda sucks.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You could like... Modkill me for it or something.

:phone:

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
I'm 21, not sure if I look young for my age. Still get asked for ID when I'm buying booze (age is 18), but I think they legally have to ask for ID if you look under the age of 25.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Thanks! I don't usually wear my bril for pictures, but I don't have lenses these days.

also, I need a haircut, lol .__.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Thanks! I don't usually wear my bril for pictures, but I don't have lenses these days.

also, I need a haircut, lol .__.
You need a haircut? Lol. I need a haircut.

:phone:

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
So I ordered 7 books a while ago...
Today, someone rang the doorbell.

[COLLAPSE="What's this?!"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Eagerly opening the box.

[COLLAPSE="The wait begins..."]
[/COLLAPSE]

aaaand I'm unwrapping it Dec 7th, 'cause they're my bday presents :bee:

Other 6 are supposed to arrive tomorrow :3c

Also, one of the books is releasing Dec 11th, so I'll be one of the first to get it. Boo-yah!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Dragon Dildos.

Also, I now know where you live. And your phone number. Let the stalking begin~! ;)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I can't? I have your city, so area code is googleable, as well as the country code. Right? Or am I doing this wrong?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Wait, did you wrap that box after you got just so you can unwrap it 2 days later? 0_o

Btw happy prebirthday.

Make it Rain!

Xonar|WashedLaundry
I can't? I have your city, so area code is googleable, as well as the country code. Right? Or am I doing this wrong?
Different network. Pretty sure it's impossible, but proving me wrong would make me a happy camper. :bee::embarrass:

Wait, did you wrap that box after you got just so you can unwrap it 2 days later? 0_o

Btw happy prebirthday.
It was wrapped by Amazon :3c

:hamtaro:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Different network. Pretty sure it's impossible, but proving me wrong would make me a happy camper. :bee::embarrass:

It was wrapped by Amazon :3c

:hamtaro:
What do you mean, different network? It's a phone, yes? It'll probably cost me (and probably you as well) a lot of extra money because of international fees, but I'm pretty sure the call can be made. :smirk:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Aight, I'll go for it. It's like 25c to send a text.

If it works, don't respond with a text. Just let me know here or PM that you got it.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Yeah you look like you've got all these nasty blotches and

oh that's your face

...this is awkward

jus' messin' :gova:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yeah you look like you've got all these nasty blotches and

oh that's your face

...this is awkward

jus' messin' :gova:
MFW:

Yeah, that really is a bad picture. The thing on the right of my nose is a cut. IDK what you mean by blotches. I also gained weight back, but surely this flu will put me back in the race. :p

This is a much much better looking picture, but it's like a year old, so it basically doesn't count. Pretty sure I shared this one before in here too. I'm in the center:

Now that I think about it, I've never seen what you look like, EE. I imagine you look something like this:

But I could be wrong.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
also I really wasn't critiquing that last picture, lol. the joke was I mistook you for having hideous disfiguring blotches, but it turns out those are just your facial features

fwiw I wouldn't have felt comfortable making that joke if you were all phantom of the opera n **** so hey

EDIT: which is why I've never cracked a joke about zonie's appearance :smirk: :gova:

Top Bottom