• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let Me Officially End the Questionability of Marth's Manliness, for the Melee Players

Proverbs

Smash Lord
This thread is closed. My last post on here should explain why.

Apparently Marth being the manly man that he is caused too much controversy for the Melee players. I thought we were ready and could handle him, but we just couldn't.

If you want to read the original thread, go here.

QuickSi1ver

Smash Cadet
I remember when I used to main marth, and everyone would make fun of him being uh.... sexually confused. Now I main sheik and people say the same thng, he/she is also sexually...confused. T.T

Killress

Smash Ace
I remember when I used to main marth, and everyone would make fun of him being uh.... sexually confused. Now I main sheik and people say the same thng, he/she is also sexually...confused. T.T
haha. I main both of them.

Does that mean I am sexually confused, also? :(

Jk. I'm not.

Skylord

Smash Apprentice
"Marth wears that tiara to prevent from manliness overload; last time he took it off, there were no survivors"

hahahahahha

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
marth is so manly, he sticks his hand out with no fear. Captain Falcon however, keeps his grab close cause he's a sissy of getting his knuckles rapped.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Im going to quote my friend ARES
"Marth is so manly he needs to act gay to tone it down!"

:laugh:

(I thought it was funny)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
OH WAIT GUYZZZ! I COME BAK WID MOAAR PHRASEZ THAT R's BETTER!!

anyways....yeah.
my grab one I now look at as stupid. I'mma say this instead!

Marth uses a sword cause it's more humane.

Everything about marth has long range, his attacks, his sword, his wavedash, his dashdance, even his "downstairs sword."

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
Spread the word guys! Marth is the manliest smash character ever created.

@Ryzol: There's a perfectly good explanation for that pic. The makers of the card simply couldn't make Marth with all his manliness. It's just TOO much manliness in one card.

We have to make a shrine or something for that Tiara. This s**t saved us from Marth's manliness overflow for God knows how many times. The tiara is TOO good!

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
Ahah!

Captain Falcon was never manly. His sole purpose is to keep the universe in balance. Without Falcon Marth would have ended all existence as we know it. I also think you guys are denying the fact that Falcon isn't the man he used to be. He has practically lost his knee in Brawl, named as Brawl's worst character and now he's losing his manliness(scarf lol)... I know it's hard to accept but its the cold, hard truth.

It's over, Marth is manlier.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
How did Brawl take away (melee) falcon's manliness? This isn't Brawl, about Brawl or even related to Brawl. Brawl is gay and stupid and I don't want to hear about it

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
How did Brawl take away (melee) falcon's manliness? This isn't Brawl, about Brawl or even related to Brawl. Brawl is gay and stupid and I don't want to hear about it
This isn't about Melee Falcon or Brawl Falcon. This is about the Falcon as we know of today. I didn't specify which Falcon I was talking about, did I? Please, stop assuming things.

Stop hating on the game here. There is a thread for that so use you anger there not here.

ice-

Smash Journeyman
This isn't about Melee Falcon or Brawl Falcon. This is about the Falcon as we know of today. I didn't specify which Falcon I was talking about, did I? Please, stop assuming things.

Stop hating on the game here. There is a thread for that so use you anger there not here.
Ahah!

\. I also think you guys are denying the fact that Falcon isn't the man he used to be. He has practically lost his knee in Brawl, named as Brawl's worst character and now he's losing his manliness(scarf lol)... .

awk....
You clearly pointed out Brawl C. Fal

marth is not manily

Falcon in manly
G-reg in manly
Darkrain is manly

Proverbs

Smash Lord
marth is not manily
Too true. Marth is most definitely not manily.

But hey, that guy sure is MANLY!

I know it was a cheap shot, but you said it yourself. This isn't Sesame Street. Sorry, I'm making you practice what you preach. However, I am sorry, but it needed to be done ;3

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Too true. Marth is most definitely not manily.

But hey, that guy sure is MANLY!

I know it was a cheap shot, but you said it yourself. This isn't Sesame Street. Sorry, I'm making you practice what you preach. However, I am sorry, but it needed to be done ;3

....marth is not manly. Better?

ken is more manly then marth is....

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
awk....
You clearly pointed out Brawl C. Fal

marth is not manily

Falcon in manly
G-reg in manly
Darkrain is manly
Just because I said he sucks at Brawl and he lost his good knee attack it doesn't mean I was talking about Brawl Falcon. What's the difference anyways? They're both Falcons and they are both less manly than Marth. I fail to see why you are using that as an arguement.

@exarch: Provide proof that they are manlier than Marth as Proverbs has already given you proof why Marth is the manlier than them and why he wears that tiara.

Darkrain and G-regcan both be manly without Falcon being manly.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Proof by way of contradiction.

Of the 25 characters in smash brothers not including Marth, Nana is the least manly. This is a widely accepted fact.

Assume Marth is manlier than Nana.

Then Marth would be more like Chuck Norris than Nana.

"Marth" begins with an M; "Nana" begins with an N.

Nana has more in common with Chuck Norris than Marth.

Marth is less manlier than Nana

Marth is the least manly of all smash characters.

Q.E.D.
---------------------------------------------------------------

To make a comment on the objection you will make, "Marth" does have an R in it, which Norris has two of. Nana has 2 N's in it, which there is only 1 in Norris. This however means that (to put an approximated quantity on it) Marth has one quarter of what Nana does with respect to the Chuck Norris factor.

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
So, you're using letters from Chuck Norris' name to show manliness now? C'mon I expected better than that from you guys! xD

Again, those aren't concrete evidence you just put up! Chuck Norris factor doesn't apply to Marth as Marth's manliness is just way too much for it to handle. Try again!

Top Bottom