• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legion of Doom Mafia - Game Over - Who Won?!!?! reject dgames edition

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I just want to point out you guys should stop doubting me when I find out the mafia godfather on the first day.

>_>

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Can anyone read back and tell me why it wouldn't be Mini (this question applies to you as well Mini)?
Because it's Tom?

Ok it's day 2, 7 town left and 1 mafia. Day 3 (assuming no Vig) will be 5 town and 1 mafia, Day 4: 3 town and 1 mafia. So assuming we don't hit mafia today, we have until day 5 to win and personally I'd rather win sooner rather than later so:

I'm the jailer, I imprisoned Tom last night which means either he was mafia or he was targeted. I'm having a hard time believing he was targeted since he did so little day 1 combined with the fact he was the one that didn't vote for Chibo (why I imprisoned him) so it's safe to say he's probably scum.

Vote: Tom

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
In that case, I'd rather just wait for Xiivi to modkill him rather than wasting a Night over voting him. Or wait.

Xiivi: Does a modkill force a Night Phase?

Either way, if Tom ends up being scum then this game was extremely lame.

unvote

@Mini: The other reason why there may not be a night kill is scum decided not to shoot or Tom was inactive and didn't meet the deadline to put in a nightkill.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I understand that but at the moment he's by far the most likely person to be scum.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I just want to point out you guys should stop doubting me when I find out the mafia godfather on the first day.

>_>
This is pretty much what cleared you for me. I don't have a doubt in my mind that mafia wouldn't set-up the Godfather.

Let's think of this. Tom's clearly not the reason we had no night kill last night. The person who thwarted that could do whatever they did again, and we could take our chances with Tom. The problem I have is this: Tom has not been able to play and Night 1 ended before the deadline. To me, they'd actually imply that mafia DID do a move and was blocked.

Unvote Vote: Mini

Omni

BRoomer
Night 1 ended and Day 2 began at exactly 11:59 as of today. Basically, Night 1 ended at the deadline given and not before it.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Are you serious, CK? If the mafia was blocked the only one that could block them was the jail keeper, that is to say: me unless of course someone else would like to claim jail keeper? So what do you do? You vote for me because that makes so much sense.

How is Tom clearly not the reason we had no night kill? Are you just ignoring the fact that either he didn't choose anyone to kill because he has been inactive or the fact that I imprisoned him?

Omni

BRoomer
Yeah, silly move is silly on your part, CK.

*dully notes for future games played with CK*

>_>

Omni

BRoomer
On a more stalkerish note, his last activity was today at 5:10pm.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Night 1 ended and Day 2 began at exactly 11:59 as of today. Basically, Night 1 ended at the deadline given and not before it.
It said deadline was 11:59PM Eastern, March 18th. That's in 40 minutes, chief.

Thread title (original 'Legion of Doom Mafia - Night 1 - Deadline: March 18, 2010 11:59AM EST') changed

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Deadline has been set for March 26, 2010 11:59AM EST.

It's takes 4/7 to lynch!

Day 2 Vote Count 1:
Crimson King: (0)
Hilt: (0)
KevinM: (0)
Mini Mic: Crimson King (:smash:)
Omni: (0)
§teel: (0)
Tom: Mini Mic, §teel (:smash: :smash:)

Not Voting: Hilt, KevinM, Omni, Tom (:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Ok then, Tom didn't know the deadline was going to be earlier so he wasn't able to submit his night kill to Xiivi in which case he's still mafia.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Wait... I didn't see AM. That pretty much makes all the sense to me now:

unvote vote: Tom

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I really hope Tom is mafia or else this is going to be very confusing.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 2 & Game End!

Day 2 Vote Count 2:
Crimson King: (0)
Hilt: (0)
KevinM: (0)
Mini Mic: (0)
Omni: (0)
§teel: (0)
Tom: Mini Mic, §teel, Crimson King, Omni (:smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:)

Not Voting: Hilt, KevinM, Tom (:smash: :smash: :smash:)

The Legion of Doom members quickly begin to fight amongst one another, attempting to decipher who is one of the Superfriends lurking amongst them! After much decided they feel they have found one of the ones opposing them and quickly off said person!

Tom, Superfriend Hitwoman has been lynched!

Town Wins!

Superfriend Godfather: ChiboSempai
Superfriend Hitwoman: Tom

Legion One-Shot Vig: KevinM
Legion Jailkeeper: Mini Mic
Vanilla Legionies: Crimson King, Hilt, Omni, §teel

N1:
Mini Mic jails Tom.
KevinM chooses to no kill.
Tom sends in no action and no kills by default.

Top Bottom