• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LegendaryGames presents: BIRD! "Brawl in (Warner) Robins Day" Singles+Doubles June6th

Daysoo

Smash Ace
I will NOT be at this.
This is about 2.5 hours away from me.
The tournament starts at 12:00PM.
I'd have to be out the door at 9:30AM, assuming traffic conditions are IDEAL. (HAH!)
Even then I'd get there just in time for doubles, with no time for friendlies to stretch my camping muscles.
Oh, and I would have to wake up at like 8:00 AM, or something equally absurd.
I go to sleep around then most days.
I guess I'm basically banned from Warner Robins tournies. XD

LegendaryGames

Smash Cadet
I'm sure you've been to large tournaments before, and if we could manage starting later for those who would have to wake up at the crack of dawn to get here we definitely would! Because of the turnout we're expecting and the time it's going to take to host such a big tournament, it's just not possible for us to start later than noon. We truly wish we could start late enough to allow everyone from all parts of the state to get here without having to wake up at 8 am, but it's just not feasible at this point. Once the tournaments get big enough, we may have the need to stretch them into two days with later start times.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
this is 2.5 hours from me aswell
but dogy basically said if i don't come to this he's going to look down on me for
the rest of my smash career......i dun want thet

T3h Albino

Smash Master
and then he'll do it all again. My attendance to this is becoming shaky because of me possibly going to FL
AGAIN i don't even want to this time <<

Purple

Hi guys!
i really want to get to this, however i have no way to get there because i have work on saturday. god dammit i thought this was on sunday :(. I'll be at waba you peeps.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Actually, apparently I never told calvin I was getting him O_O.

So everything is cool, i was under the impression i was picking him up. SO alls fine, MArty can you pm me your adress

T3h Albino

Smash Master
it's ok umby
you're not the only one ;B
my mom says i can get a ride with someone else
as long as she meets them first <<
so umm yeah.....

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I did; cause well, it was in warner robins.
I didnt enter; cause well, it was melee.

The top 3 were like, Will_ BigLou Rayku, in some variation of that order.

I know Will_/BigLou won teams.

I dont know anything beyond that, i was too busy playing melee/ggac/sf4

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Teams --
1. BigLou/Will_
2. Rayku/Zom~B

Singles --
1. BigLou (Luigi/Snake)
2. Will_ (MK/DK)
3. Rayku (Lucario)
4. Zom~B (ROB/Snake/Jigglypuff)

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
Teams --
1. BigLou/Will_
2. Rayku/Zom~B

Singles --
1. BigLou (Luigi/Snake)
2. Will_ (MK/DK)
3. Rayku (Lucario)
4. Zom~B (ROB/Snake/Jigglypuff)
If I was the one who made it to Loser's Semi-Finals, how is it you got fourth place? <<"

Rayku

Smash Lord
If I was the one who made it to Loser's Semi-Finals, how is it you got fourth place? <<"
Did you lose the loser's semi-finals? If so, that's how. ZOM~B made it to Loser's Semi's against Will_, and Will_ fought me in Loser's finals.

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
I fought Will_ directly before he fought you o_O

At least, I'm pretty sure I did according to the brackets I saw. I stopped paying attention after I lost, lol

Another edit. I was wrong, my bad

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I fought Will_ directly before he fought you o_O

At least, I'm pretty sure I did according to the brackets I saw. I stopped paying attention after I lost, lol

Another edit. I was wrong, my bad
no you fought will in the same area of brackets where billy fought me, you and billy both got 5th

Umby

Smash Master
Shout outs:

Rayku - Once again you're the man. Just don't break your new controller.
Zom~B - You made me lose my Drank. :(
Albino Ned - We lost so much in doubles because you weren't wearing your seatbelt.
Lounis - Great stuff as always. Get on wifi so we can play more.
Will_ - For some reason, I didn't get to play you, but felt you deserved a shoutout anyway.
Kyd - Solid Sonic. Keep working on it, even if it's not your main character, IMO.
Billy - Sorry I gayed you, but your playing style frustrates me enough to want to do so on a consistent basis.
Dogy - Thanks a lot. Now I can't slow my roll. Enjoy your Chik-fil-a induced Itis while relaxing with some Drank.
Marty - I should have sat down and learn some more Street Fighter/Guilty Gear, but I realized a crucial issue I have is executing my moves in the first place. Once I get that down, I'd probably come to you more for help. I appreciate the few tips and advice nonetheless. Stevi-Bs was hilarious btw.
Rust - Bowser is for professional smashers only. :D

Good games all around, though I didn't get to play as Sonic Shadow on Port Town Aero Drive Radical Highway in brackets.

Top Bottom