• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LegendaryGames presents: BIRD! "Brawl in (Warner) Robins Day" Singles+Doubles June6th

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
Nah man I play Olimar. Bowser in friendlies is my scrub buster, though, lol

I was in that Oli/Yoshi team that knocked you out of dubz. Was good games

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Thanks all for coming, I had a good time and I think we helped the store gain some pop. gg's all.

Biglou: Team "Professional Smasher Will_ and scrub" was too good. Also good **** in singles.

Rust: The whole strip mall heard you yell "Hazuki!" lol. Nice playing with you offline finally.

Piggy: You are too chill. xD Your yoshi is even toughter offline.

Dogy: You can even hype a brawl match. I hope you had a good time at E3, hope to play you in GG/SF4 later.

Marty: I'd write an amazing shoutout but I'm too busy being zombified by playing smash to type...

...lol glad I got to meet you. Your chun-li is **** fine good.

Rayku: Pretty energetic guy. Your Lucario is solid and GS3 FTW.

Zom~B: Tough Rob, good stuff taking a set off of me and Biglou.

Secret Amazing Kirby Player Ned: Sorry for continuing your curse lol. Your jokes about my hype helped me be less embarrassed about it, thanks.

Teh Umby: I meant to play you too. I should've went with you guys to Stevi B's, it sounded fun.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
im at ned's house and he says that his curse is just a fluke and that if he really wanted to win he wouldve gone kirby also that will_'s mk is a beast

Rayku

Smash Lord
Rayku: Pretty energetic guy. Your Lucario is solid and GS3 FTW.
My favorite part of our set was in the beginning of game 5, when I said "You're going to dash towards me and grab, then I'm going to dair you once you try to uair me"

and it happened.

LegendaryGames

Smash Cadet
OK. Sorry it took so long (computer trouble), but hear are the brackets for singles. Everyone had a good time and I hope to see you all at the event next month! Look for the post in the next few days!

1: Big Loo ($75.00)
2: Will_ ($31.25)
3: Rayku ($12.50)
4: Zom~B ($6.25)
5: Billy
5: Rust
7: DJ
7: Liquid Jim
9: Kiba
9: Shane
9: Umby
9: Nedd