• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy of Rufus 2 - WI - *CANCELED*

Zicore

Smash Champion
hmmm...if I could DRIVE...I would go...but seeing as how that won't happen for a while...sorry quazy...

Haze378

Smash Apprentice
Oh god, Quaz, If I can get work off, I'll be there. Btw, if I go to your tourney, I'm sleeping at your house, i refuse to drive back after the tourney.

Quaz

Smash Master
lmao yes Haze! please come!!

I hope IL will be able to come to this too! it isn't far for you chi-town dudes, step it up!

and **** you big c =( I luv my parakeets

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I put off FBT3 for money reasons... so in all logic a smaller tournament like this should be not even second thought, but... I kinda miss those old small-time tournaments (still remember that Xtra tournament with all those smokers/whatever they were doing)... plus, it's QUAZ...

Oooh, I'd like to... gah, I can't decide! >< Thanks a lot Quaz, now with this on MW I can't look for another few weeks until this is over to stop your thread from tempting me with smash. MELEE SHOULD BE DONE BY NOW! (Whaddya bet they delay it until winter '08?)

Quaz

Smash Master
..why couldn't I be bowser instead of yoshi? =(

lol jk steve that is the coolest thing I've ever seen really.

and sparrow you made me look girlish in that pircture, it looks like Im wearing a long skirt.

Quaz

Smash Master
Okay, I'm working on getting a venue going for this, but I won't be able to confirm it until the 9th. There might be a chance I'll have to push it a week back too.. would that interfere with people's schedules too much? I'd hope not

Hopefully I won't have to do anything like that though =)

Me14k

Smash Lord
Hey IL guys, if you're going can I grab a ride with you guys?
Its a 40 min drive from elgin to buffalo grove.

We car pool w/ parents, my parents are anti-stranger. My parents are currently drving there..so perhaps if zane fleia drives there you can join up with us, assuming zane fleia and kit's parents are cool with that.

Tink

Smash Hero
we might come to this. its 4 days before my birthday so it would be a fun time =).

Me14k

Smash Lord
alrighty so... I couldn't get the venue I was aiming for

what would IL do if I moved this to Racine? is that too far for you guys or what?
Id obviously prefer kenosha cause it is 20 minutes closer to me, but if you can get a public venue in Racine..that should be fine with me.

btw...Im kinda just throwing this out there, but in wheeling illinois (40 minutes S. of kenosha) I found a really cheap, and big venue. The rent for this huge room is $75-$100 for a day. I don't feel like running a tourny plus Im 17, not 18 so they don't trust me. Anyways...if someone wants more info about this place just ask, ill give you contact info.

Top Bottom