• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy 3 Installment#5 USA East Coast out now!!!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Well, you'd rather have good exposure, wouldn't you ?
oh It's not up to me. Anyone who I've come across and/or asked me to be apart of the project will be in the video. I'll do the best I can do without cutting people out of it but I'll try to limit the typical marth stuff if I can.

Mahone

Smash Champion
how is it not up to u? u make the video...

if u had just made one vid out of ALL the marths BEST combos, u could have possibly made the best combo video of all time and everyone would be going nuts about how good marth can be...

instead ur making a series of boring vids that remind people why they don't play marth lol...

im sorry to be mean since i know its A LOT of hard work to sort through all those vids and edit, etc...
but id rather be mean and tell it like it is so you can possibly do something amazing and get the props u deserve

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
how is it not up to u? u make the video...

if u had just made one vid out of ALL the marths BEST combos, u could have possibly made the best combo video of all time and everyone would be going nuts about how good marth can be...

instead ur making a series of boring vids that remind people why they don't play marth lol...

im sorry to be mean since i know its A LOT of hard work to sort through all those vids and edit, etc...
but id rather be mean and tell it like it is so you can possibly do something amazing and get the props u deserve
I did something like that actually with the 2nd video. I guess it's possible that I could have done a similar way again. No turning back now but perhaps 4th time around I'll do it. Assuming I make a 4th one.

Dart!

Smash Master
Shoutouts to Tiajuan for piquing my interest so badly with that video. You *******, i was not supposed to come back

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I have to say, Adobe After Effects *****. I so badly want to make a combo vid now. haha
go ahead.

Also the Video being released in 24hours may or may not be true as of now....some things I forgot about some things I had to do....

Meh I'll just say it'll be out by Wednesday to cover my tracks. :cool:

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Yea that vid was pretty good, im sorry that i didnt get my reverse bair upair fsmash off of an upair juggle that i got on toph (twice) recorded. But overall good ****, you definitely sorted through a lot of videos lol

ILM

Smash Journeyman
Clearly my greatness is just able to transcend space. :troll:

Top Bottom