• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least used attack?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Well my least used moves are probably the shine or the knee. Out of my two best characters, those are probably their moves which I definitely never use. Ever. DEPWNED?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I can't tell what Dylan Tnga's driving at here. I think we're be mind games'd. Are you being sarcastic? Why aren't you yelling at scrubs?

heh.

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
Once I can L-cancel fluently I'm gonna start using C Falcon a lot more probably. But as it is now, I don't use him too much.

Least used attack with him is probably B + Side

joenm8r

Smash Cadet
If you count the shield moves, I never dodge in place at all.

I've never been to a tourney, is this pretty much a useless move to the experienced players?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
B-Side is good for tech chasing, i wouldn't use it for anything else, but the raptor boost is not without its own uses. Spot dodge is situational.

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
Lol Saith cracks me up...

My least used attack is probably gannons Utilt, or jigglies Up B. I don't use them much at all lol :p.

And Saith, a serious question, are you a troll or do you REALLY post like that? :p

HumanIce

Smash Cadet
hmm...
I play mario very much, and I never use forward + B.. forward + B trick is pretty much just useless.. it's good that the forward + B move with mario will be changed in brawl.. but I don't think water will do the trick.. I want some huge charge smash attack for forward + B -_-
but forward + B with mario is ONLY good to use when your flying out of the stage.. it's gets you back in easily..

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
hmm...
I play mario very much, and I never use forward + B.. forward + B trick is pretty much just useless.. it's good that the forward + B move with mario will be changed in brawl.. but I don't think water will do the trick.. I want some huge charge smash attack for forward + B -_-
but forward + B with mario is ONLY good to use when your flying out of the stage.. it's gets you back in easily..
I guess I'll be permanent fact checker here...
I'd have to disagree.

F.L.U.D.D. is Mario's down-special move.

And the cape is actually very useful, let me explain.

SHL? Nah! Cape is great on the approach.

Samus or Peach projectile camping? Nah! Mindgames them by sending one right back at them.

Jigglypuff miss a rest? Cape her a couple times before you smash her to add a few damage.

About to get owned by a smash attack? Turn 'em around and down smash for some sweet revenge!

Fox,Falco,Marth,C Falcon, Mario, Doc mario, Luigi, Ganon, Peach, or any one else for that matter, trying to recover? Turn them around with a well place cape and they'll be facing the wrong way when they grab the ledge. Just stand at the very edge and use the move to deny would-be survivors.

TheLake

Smash Master
This saith deserves a "Saith devotion thread" Whos with me....ya?

But seriously i despise peaches Ftilt and Gw pan thingy...b move thingy

Oh and I main zelda actually....Her down B sucks

vegaspoker

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't agree more with WGWolverine really. I mean, I don't use the cape that much, but it is hella useful sometimes.

And I'm not really a big fan of Zelda's ground attacks. Her aerial attacks are great, but examples such as her Up Smash, Down tilt, and her Side Smash kinda sucks sometimes, with slow falling people. You sometimes end up knocking them up a bit and they deliver a nice blow to the head for poor old Zelda.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
JMC, try not to double post, just quote the person, and copy/paste it into your previous post by way of "Edit". And Saith is kind of like that racist relative thats in every family, that you can't really take anywhere, out of fear that they'll cause some sort of commotion. If you ignore him, he'll jsut kind of keep to himself.

Saith is a good guy though. Top quality ya.

D

Deleted member

Probably F-tilt, all around... I rarely ever find a need to use it (except Marth/Shiek)... so really...

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
the f tilt has its utility in close quarters, general reach helps with spacing, plus is usually tilted downwards at the edge for an effective edgeguard. it is especially useful w/ those characters too.

JmcShocker16

Smash Apprentice
JMC, try not to double post, just quote the person, and copy/paste it into your previous post by way of "Edit". And Saith is kind of like that racist relative thats in every family, that you can't really take anywhere, out of fear that they'll cause some sort of commotion. If you ignore him, he'll jsut kind of keep to himself.

Saith is a good guy though. Top quality ya.
I cant believe that fool got you u sayin that foolish crap. oh what is the future of this board

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Utilt and Usmash. Considering I'm a Falco player, I really should use those. Lately I've been practicing incorporating those moves into my play style, so maybe it'll work out.

I never use the Ftilt for anyone except for Sheik.

Come to think of it...the only tilt I use is the Down Tilt really...I think it's the easiest considering my Ftilts become smashes as well as my Utilts.

Top Bottom