• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last spoon I ever used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandeza

Smash Master
What is this I don't even.

Just use a spoon. They're helpful and you don't look stupid when you're at a fancy restaurant and you're eating soup with a fork and drinking it. Oh yeah did I forget you'd look stupid. I mean it's just not practical.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I dress like a hobo. Would you drink your mountain dew with a spoon out of a bowl? no you look like a freakin ******. It doesn't work

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i was once a pinball machine I know how they feel. They don't care about anything, if they break they know but don't care or feel. Tthere's no emotion in them.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Did you just compare yourself to a pinball machine?
dude
bad analogy.
Cereal?
warming yourself up with a partner after relations?
icecream?
all need spoons
ohay, i never noticed that there is a type in your name.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It was extreme;y painful I heard voices echo in my head for hours and then I was a pinball machine.

I don't eat cereal with milk it ruins it and ice cream I take huge bites out of it I don't get brain freeze.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Lythium, actually mountain dew is good. It is viewed as a low-class drnk because of its earlier popularized image of hicks drinking soda. I have lived in secluded, rural areas aswell as suburbs. Equal %'s of people drink mountain dew.
Actually, I found that the beer drinkin' deer shootin' men in the rural areas preferred coke. I don't know where you get those thoughts nowadays though, but mountain dew is of the same level of quality as coke.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
with a fork and if it's drinkable why shouldn't be like a cup it's much more useful
Well this makes sense... even though you COULD just use a spork...

i was once a pinball machine I know how they feel. They don't care about anything, if they break they know but don't care or feel. Tthere's no emotion in them.
I was once a couch cushion as part of an old part-time job that I had. It really hurt when people sat on me, so now I always move the cushions out of the way before I sit down.

there is no spoon.
<3

Lythium, actually mountain dew is good. It is viewed as a low-class drnk because of its earlier popularized image of hicks drinking soda. I have lived in secluded, rural areas aswell as suburbs. Equal %'s of people drink mountain dew.
Actually, I found that the beer drinkin' deer shootin' men in the rural areas preferred coke. I don't know where you get those thoughts nowadays though, but mountain dew is of the same level of quality as coke.
I don't care who drinks Mountain Dew; I just don't like it.

The newer flavors (voltage, the white kind, and the fruit punchish tasting flavor) are kinda good, though.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
sporks don't work really. Really I only care for coke, orange stuff, and jones soda as far as soft drinks go.

Oh suidide is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom