• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last duke biweekly! Online prereg! $20 venue $0 entry|m2k, armada, pp, ally attending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ignoring the ignorance in this thread.....

No snow up there? That's interesting. It dumped snow on statesville area and south of that when I left at 5:00 from Wake today. Good to know this is still on though. I am very interested in the results.

lord karn

Smash Master
Ok, so I have to leave here at 5 or maybe a little earlier. Is the snow going to make everyone late? I don't want to come and then not be able to finish teams and have to leave. @__@

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Ignoring the ignorance in this thread.....

No snow up there? That's interesting. It dumped snow on statesville area and south of that when I left at 5:00 from Wake today. Good to know this is still on though. I am very interested in the results.
Ignoring me? I dont see how you couldnt have cried watching that match.

I find it soo strange that we have gotten so much snow when supposedly it never snows down here

It hardly even snowed in VA in my high school days

Have you heard of Yoshi vs Sheik? Or Falcon vs Sheik for that matter?
I see where ur coming from, but

falcon vs sheik is rigged. no doubt. but if falcon gets something started, he has the capacity to juggle and combo sheik, who is one of the worst characters to be comboed i think. of course , its still mad hard to get something started by falcon, but stiill

im going to forget that you said the word "yoshi"

the thing about jiggs sheik is that sheik can get nothing started or approach safely or anything. jiggs just ***** sheiks everything. she can combo sheik, **** her recovery, rest sheik left and right, outcamp sheik, dogdge her needles, jump out of "comboes" and recover after any fair or bair until super high percents.

again, just watch the match. it was such a killjoy after watching amsah vs jman

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What match? I'm referring to the discussion.

Temperature cycles and stuff, you'll have much warmer winters when you're here if you stay long enough.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
What match? I'm referring to the discussion.

Temperature cycles and stuff, you'll have much warmer winters when you're here if you stay long enough.
o, lol. i thought u deemed our matchup discussion ignorance.

whenever i imagine dr peepee, i imagine a big, kind, adorable, veiny, huggable *****

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
everyone who is coming should go to bed now and rest up and get here early and make sure their cars start and scrape the snow and whatever else so ur not late. the maryland game is tomorrow, and i dont want anyone to get ***** by traffic and parking

see u all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom