• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Peeze

Smash Master
Anyone else noticed a slight resemblance with the avatar? And a stoat?
I had to look up stoat to see what the ____ you were talking about. Google gave me this:

As adorable and edible as that looks, THAT^ looks nothing like THIS:

He looks more like Ringo Starr:

The bear in the background looks questionable though:

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion

You can barely see anything.

My buddy patrick and i. i've got messy hair. It was morning.

Rated T for suggestive themes. ;p

I'm about to take a shower so after i get out, i may take more.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Azua, that's a good picture-- too bad it was on a camera phone. What's new to your face other than the fact that you're not blonde this time?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Decided to post some:

This is a funny picture because I don't remember taking it. It was a HOT day at the water park and I basically was having a heat stroke. It sucked, but I like this picture(from last summer):

This was after my girlfriend's graduation. I was tired:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
For some reason the guy on the left seems a little creepy.

I had to look up stoat to see what the ____ you were talking about. Google gave me this:

As adorable and edible as that looks,
You do know those things are rather vicious, right? That's no ferret.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
CK nice pics but you look like a guy who used to beat me up for talking to his girlfriend, but we were just lab partners! no lie =/

Last edited:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer

I don't understand why I had so much trouble in Chem.. i mean look at those hats..

Me and my Friend Joel attempting to greet the neighbor"hood".. We can't be ghetto... oh and thats not our neighborhood either ;)

Peeze

Smash Master
Decided to post some:

This is a funny picture because I don't remember taking it. It was a HOT day at the water park and I basically was having a heat stroke. It sucked, but I like this picture(from last summer):

This was after my girlfriend's graduation. I was tired:
Wow u sound older than you look.

@Mic everything dies and/or gets eaten somehow, I'd take it down.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
20?

I get that more often than not. I have never looked my age. If I let facial hair grow, I look older. If I shave, I look younger. *shrugs*

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
OH MY GOD!!!! I just finished playing FFr for like 10 mins I looked at that picture and it seemed like you hair was growing!!!! I was like AHHH!!!!!1 But then I realized. So it's all good. :)

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Meh, stepmania is good.

But just play DDR. xD

Happy 18th Forblaze! Now you can go out pub trawlin and clubbin after meets with the rest! (legally xD)

Had my dance gala night last night, where I do an honour dance, which is one of the four dances that I had to do from my medal assessment and find out how I did for my assessment : )

Me and my best guy friend : )

Going out to do my Paso Doble xD

Finiish xD

Getting my asessment results : )

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Thanks TM ^^. I believe I will do that the first chance I get =D.

Also, thanks SWF for sending me an e-mail greeting me a happy birthday xD. Much appreciated =].

So how did you end up doing on your dance thingy?

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got a highly commended pass for my silver bar latin : ) Which is a 85% - 95% pass! So I'm pleased with that :3

Will probably be taking a break from Latin next semester and try continuing on with ballroom xD

And thanks JoshCube : D My mum made me wear it, but now I'm glad she did xD I like twirling in it >_>

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
ThunderMistress - You danced the Paso Doble? That is awesome! You rock :D

Here's me and my big sis in New York:

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
i bet sitting through the painfully long movie dressed like that really enhanced the experience a lot.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
I'm was actually recently looking for some instructions to build my own transforming transformers costume, but unfortunately didn't find any. Only for fancy dress parties though.
It looks like some poor work compared to some of the stuff I've seen, and is it me, or is he holding the chest plate in his hands? Disgusting.

Top Bottom