• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
it went super well. all my friends were like congrats, proud of you, etc~ <33333

i feel more and more like myself. i actually just kept my old account like a honeypot for employers to look at, but my new FB is Crystal Thomas for everyone who knows I'm a girl now. n.n

i cant wait til i dont even have to say im trans. <33333 few more months and ill feel more comfortable about attempting stealth~

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Don't worry, you'll be hitting the glass ceiling in no time!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Here are a series of pics I took mostly out of boredom and to show off a bit for Facebook. lol

There are more, but these are the most aesthetically pleasing in my opinion. lol

Also, nice pics,
Mizuki. :3

:phone:

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's so nice to see SWFers meet offline, I'm not as involved in the smash community in Melbourne as much as I used to be, but it was always fun meeting people in person and doing fun stuffs. You're both so artistic o:

Your hair looks so thick and lovely Claire! I used to have long hair too, but it never looked as voluminous as yours! c:

Happy Belated Birthday Jim Morrison!

Your doggie is so cute SuperBowser, what breed?

I recently went blonde, not what I chose, but I literally just walked into my hairdresser and let her use my head to experiment with a new colour they had recently received. We have a good relationship like that. I fortunately though, love how it came out c:

On the weekend got to meet my boyfriend's mum's horses. One of their horses had given birth to a foal beginning of December and I got the chance to pet it while it was sleeping. It was so relaxed and peaceful around us! And sooooo soft! <3

Also got invited to the Australian Open...

..and to meet a celebrity chef for lunch (with a couple of other people!)!

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'm sure you've told people a thousand times over, TM, but every time I've seen you post pictures, they're spread among no less than 3 exotic countries--how do you travel so much? Judging by the enormous camera you're holding in one of the pictures, I'll put my money on photographer or journalist.

Also, Claire, it's awesome that you were able to make the switch. If I ever end up at Anime Boston again, it'd be awesome to see how far you've come in person.

@Peeze: To be honest, that looks a little much like southern Idaho for my liking lol. Not that it's not pretty, but I just hate southern Idaho. Where is it actually though?

As for me, this is a semi-old picture I didn't really even know I had... but I think it looks really cool. It's from July or so, atop the local mountain.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium

better makeup job.... i think? I didn't realize I was doing eyeliner wrong until recently lol

for comparison, zero makeup/nothing done to my hair

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The difference is astonishing, like, if your 2 yous were in a movie they'd play completely different characters.

Peeze

Smash Master
@Peeze: To be honest, that looks a little much like southern Idaho for my liking lol. Not that it's not pretty, but I just hate southern Idaho. Where is it actually though?
Volcano Cotopaxi in ecuador. In that picture my back is to the volcano.

Here's the base of it

and on the way up a wild dust devil appeared.

@global wolf: yeah it was absolutely stunning

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm sure you've told people a thousand times over, TM, but every time I've seen you post pictures, they're spread among no less than 3 exotic countries--how do you travel so much? Judging by the enormous camera you're holding in one of the pictures, I'll put my money on photographer or journalist.
Haha, the most recent batch are all actually just a weekend in Melbourne, but I guess I'm just fortunate there's always stuff to do in my city c: I've also been food blogging for 3 years (partially hence the giant camera) so I've started getting invites to go to different events and stuff, got a free trip out of it last year too which was cool.

When I do international travel it is for work, as we do business in South East Asia so have to go see clients out that way now and again.

You got a gorgeous view over that mountain too! I should do more hiking around here, I'm sure we've got some great tracks!

Gorgeous shot Peeze!

Your eyeliner is looking nice Mizuki, although you look pretty el naturale as well c:

KRD, ho man, that's a change!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

Participating in the Pittsburgh chapter of the Global Game Jam this weekend
Almost 8 hours in. This is what my station looks like. 2:45 and I'm still wide awake and wired to do concept art.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY
My Global Game Jam team. We got less than 5 hours of sleep and have been up since 9:30 (its noon).
Go go go go go! Gotta finish our game

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

We finished a prototype for our game right on schedule yesterday : D
Here is our official game banner/screenshot of our antagonist, modeled and textured by my friend Dylan and further edited by our producer in Unreal Development Kit. I drew the original character concept and made the typography

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
As promised, me actually smiling.

Yeah, my hair is messy, ****in' deal with it.

(btw I don't have neck stubble like that, that's just the camera quality being weird and stupid and dumb and stupid)

Top Bottom