• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I use the 25, the most dangerous bus in england.

I mainly use hammersmith, central and district lines. I only like district, but it doesn't go many useful places.

Hammersmith = closed on all weekends, slow, incredibly irregular, unreliable and stops for no reason in random places.

Central = crammed, hot, loud. It's nice in off peak hours.

West london is so much nicer :'(.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Yeah H&C line has really got messed up but still love it because it was the only line that goes home until the Circle line popped up too.

Never heard of the 25 lol.

295 is my bus of choice.

West london is so much nicer :'(.
True. I literally have no need to leave West ever, apart from seeing people and even then I remind them how greater West is. Love it more than anywhere.

Except Australia :( Take me now.

omg, a picture of N9NE?! :D
Here's another one. It's like Christmas, your wedding and your birthday on the same day!!!!

Jane

Smash Hero
Here's another one. It's like Christmas, your wedding and your birthday on the same day!!!!

lmao, i love eli in this one.

dude, i had a dream i met you (dont be too flattered, i literally remember my dream every night), and i totally called your "darkish" complexion! ahaha!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
dude, i had a dream i met you (dont be too flattered, i literally remember my dream every night), and i totally called your "darkish" complexion! ahaha!
lol obviously psychic. We get hardly any sun here, I get dark real quick, I'll try dig up some photos...

and oh yeah, pause your life!

But what happened in the dream lol?

Jane

Smash Hero
I dont remember xD, it happend a month or so back. I just remember sone of you physical features, and i gotta say, my dream version of you, considering i had never seen a picture of you, wasnt a bad guess :p

soju

SD God
<3 <3 <3

We'd make a smoking hot 'babes baking cupcake' calendar together. Yah?

And ily's to my critics. <3
ooooo~ can i be in it? LOOL :D
I'm not a babe, and I suck at baking, but it will still be smoking hot ;)

Edit: Oh and I got a phone with a better camera than before. . . I still want a proffesional camera but it's SOOOOO EXPENSIVE!

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
ooooo~ can i be in it? LOOL :D
I'm not a babe, and I suck at baking, but it will still be smoking hot ;)

Edit: Oh and I got a phone with a better camera than before. . . I still want a proffesional camera but it's SOOOOO EXPENSIVE!

nice picture! definitely better quality than my phone's quality

>.> whats a lythium? lol
lythium is a member here

and lythium would be an element as well if it had an i instead of a y :)

Top Bottom