• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
Lol... when I went to the mountains to snowboard, I had a bottle of water and it froze...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Lol... when I went to the mountains to snowboard, I had a bottle of water and it froze...
Um.... ROFL, I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but what did you expect xD
I assume you don't live in cold weather

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
Um.... ROFL, I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but what did you expect xD
I assume you don't live in cold weather
didnt really expect anything... im just adding to the story about the eye in the cup of water lol...
cold weather = water freezing

K

koka

Are you guys actually looking for critique on your appearance, or is this for attention or something? Not trying to be rude or anything, really, I'm just kinda curious.

K

koka

Edited cause I got off topic:
Azua, was that an answer to my question or were you just throwing out a fact?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
"Going out" around here consists of bars. There is nothing else. I would rather stay home.
I seem to meet more people that aren't shallow online than I do IRL, so I'm okay with that.

and let's face it, a lot of people aren't that interesting.

Anyway,
Welcome to the internet.
Try to stay on topic.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
So Azua, how exactly do you wear wigs? Do you have to keep your hair short or your head shaved to wear them, or is there like a hairnet thing built into the wig to keep your natural hair bunched up and out of sight? Wigs have always befuddled me.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Huh? Isn't this entire thread about being shallow with the exception of the pictures that are meant to make people laugh?
Did you even read the first post?
The answer to your question is in the beginning of this thread.

If you don't like it, don't post. Simple as that.

@Taku, you can do all of those things actually.
I use tape or glue to keep mine on my head.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Huh? Isn't this entire thread about being shallow with the exception of the pictures that are meant to make people laugh?
Why are you making such a deal out of it? It's just a thread where people post their pictures
:dizzy:

Azua: you use GLUE? what kind of glue?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I don't really use glue that often anymore, because it's pretty horrible if it gets stuck in your actual hair.
When I did, I used Graftobian's spirit gum or lace wig adhesive.
The spirit gum works better because it'll come off when you want it to, but it's not waterproof like the lace adhesive and if it happens to actually get on the hair, it can destroy it pretty quickly.

Tape = best of both worlds if you put it on right.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
So what does your natural hair look like? See, I always dye my hair because it grows quickly and if I don't like it I can cut it off right away (because I'm a) male and b) actually look pretty nice with a buzz cut) or just wait 2 weeks and have all of the colour cut off. So I've always been curious about how women can change their hair colour and and style so often and never considered wigs. At first I thought you were killing your hair with all these random dye jobs. :laugh:

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Actually I used to, but I used stains instead of dyes.

My natural hair is multicolored and looks like a bad dye job. It's mainly a dark red mixed with some gold, brown, and ginger in some spots. I also have a lot of grey - it runs in my family.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
At first I thought you were killing your hair with all these random dye jobs.
No, that's Xsyven.

koka, is there anything wrong with people posting multiple pictures? Not at all. The more pictures of them you see, the more of a feel you get for the person. It's great to see what the community takes pictures of, whether it's pictures from a Smash tourney, a concert, a party, or just a "myspace picture" to show what they look like. This isn't a thread for critiquing people, it's just here for fun, and god forbid we have fun. If this is how you're going to act in this thread, you should just leave it alone.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Adventures in Focus with Tom and his Captain America hat!

Subject #1: When your hat is the coolest thing in the picture, you are automatically in focus:

Subject #2: When three ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS (read: Everlasting Yayhuzz, Dogysamich, and Iori) black dudes are in your picture, your hat is no longer the coolest thing visible, and you automatically go out of focus:

This has been Adventures in Focus with Tom and his Captain America hat! Tune in next time! :D

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
This has to be the most ridiculous nonsense offtopic EVER in the history of 'Post your pic' threads. Why would you even question its purpose? These kind of threads exist almost on 80% of the forums out there.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
/shrug

It's not like we didn't say it nicely first.

Anyway, let's get back to tom's awesome hat

/summons neilos

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Well I don't think I've posted here yet

This was me like 2 days ago. I'm the guy and I like that girl ^_^

Despite my appearance I'm actually thrilled there, my sis caught us by surprise and took the pic

Top Bottom