• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las PEToras (For General Pet Discussion)

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I don't do spanish, and I forgot the name of the other thread, but when I saw this I thought this was a thread for girls to post their pics. After that I noticed the thread had like 50 posts, and there are like 3 girls on this forum so I was wondering what was going on rofl.

Anyway, I don't have any pets so I don't have any pics to add.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
You're from NC Neo, I'm sure that term is nothing new down there >__>

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I couldn't see your pic with my monitor EE, so I brightened it. That's one crazy looking dog. Here's the pic a little brighter.

Danny is still the coolest cat ever.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Danny reminds me of my old cat Diggy/Digbert. He looked exactly the same, but he was a very grumpy cat, and I would stick my hand out at him and he would swat it, and we would do that for like half an hour. It never got boring.

P.S. Danny is awesome.

Also, Bahamutess, what is with the 6-30-07 thing in peoples avies sigs etc?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
HEY GUYS! I like to post lies and blasphemy! hyuk hyuk!

Seriously CK, do it again and you're demodded.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Dammit Baha, he hates direct light. Even digital light. He's not gonna...

Wait, where'd he go? Oh ****. You might wanna move.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Sorry this is so in-depth--I just took it from another thread I started that was pretty much a copy of this thread (sorry for starting it, by the way).

I have had several different species of domesticated animals living in my house over the years. I never had any dogs or cats though.

Currently, I have two cockatiels, a brother and sister named Louie and Pelé. Louie is the black one; Pelé is the white one:

(I'm in the middle.)

I've had Pelé and Louie for about 3 years, now. They're about 9 years old each. I celebrate their birthdays on New Year's Day.

They're pretty cool, I guess. I'm not really attached to either of them. Pelé loves it when I pet her. If I let her out of her cage, she will walk up to either my foot or hand and put her head down to try to guilt me into ruffling the feathers on her neck, like she is in the picture. I don't think she can tell the difference between fingers and toes.

Louie is fiercely defensive. I think the previous owner must have been abusive to him or something because Louie won't let me put my hand near him, although he does enjoy chewing on my hair.

Neither of them talks, but Louie does sing sometimes. They can both fly a bit, but they often run into walls. They love to get to high places, and if I lie on the floor next to them, they will climb up on me using their beaks (it's so cute) to get to the highest point, which is usually my knee. They poop a lot.

I think I'm the first one to post pictures of birds.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I can't see that picture. :dizzy:

Anyway,

Back when I was 7/8, I named my goldfish Flipper, after um.. The Little Mermaid..

He's still alive, and I'm 16, so he must like 8/9 years old. :laugh:

EDIT:

Oh wait, now I can see it. :)

Cinder

Smash Master

This is Jackson, but we call him the Trashrat (for obvious reasons:p)

And this is Carter, but we call him Belly-Belly...he was a fat lil' guy at one point...they're both extremely energetic...we've had them for 'bout a year now...

I'll post later on with pics of my other pets...

EDIT: I just realized...am I the first person to post pictures of ferrets?

Crystallion

Smash Ace

This is my oldest cat named Trixi. She's very shy and loves warm places. I think she's got Alzheimer since she does things she never did in her whole life and she's more sure of herself. Note btw: She's 20, older than me o_x

That's Garfield (looks like our beloved comic figure, AM I RITE? ^^). He was a stray cat, until one day, he started showing up at our place and then he just stayed like that. He was quite wild when we first met him, but now, he's become a softie. We call him "Gayfield" sometimes because his voice is very high for a male cat. I wouldn't even have known he was male if he hadn't been spayed o_O

Another male, named Yeti (this name fits too). He's a real cutie because he's so clumsy he can't even walk straight. He also eats a lot, but only in winter. I usually call him Stinky, because that's what he is when he lets out gas (although I've met a far worse case, my boyfriend's dog >_<)

Bastet (young)

Bastet (older)

She's a beauty, isn't she? She's very unpredictable, but she's a sweetie most of the times. I named her after the Egyptian goddess of war and fertility. I think it fits. I originally wanted to call her Luna, and Yeti Artemis (there goes my Sailor Moon nerdiness), but we needed a name that everyone in our family could rely to, so this was the best choice.
Btw, doesn't she look like a bat/gremlin thingie in the first picture? xD

Jammer

Smash Lord

This is my oldest cat named Trixi. She's very shy and loves warm places. I think she's got Alzheimer since she does things she never did in her whole life and she's more sure of herself. Note btw: She's 20, older than me o_x
This cat uncannily resembles my late great-grandmother. Shyness, the predilection for warm places, Alzheimers, and boldness, the white skin, tan hair, and "brown" clothes... the whole kit and caboodle (sorry for that dumb expression).

Jammer

Smash Lord

The cat on the left may not be my cat, but I want one.

It's cloned and glow-in-the-dark. The ultimate pet? I think so.

Crystallion

Smash Ace

This is the dog I've been speaking about in my last post. She's also called Stinky for _obvious_ reasons. Seriously! ^^; But I love that dog! When you go out to get some fresh air or when you go shopping, and then come back, prepare for this drama queen. She can't stand it when you're away for 10 minutes. o_O
Btw, that man is my boyfriend.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986

This is the dog I've been speaking about in my last post. She's also called Stinky for _obvious_ reasons. Seriously! ^^; But I love that dog! When you go out to get some fresh air or when you go shopping, and then come back, prepare for this drama queen. She can't stand it when you're away for 10 minutes. o_O
Btw, that man is my boyfriend.
What kind of dog is she? She kind of looks like a German Shepherd.

*glares at Crystallion's bf* Che.....lucky guy......

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I really don't have any idea. My bf found him almost dying on the streets of Russia. They became friends and now she's travelling with him all the time. But I don't know what kind. I asked him about this, he's got no idea either xD I'm no dog person, so I wouldn't know. I know she only looks like a German Shepherd, but she really isn't though (this might be the only possible kind of dog I'd ever recognize immediately). She actually looks different than a Shepherd, you just can't see it very clear on that particular picture.
Btw: I don't even like dogs, but this one is a major exception. ^^ Cute, cuddly and oh so full of love.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Perhaps a Doverman Retriever then? Maybe....

So he saved the dog's life from going to that dog heaven in the sky. I've got to admit it, that's very admirable for him to do such a thing. That and that dog looks like he's your personal ADT secruity protection!

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, she's lucky to have him. Those two are so cute together ^^
You should see how this dog is obedient: She can do all sorts of tricks (she even listens to me!). Sit, lie down, play dead, jump, bark...she knows how to do them all on command. Especially barking can be very useful. If someone would try to lay a finger on me, my bf would just give the commands in Russian and the dog would do it. The dog would NEVER bite a person just like that, though, also only on command.

And she loves catfood, it's like Garfield and lasagna ^^ She likes to steal it from my cats. Yeti has a good method to get revenge though because he eats dogfood ^^ The world's upside down!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Finally found it. Here's Cerberus.

Huh, no two other heads? Awwww dang!

Anyways, this is probably the reason why you don't have that many visitors. Cerberus looks like & most likely is a terror!!

@Crystallion, that's amazing! Dogs are so smart and reliable! Nice to know that you and your bf trained it to a tee! Congrats on having an awesome pet!

Heh...it even eats catfood. That's hilarious! :laugh:

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Cerberus really earns his name by his looks o_O Really scary, that one.

Hehe, yeah, ^^ she likes catfood. I also think it's cute, but what shocked me more is that my cat eats dogfood. What is this? xD My bf and Foxi (that's the dog's name) are a really great team. He really trained her well. The only thing we can't keep under control is when she starts begging for food. It's something she must learn, I know it's hard for her since that's what she did her whole life. The hard thing is to actually resist her. If I take a photo of her while she's looking at you with that huge sad puppy eyes, I will put it up immediately. That needs to be seen. x3

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
In the same color as his cat's hair! Mmmm, interesting... he probably bought the cat to cover up his hairy palms, or at least disguise them.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Momo and Lily

We got a new kitten and named her Momo. She's orange and she has an M on her forehead. >;3 She's still very, very tiny, but she is incredibly active and cute and purrs a lot and its everything a kitten should be.

Here she is being wide-eyed surprised in her cat house that we built. its pretty sweet.

This is after she noticed that we were taking pictures while she was distracted. =O

This is our Bichon Frisé puppy named Lily. She's not that old either, not even half a year. They're very friendly together.

Except when Momo steals Lily's doggy bed.

Then they become confrontational, but everything always ends up fun and playful.

Say hi to the nice people of SWF, Momo and Lily!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
My girlfriend and me have a dog. HIS name is Koko, and she makes him wear THIS:

LOL
These are pictures of him, first one being the earliest one I still have of him.

*Disappears from the thread in a cloud of puppies*

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
These aren't my pets per se, but they reside in the same house I do. And I play with them sometimes, so that probably makes them kinda mine.

This is la Nanái, who is a really ugly, skittish dog that was rescued off the street. But she's super nice.

And this is la Marí, who is about 15 years old and just had a tumor the size of a tennis ball removed from her abdomen. And instead of meowing like most cats, she quacks. It's a really strange noise coming from a cat.

Top Bottom