• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las PEToras (For General Pet Discussion)

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Frank, Frank frank frank.

Slow down. Posting a bunch of unfunny topics doesn't make you cool. Quality over Quanity, mister. If you don't improve your posting quality soon, you'll start getting temp bans.

Edit: Also, cute dog.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Eric, Hiemie first closed it, but he decided to reopen it. And the room mod has final say over a smod. Maybe it's been done before, but let's try to do it good here.

I'll get a picture of Cerberus up ASAP.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Not my puppy, it's my friend's, but it will basically be mine too since I'm such a crazy dog person. And not solely just for food either.

Just about a few weeks old.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Here are my cats.

He has been missing for about a week or more, and I don't think he is coming back

She is curled up in a ball in the corner right now.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Awwwww! It's a shame those aren't to scale, otherwise they'd be like the scarabs on The Mummy (god those things are creepy)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Rather two-dimentional, isn't he? And I've heard of Tail-docking, but who docked his body? Jeez.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Matt just killed my night. So in my revenge I will mutilate a poster of Jude Law... You had it coming Matt, you had it coming.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Steve... in my sink.
Hey, my cat hangs out in my sink too!

Yep, that's our cat Danny. At 18 pounds, he's a monstrosity:

He used to be 22 pounds, and he could still stand to lose some weight, but we love him anyway.

Danny and I are best buddies. We chill and have deep philosophical conversations:

Most of the time he just lays around the apartment looking like a badass:

but he does get up and walk around from time to time:

Anyway, that's the Kitty-O! I can honestly say I've never been more attached to a pet than Danny, not even my dog Charley (and I loved that dog, may he rest in peace. I'll post pics of him later, I think).

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Bahamut said:
Yep, that's our cat Danny.
My cat's name is Steve-- have you talked about Danny, and ended up sounding really gay?

"Yeah, Steve kept licking my face all night. I couldn't fall asleep."

I simply call him 'my cat' now.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
My parents wont let me have a pet after what happended to my Gold Fish, this is an insensative topic, ****!

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
D3monicWolv3s, your post nearly made me cry. So sorry about your cat. :(
Yeah, sorry, but its true he wasn't looking good before he vanished.... thanks for caring.
So I guess if that nearly made you cry I shouldn't try, and find a picture of my 10 year old cat that had to be put down. :(

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
My cat's name is Steve-- have you talked about Danny, and ended up sounding really gay?

"Yeah, Steve kept licking my face all night. I couldn't fall asleep."

I simply him 'my cat' now.
How about "Danny wakes me up every morning at 6 by licking and rubbing against me."

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer

My cat, Bran. He's a stupid little cat but I love the little guy...except when he wakes me up by sneezing on my face >:-(

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Nothing compares to when your dog runs up to you, sneezes in your face (timing it for when you are talking, thus open mouth), steals your rum and coke and runs off.

Top Bottom