• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lain = modern chudat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lain

Smash Master
Lol yeah I saw. Sad to see he doesn't play IC any more, but it's completely different from melee so understandable. His Kirby is ****ing amazing simply because the man is so smart. He know how to play lol.

lain

Smash Master

meepxzero

Smash Master
ive seen ur vids. Its just the way ice climbers need to play now cant mimic chudats way of playing when he used ice climbers. People would go nuts when he would jump off the ledge and bair them really low for an edge guard or literally ****** somone without even grabbing them even once.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
ive seen ur vids. Its just the way ice climbers need to play now cant mimic chudats way of playing when he used ice climbers. People would go nuts when he would jump off the ledge and bair them really low for an edge guard or literally ****** somone without even grabbing them even once.
He's doing the best he can with brawls style.
And he's pulling it off too.

meepxzero

Smash Master
im not trying to bash on his play style. Its just brawl requires you to play as gay as possible to win. Some matches with ice climbers are extremely boring to watch. Example snake vs ic its just snake spamming nades and ic spamming blizzard ice blocks. Chudat made games interesting to watch. Some people say chudat was one of the best players melee wise just because he had the mindgames to use low tier and come up on top whereas all the best players were using top tier to win.

And these threads are so stupid when you probably have no idea if he is the best ice climber player. People probably gonna think im dumb because i never post anything informational on this board, but anyone in md/va can vouche i have just as good of ice climbers or even better. Sorry i just dont like cocky people on boards that much.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
im not trying to bash on his play style. Its just brawl requires you to play as gay as possible to win. Some matches with ice climbers are extremely boring to watch. Example snake vs ic its just snake spamming nades and ic spamming blizzard ice blocks. Chudat made games interesting to watch. Some people say chudat was one of the best players melee wise just because he had the mindgames to use low tier and come up on top whereas all the best players were using top tier to win.

And these threads are so stupid when you probably have no idea if he is the best ice climber player. People probably gonna think im dumb because i never post anything informational on this board, but anyone in md/va can vouche i have just as good of ice climbers or even better. Sorry i just dont like cocky people on boards that much.
I've heard of you. You're very good from what I've heard.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
im not trying to bash on his play style. Its just brawl requires you to play as gay as possible to win. Some matches with ice climbers are extremely boring to watch. Example snake vs ic its just snake spamming nades and ic spamming blizzard ice blocks. Chudat made games interesting to watch. Some people say chudat was one of the best players melee wise just because he had the mindgames to use low tie.r and come up on top whereas all the best players were using top tier to win.

meep better(gayer) than 99% of IC mains and just won a tournament yesterday. Christ this char is gay lol. id rather fight meta. slik out

lain

Smash Master
i win tournaments too... :(

But good **** Meep. Winning tourneys in MD/VA area is hands down better then winning a MW tourney LOLLL (besides in MI). So I'm positive you ****.

Miles.

Smash Champion
fly we all know you are dope.

you had people ****ting their pants at West Coast Smash League.

and on dumb topic...

You are no where near chu.
not even remotely close.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Oh man, I nearly died laughing at that title.

Lain, you have no idea how much I'm enjoying locking this thread.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Mod party?

Now I can talk about how tons of people have called me the chudat of brawl(I'm not kidding lmfao go look at youtube comments) without lain replying :).

kekeke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom