• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lactose Overdose Befalls Stupid Teen Eager to Rest - LOBSTER4 - February 21st - Maine

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Dazwa, you should probably just drop PS1 or Lylat(whichever you feel is less nuetral). There really aren't any other stages in brawl that come close to being a nuetral. I imagine it'd be easier than trying to find a 7th stage.

Otherwise 75M looks good. :)

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
Thank you. :D But question, is rps necessary? I don't care if I'm first or second...

Armus

Smash Cadet
I won't be able to bring a T.V., but I could definitely bring a Gamecube and a copy of Melee if necessary.

I doubt lack of copies of Melee will be a problem, but I'm just putting this out there.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
With the tournament only a week away, what is the status on ppl w/ set-ups? Please post what you can bring.

TVs:
1-5 - Maiden Games
6 - Dazwa
7 - Jmaine

Wiis:
1 - Dazwa
2 - Jmaine
3 - Banks?

Brawl:
1 - Dazwa
2 - Jmaine
3 - Banks?

Tatsunoko vs Capcom:
1 - Dazwa

Xbox360 w/ Street Fighter IV
1 - Dazwa
2 - Banks?

Gamecubes (Bring Wiis if possible):
1 - Dazwa
2 - Armus

Melee:
1 - Dazwa
2 - Armus
3 - Jmaine
4 - Banks?

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Me and Toil will each be bringing a wii with homebrew, and brawl + a tv. I will be bringing a copy of melee most likely as well.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
Fatal, my favorite solution: flip a coin.

If you get one result and you're good with it, go with it.

If you get one result and you regret it, then go with the other one.

Nobody knows how to use coins. :p

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Then strike it using the new stage strike system :D.

I only have it there because I have to drop FoD for teams. The alternatives were Rainbow Cruise (which is already on the stage strike list to begin with) and Brinstar (which is even more silly for space animals), so I went with DK64.

u mad?

edit: come to think of it, melee teams will only happen if we have the time, so it might not even matter....

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Toil is a failure and forgot to bring his wii and tv. So we will be bringing 1 full brawl set up with a copy of melee.

Gmork

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,
Agent Maine, what dorm building are you in and who is your main? I put on a couple brawl tournaments earlier this semester at Hancock, I think you may have been there. Anyway, I just made this smashboards account up so I could let people know myself and three other friends will be driving down from Orono. See you all there.

*edit: we can bring a wii, four controllers, Brawl and possibly Melee. I doubt anyone will read this before the tournament, so we'll just go ahead and bring them even if they aren't needed.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Any chance you know Gabe Noblesmith? I think he was trying to get a ride from Orono but lacks one.

And thanks for the set-up help :D

Keto

Smash Journeyman
I'll try my best to make this, I'm going to be busy in the morning and I don't know when I'll be done.

Banks

Smash Hero
can u make it by 2/2:30 keto? that is when mike gets out of work and he wants into melee singles which i assume u do also....unless u are looking to brawl too then i guess u can come ever later

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Bobby, I'm actually not gonna bring our 360, I just realized how much stuff I'm bringing and I don't want to bring another bag to carry the 360 on top of the two I'm currently carrying for my Wii and Laptop <_<

I can bring controllers if needed, but no 360.

Banks

Smash Hero
melee:
1st Darc
2nd th0rn
3rd Banks
4th SOLAR
5th Nuro
5th Hoggle
7th Boxman
7th Watkins
not sure what else there is

Brawl:
DUNNO LOL

thanks to everyone in the melee corner, GGs in brawl teams to whoever I played as well. oh brawl =(

MELEE 4 LYFE C U AT MASS MADNESS

otherhand

Smash Rookie
I was there, it was pretty awesome. First tourney for me, did better than expected by getting 2 wins whereas I wouldn't have been surprised to see 0.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Brawl Doubles:
1st Dazwa/Darc (PSYCHO CWUSHAAA)
2nd OBM/Nuro (Smashachusetts)
3rd Watkins/Gmork (Pro DI)

Brawl Singles:
1st Dazwa
2nd Darc
3rd OBM
4th Nuro
5th Watkins
5th Gmork

I'll get full results up soon (.tio file is on Boxman's laptop because of my laptop's failure >_>), thanks to everyone who showed up and I hope to see you all at the next LOBSTER, which will most likely be in early-mid April.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Brawl Doubles:

Brawl Singles:
1st Dazwa
2nd Darc
3rd OBM
4th Nuro
5th Watkins
5th Gmork

I'll get full results up soon (.tio file is on Boxman's laptop because of my laptop's failure >_>), thanks to everyone who showed up and I hope to see you all at the next LOBSTER, which will most likely be in early-mid April.
XMFD @ the singles results + the teams results.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Brawl Doubles:

Brawl Singles:
1st Dazwa
2nd Darc
3rd OBM
4th Nuro
5th Watkins
5th Gmork

good **** bro. Bracket Please.

Top Bottom