• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kyu Kill Kombo - Link Rules

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
If you have matches that need critiquing, create a post a new thread. If you just want kudos for a combo, go ahead and just post it in the video archive thread.

Second of all, you already made a thread with this. You should have just bumped it.

Sora_Kurisu

Smash Apprentice
i tried this many times in friendlies before so i cant say you really discovered this combo though because i have used this before you post this up in smashboards.

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
I dont think he means a true combo, just a series-of-moves-linked-together-that-ended-in-a-kill type of "combo". Honestly I think it was a nice sequence, nothing new as previously stated, but nice.

Lol @ KKK.

Ich Bin Awesome

Smash Journeyman
Jeez, now I feel bad for you. It's alright, just use some selective reading. Everyone loved it:

...nice vid...
...kudos for a combo...
...you really discovered this combo...
...great combo...Like it...
...Same goes for this "combo"...
...Honestly I think it was a nice sequence...
People's actual quotes...yeah...well they did say these words.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
You're right, but "Alwesome" is how somebody pronounced my name, and other people including me thought he said awesome, so we were like lol wut , but since then the pronunciation stuck. But others will still say either say Aero or AeroLink.

Kyuuber

Smash Cadet
So guys
Thank you for all of you that liked this combo that I did
And sorry for creating a new post with this video,I just wanted more people to see it :urg:

Now explaining...I dind't say it was a combo(bomb to dair,jab cancel + DSmash) that I discovered, but I tought it was a nice sequence of hits that made a kill and could be called a combo

And the Name "Kyu Kill Kombo!" was just for fun ...that's why i put Combo with K =D
I hope you understand me ^^

cya

galekill

Banned via Administration
lol KKK means BURN *****HZ. which means BURN GANON!(or just is very, very wrong ina all ways possible) thought of that when naming?but well, link IS a nazi after all.

Top Bottom